Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

niyatibansal

Groupbie

niyatibansal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
first i also didnt lyk zoya but as people saying dat its demand of charactr nd asad therapy etc etc..so acc to me dat dis girl is purely impractical...i mean yaar who 18-19yr old girl shows dis type of childish behaviour in othr's house..like on chair...thing..grow up zoya...
I like everything in this serial except zoya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz2247

Groupbie

naz2247

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
She simply overreacts...for which she is louder than she is supposed to be Angry

Aya.

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I have to really agree with you on this now...I act like a baby at my home...am always saying something funny and make my family laugh...but I am always calm, sober when I go to somebody else's house but Zoya was behaving the same as she always does at Asad's house as well and yes, I was quite irked by Zoya's behaviorConfused..I like her too...I love that she is different from all other female leads but they should at least make her behavior realistic...no matter how bubbly and frank one is, one is mostly calm at somebody else's house!! one doesn't ask "you sit on that chair...I sat here first" and all such thingsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruman9794Aya.rahmona_pakswe

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran1285

I am not liking Zoya's character at all. There is a difference between being loud and being ignorant. I find Zoya as very rude and ill-mannered. I respect her views because I myself am a feminist, but she is so crass. I think they have overdone it with her character. Not to compare, but characters like Geet and Khushi have been loud but they had manners, they knew how to behave when in company especially as a guest. The whole scene with Asad and Zoya was really hard to fathom.

I have been raised in the U.S. and even I am loud, but I know my limits... Zoya's character is very forced and unreal. 

So to answer your question, I am having a very hard time accepting Zoya and I have been forwarding all her scenes. I still cannot feel the chemistry between Zoya and Asad...that spark is totally missing.

i totally agree i cant see the chemistry between zoya and asad yet either...i think the actress should take some vocal classes bc there is something about her pitch that rly bothers me. and in general i have a hard time watching her and everything she does.  i still cant get over the pizza in bed thing. 

the writers still have time, they shud rly do something about her character. i think they shud also give us some kind of a romantic scene between asad n zoya just so we can all kinda see the chemistry. right now even their fights are just zoya forcing them to fight

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazmania711Aya.

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks guys. im glad its not just me.  im hoping zoya gets better bc i like everything else about this show. right now zoya is the only negative

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Shez new..shell settle in and handle the character well with time !

crazy4KASH_AR

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I think she acts like that towards Asad because of their previous interactions...you know..she is a little irked by him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulescrazy4KASH_AR

JPRules

JPRules

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Zoya's perfectly fine to me. She's loud, obnoxious, free, cheerful and lively and I love it lol. I guess she can be annoying at times but then I think she's like this because she's had no parental influence in her life. There was no one to discipline her and teach her manners, tell her what to do and what not to do. So I think it's reasonable that she's being childish in someone else's house. She never learned. Plus it's Asad's house.. she dislikes him like crazy so she'll stay being that way. Simply because it's him lol. Im sure if it was someone else she wouldnt have argued back about calling dibs on the room and chair.
Behind all these qualities, though, she's wonderfully lovable and sweet. Smile

Edited by JPRules - 10 November 2012 at 12:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.