Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
She is different.
And Different always has a hard time getting accepted by society.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaicrazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 11)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
me

helen_of_troy

IF-Rockerz

helen_of_troy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
she is just tooo loud
atleast she should behave in a pleasant manner when she at stranger's house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035Aya.

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

Originally posted by anaad

[QUOTE=juwi]she irritates me alottt...its not just her voice or loud sound but her way her dressing and all she doesn't look like a Muslim...its ok if she is from NY but that doesn't mean she is not a Muslim,,,but i can understand its necessary for waht they wanna show...but atleast she should know how to behave like a girl from NY,,, [/QUOTE

I think there is nothing wrong with her dressing sense...a lot of muslims are not practising muslim and wear western clothing...and agree she is rude and doesn't know how to behave...maybe she is like this because she has been spoiled by her family...and maybe after a while  she will change and except her culture and get to know her faith...who knowsSmile
yeah agree thats y i said that i can understand what they wanna show,,,,,,a girl without parents,,,,she is spoiled but her heart is pure...but as for clothing i disagree,,,if many MUSLIMS r wearing shameless dresses or western cloths dat doesn't mean they r doing the ri8 thing,,,may b majority r wearing western but that doesn't make them ri8,,,,but i'll give her character sum time to grow up!!! over all i like her but she is irritating tooo..

i think zoya dressing sense is perfectly fine and not at all shameless. her religion is not being questioned in this topic! and this also isnt a topic about what is right and wrong in islam!

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thanks you everyone for commenting...in the end i just would like to say that i am looking forward to all that this show has to bring and the character developments that are to come.  im glad for the most part we were able to keep away from fights, religion and bashing. none of those things were my intention

im sorry if anyones feelings were hurt but I hope we can all continue to have open discussions.  
Zoya has good and bad qualities and with time we will know more about her.  No character is perfect.  But we are all here as fans of the show and I am very excited for the future

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

She is different.
And Different always has a hard time getting accepted by society.

So true!!
I completely agree

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
She is loud.
Thats a fact.
She is using "allah miyah whats wrong with you" too much
Her behaviour in asad's does not show any sign of maturity.
She is little rude also when she talks with someone stranger.
Always thinks someone stalking her.
But i still want to give her a chance.
I hope she will not continue to do those things in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.