Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

memario

memario

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i agree with you Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I find her little disrespectful towards the family who is giving her a home.  I understand she comes from different atmosphere but still if someone is giving you a home then you should be little respectful to their house and their lifestyle. The CV is going overboard with the whole idea of Zoya coming from US and it's alright for her to act in certain way, instead they should be showing her more considerate and respectful...

Edited by -Aarya- - 09 November 2012 at 11:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---Aya.

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
No one will have a problem if the creatives will manage to shape up her character properly in the upcoming tracks.
No offense, but I must have to tell that Surbhi Jyoti who is playing the role of Zoya, talks too much loudly on top of her voice. If she will be able to deliver her dialogues with a lower voice, it won't seem like that much annoying.
Surbhi needs to be concerned.

Edited by ffkhan - 09 November 2012 at 11:29am

---Nisha---Aya.

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i feel th actress is doing a gud job...only wish th CVs mold her character in a better way...shes only doing wat shes being told t do...if th writers feel its ok fr her t leave pizza in someones bed n then grin n giggle at them wen it stiks on their clothes instead o being apologetic ...so howz th actress t blame??!Confused

---Nisha---.Dulcet

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
she is really a loveable character.. but yeah agree to this she has to behave when she is another house.. i am quite like zoya, but not messy.. so i can understand her, how not to control the feelings.. but she has to behave in some situations :D

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i like her Character she is doing good job .but yeah loud tou hai .

Lifu18

Goldie

Lifu18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ditto i agree am having a hard time accepting her

Edited by Lifu18 - 09 November 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ya I like the character sketch.. very different from the regular ..And so far I was fine with her..But today at the breakfast table her behaviour was reproachful to say the least..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.