Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
zoya character has many shades...being bubbly, enthusiastic she is a kind hearted girl...the scene were she is thinking abt her past and jeeju comes show's her one side
also as the story will proceed she too will become mature
bt the way she is now, i am loving her and will always keepEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_ARKulfiBai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya? (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I really like her character, but yeah I find it strange how she is behaving so openly in someones house who she didnt even really know. I mean her jeeju sent her there but she didnt really know them closely, how can she behave so openly? Wow lol but Overall Im liking her character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

aftermath..

IF-Addictz

aftermath..

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I Just don't like Zoya at all, i like her scene with her Jiju-Appii, that could be rendered as a spoilt brat girl but her scenes with Asad and upcoming one with Ayaan, dude she needs to tone down. She's just too loud and annoying for me :/

survi035Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Her poetry is even more annoying ! They aren't even funny !

It's too much !

survi035aftermath..

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
yup she is too loud n sometimes annoying too but her shairi cracks me up LOL

survi035

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

survi035

SRAM

SRAM

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
yess I find her annoying. especially the way she says ' Allah miya whats wrong with you'.  I hate how her mouth twitches when she says that

survi035Aya.

juwi

juwi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

[QUOTE=juwi]she irritates me alottt...its not just her voice or loud sound but her way her dressing and all she doesn't look like a Muslim...its ok if she is from NY but that doesn't mean she is not a Muslim,,,but i can understand its necessary for waht they wanna show...but atleast she should know how to behave like a girl from NY,,, [/QUOTE

I think there is nothing wrong with her dressing sense...a lot of muslims are not practising muslim and wear western clothing...and agree she is rude and doesn't know how to behave...maybe she is like this because she has been spoiled by her family...and maybe after a while  she will change and except her culture and get to know her faith...who knowsSmile
yeah agree thats y i said that i can understand what they wanna show,,,,,,a girl without parents,,,,she is spoiled but her heart is pure...but as for clothing i disagree,,,if many MUSLIMS r wearing shameless dresses or western cloths dat doesn't mean they r doing the ri8 thing,,,may b majority r wearing western but that doesn't make them ri8,,,,but i'll give her character sum time to grow up!!! over all i like her but she is irritating tooo..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.