Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I have seen people like Zoya in real life and even more carefree and careless like her.So I seriously have no problem in accepting Zoya.
Trust me people like Zoya exist in real life who do not wear 2masks on their faces.She is just the way she loves to be 24*7.
I agree that she needs to have a little bit manners and I'm sure Asad is going to tame Zoya through the disciplines that are present in his house very soon.
Come on guys please give time to Zoya.It has been just plain two weeks and so much negativity is not fair to Zoya.
Let us be a little patient and see if her behaviour which annoyes many of us changes with time or not.
I have already replied in this thread on page 3 but reading some of the posts made me raise few points again here in this thread.
At the end of a day we all are watching a drama serial,so we should be really ready to watch something which can be really dramatic and irrational at times.
Well,this is my personal point of view regarding Zoya's character.
I hope with the coming episodes,Zoya's irritating manners and loudness may get a balance because of Asad and his amazing mom.
Zoya never had a mother in her life.I'm sure she is going to learn a few things for her betterment from Dilshad for sure.

This is really a wonderful thread and the discussions over here are quite lovely to read.
Take care!
Keep writing!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesKulfiBaiSanju_rahmona_pakswemijanur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JPRules

JPRules

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Repost

Edited by JPRules - 10 November 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

soviriaz

soviriaz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
HI ,FRIENDS
                   I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN READ AND SEE YOU STORY PLEAZS TELL ME PLZZZ
AND YES  I LOVE THIS SHOW AND ALL THINGS ClapSmileOuch

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soviriaz

HI ,FRIENDS
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN READ AND SEE YOU STORY PLEAZS TELL ME PLZZZ
AND YES I LOVE THIS SHOW AND ALL THINGSClapSmileOuch

Welcome to the forum.
I'm unable to understand the first line of your post.
Sorry but can u plz elaborate a little.What do you mean by read and see you story?I'm unable to decipher the meaning.
I hope if u make urself clear we might be able to help you.
I hope you have a good time here on the forum as well as enjoy watching the show.
Take care!

..PlayfulKiss..

Goldie

..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with TM.
I can understand she is bubbly, but she is annoying. There is a difference between the two. They need to work on her characterization. She needs to go through a change. Her poems are more annoying than her Confused

Aya.

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
OMG I AGREE WITH YOU FULLY!!!

I loved her in the first 2 episodes and after that its just been hard to keep up with her. I totally felt it in the episode where she goes to Asad's house and totally takes over and is very demanding and sort of invaded Asad;s personal space. I love her but I don't understand her (if she is from the USA, she should have common sense to be polite at someone elses house). Rather then always have her way.

Plus I also agree that her fights with Asad are sometimes very baseless. Its like she is having a fight for the sake of it. 

Finally I LOVE IT How u said, perhaps she needs to change also. YES YES YES i like the Zoya at the muslim holy place and not the over the top ZOya we now see. I do like her but i believe just abit of a reality powder should be integrated in her character so she fights for a reason and is reasonable during the comic scenes. 

Drasti Dhami's character in Geet had fights with Maan but there was always a reason behind their fights..and that sort of reason is much needed in Zoya and Asad's fights. 

Edited by survi035 - 10 November 2012 at 6:46pm

Aya.

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Please be more respectful in presenting your opinions on the forum. There is no reason, ever, to attack other members for their opinions. -QH DT

Edited by luvya4ever - 11 November 2012 at 11:16am

KulfiBai

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
^ Are you serious ?! People have every right to voice out their opinion ! Just because some people's comments didn't please your eyes, it doesn't mean your going to tell us to be quiet ! Fine, you like her, but others don't ! & yes, there are others who can do much better than her !

***quote removed***

Edited by Aya. - 11 November 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruman9794survi035

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.