Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I m with you her behaviour and voice annoys me so much that i mute my tv earn the screen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preetieAya.crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

i feel th actress is doing a gud job...only wish th CVs mold her character in a better way...shes only doing wat shes being told t do...if th writers feel its ok fr her t leave pizza in someones bed n then grin n giggle at them wen it stiks on their clothes instead o being apologetic ...so howz th actress t blame??!Confused

We are talking about ZOYA dear, NOT Surbhi. The character, NOT the actress. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I'm loving Zoya like crazy but I agree with what you are saying.At times she is a bit loud and she really needs to behave a bit more formally with the people she is meeting for the first time in her life.
But then again I feel she is not at fault.It's her nature to be carefree and careless about anyone or anything.She is just someone who presents herself as she feels from inside(her heart).
This is the reason that I am loving Zoya.she is not a person with 2 faces.

You have made a beautiful thread and your point is absolutely true.At times Zoya needs to be a little soft as well.She does not need to be so much outspoken every single time.
I believe that Zoya is going to change Asad a bit less than how and in what manner ASad is going to change Zoya.
Asad shall bring certain drastic changes in Zoya's behaviour for sure and Zoya is going to make Asad forget his worries for a while and smile genuinely atleast.I think that Zoya is going to teach Asad how to enjoy life while Asad is going to teach some behavioural manners related aspects to Zoya.

Anyways, no matter how Zoya is I'm still loving her.she is simply amazing.

.Dulcet

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I think Zoya is ok. I agree she has some flaws like the uncleanliness factor, talkativeness, etc. but she has her set of positives as well. I think it would be nice if the CVs use her negatives to show some positive character development during the course of the show... I think that would be better than having to see a perfect character that remains stagnant throughout...

crazy4KASH_AR

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
she is bit irritating esp looking for slice of pizza. who does that? she was asking as if pizza was little puppy who went for a jog around the house. She was childish to demand chair on the breakfast table. She needs to it more gracious. To the contrary, people are very gracious from NY or any part of US or Canada. Its just the way people are.

Aya.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
ya got her nature but she is annoying n irritating too sometimes. no probs asad n zoya teach other.

on lighter note asad will send zoya to ayaan house,there she won't get chance to speak also
LOL

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

<font color="#330066">ya got her nature but she is annoying n irritating too sometimes. no probs asad n zoya teach other.

on lighter note asad will send zoya to ayaan house,there she won't get chance to speak also</font>
LOL

Amazing thought.I'm loving it..

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
I love zoyas character i tjink its soo unique and full of life but idkk i do have a hard time excepting her mainly cause i cant get used tothe actress. She is doing great!!! But idkk why i cant jell with her yet.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.