Qubool Hai

Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Now I love the way she dresses, I like the "idea" of Zoya. I like that she is messy, she is different other female tv characters.  The actress is doing a fine job.  However, I really find Zoya is be very annoying.  I get she is supposed to be loud, but I think she's just a little too loud.  Most of the fights she has had with Asad are pretty much her stretching the fight by screaming and yelling.  And her poems annoy me too.  And no matter how you are, everyone is always on their best behavior when they are at anothers house, esp when they are doing you a favor by letting to stay their.  I just wish they brought down her over the top loud character just a notch.  

Maybe Asad isnt the only one who needs to go through a change after he falls in love, I think Zoya also needs to go through some changes.  Sometimes I really have a hard time listening to her. 

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaldesiangel24GoldiLooksSuzich123ruman9794nikki2001tazmania711inna7bubbles22naz2247Gkdlovershantellbrownbsk1..Zahra..NVBGKYmemarioshruti1735-QH-anaadsac58375autumn.03starfire15789AllSmiles86llMinHollvm17BhavaaniOblivion007Nims-ShamrozSayshazel16asmaniJasleenpreetie416905kishubediHeyybabyydolll-Aarya-aysha1989ilvuday..PlayfulKiss..survi035minnieeAya.luv_lvndran_kSiddu246dare.devil---Nisha---ffkhanjakther7IndefiniteLOVEElysiaS.H.I.E.L.D.-Nia-helen_of_troy.AbhIyalicious.-Gaganjot-Siddhi_SilentsoulSanju_Rolzzepiphany.shewolf.maanluvsgeetlonelyshadowmijanurummesulaiman-Priyam--.serendipity.-nehakariba-PixieDust-harshdb.Dulcet.ayesha..DarkParadise..Sunshine GirlHotMess-.SapnokiRani-.undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is anyone else having a hard time accepting Zoya?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

i wonder if the writers are trying to say that this is how us new york girls behave???Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles22AdhooriSiHeyybabyydolll..PlayfulKiss..dare.devilSiddhi_

ChurailMukhi

Goldie

ChurailMukhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!

I want to tape up her mouth! Tie her to a chair! And lock her up in a sound proof room so no one has to listen to her! arggghhh!Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverbubbles22SRAM..PlayfulKiss..survi035HeyybabyydolllOblivion007Aya.nehakariba

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i understand her character being chirpy and liberal and i can bare that but there is a limit and she sometimes exceeds it. she gets too annoying.

Edited by *KT*~Lakshya* - 09 November 2012 at 10:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbles22GkdloverMaazzsurvi035..PlayfulKiss..Heyybabyydollldare.devilAya.nehakariba

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Lol she makes me laugh all the time.. wat would it be like when she will be serious and not messing about Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-Maazzkari_1Mizchiefmakerenchanted.AdhooriSidare.devilshanakyasharan

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
On the whole, I kinda like Zoya but yes, there are certain areas of her character which require urgent work. I simply cannot accept the kind of behaviour shown by her at someone else's house. There is a difference between being loud and bubbly and being irritating and annoying. Asad is suppose to mellow her down, not teach her manners! I hope the CVs adress this because she is lovable otherwise (:

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ruman9794-aliyah-Gkdloverkari_1MaazzAdhooriSiShamrozSaysR.A.Jsurvi035..PlayfulKiss..minnieedare.devilffkhan

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yes she is loud, obnoxious, annoying , yet I find her lovable. LOLI know she is supposed to be on her best behavior being a guest at somebody's house.I am actually glad she is being herself, loud  and obnoxious.I am glad she is not toning it down.You know why because this is what Asad needs.Zoya's is Asad's therapy to loosen up, and be more open minded no matter how annoying and loud she is.LOL

Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 09 November 2012 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stuck.to.youbhuvana90MizchiefmakerCharishmadare.devilshanakyasharan

NVBGKY

NVBGKY

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

I agree with you...there is a difference between being outspoken and rude; I think Zoya's character needs to have that definition developed. After reading todays update, she seems overly rude and it would be difficult for someone like Asad to accept her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloversurvi035Aya.dare.devil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.