Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

NinnzGm

IF-Dazzler

NinnzGm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean, she can be pretty annoying at times..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
She's annoying as hell. I can't stand her one bit.

Sometimes, I can't even watch this show because of her.

-.SapnokiRani-.

IF-Addictz

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Yes, i agree with you LOL even i felt the same Ermm LOL she should be little more calmer, i mean come on, she's a guest at somebody's house LOL

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I am not liking Zoya's character at all. There is a difference between being loud and being ignorant. I find Zoya as very rude and ill-mannered. I respect her views because I myself am a feminist, but she is so crass. I think they have overdone it with her character. Not to compare, but characters like Geet and Khushi have been loud but they had manners, they knew how to behave when in company especially as a guest. The whole scene with Asad and Zoya was really hard to fathom.

I have been raised in the U.S. and even I am loud, but I know my limits... Zoya's character is very forced and unreal. 

So to answer your question, I am having a very hard time accepting Zoya and I have been forwarding all her scenes. I still cannot feel the chemistry between Zoya and Asad...that spark is totally missing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortieAya.

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

She's annoying as hell. I can't stand her one bit.

Sometimes, I can't even watch this show because of her.

I mirror the same sentiments. If it weren't for KSG I would not be watching this show because Zoya just completely turns me off. I hope they bring some reform to her character otherwise, I won't be sticking around long. I also sense no chemistry between Zoya and Asad...not even a single spark, therefore, I don't even look forward to their scenes.

Asad and Ayaan have better chemistryLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortieAya.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Zoya's 'Allah Mia, what's wrong wimme?' makes me wanna stop watching right over. By means of promotions the channel and the creators of the show made different claims for her character. She wasn't supposed to be so, well er, annoying. But then again, I do think the actress is doing a much better job than most of us had anticipated. I like how she dresses too. But that's all there is to Zoya for me. In order to fall under me categories of likes, she needs to evolve.

Here's hoping she does! Big smile

cutelilshortie

Groupbie

cutelilshortie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

The loud and annoying is irritating but for me what I really hated was her characterisation as disrespectful and uncultured. When she told Asad to go chuck the can away I was like are you being serious? It makes me feel personally, that western girls are like that when we are not. I would never tell a host to go chuck my can away. It doesn't even have to do with her characterisation of messy anymore because that is just plain rude. I understand he was chastising her and she wanted to spite him, but in that situation I would have just grabbed the can and chucked it away with attitude, instead of being overtly rude.  

I think personally it's a bit of a 4 lion's thing too, to characterize women as over the top. I just don't understand why they can't have limits. Yes, it's ok to be loud, bubbly and talkative, but why take it to such an extent where the character is nothing less than a caricature. I loved the Zoya in their first meeting, I was like she is going to be my favourite Indian TV character, albeit her recent antics are proving me wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
 I too like the "idea" of Zoya. she is indeed very much dif. from other tv serial characters. that is what her character is made off. the actress is doing just fine...  r is 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.