Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 42)

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 7652

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

bashers what the hell is ur problem u guys also belong to ipk forum.. .

just leave us alone dammit

we don need this freaking quarreling now!

fine u hate Sobti good for u for being blind bats!

we don need to prove anything to <font color="#ff00ff">cheap people like u</font> who call themselves fans...

u guys don evn hv the guts to fight alone come in gangs n prove ul are so great...


call mods n report it who cares...

we all know ur gang leader fairyliquidsoap

is supplying mods with free soap for a year! so they support u






@Pink- Now how do you know we are cheap? Who is giving you this inside information? Please enlighten me!

@Bold- We are in groups but you are alone right? Think before saying something!


it reflects in ur behavior!!!


u want healthy discussions right then have a healthy discussion damnit! without targeting members or comments...

but plz explain what exactly is ur problem?

hate Sobti?

hate his fans?

or just have a few members u wanto target always???


First and foremost I don't even know Fairyliquidsoap so why would I support her? I'm just stating my opinion. We are not having a healthy discussion because we asked your source but you are openly bashing Gul & that is a very healthy discussion. Great!

For your kind information I have no grudges against Barun, I love him too but I'm not an idiot that abuses a stranger. Get that straight into your head!



ok so let me tell u we cannot reveal our sources for security reasons!

but this news is from sets of Ipkknd

the source was present when BS was crying!

only his wife was by him!


So Pashmeen is your source?

Oh ffs!LOL


The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ahttbar..Swapnali..-Aimz-nonasiS111SanzBarbieCDloveasha...gatheringstormMcNinja...Doctor...FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 13826

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

hiru need some time to prepare my coronation speech sob being anointed by the phankas of BS is too much for my timid heart
<div></div>procter and gamble pay me now for endorsing you


gosh ur highly stupid to think that it was a compliment for u...

there was a pun intended for ur soap advertisements!
oh yes so much phun alright
 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeOlive_RoseS111-Aimz-CDloveasha...SanzBarbiegatheringstormBlueMystiqueMcNinjaSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

ahttbar Groupbie
ahttbar
ahttbar

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 67

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Look, as people have already told you, this is pure libel. Also, why can't people accept that Barun Sobti will take decisions about his career based on *his* personal situations, not your viewing pleasure? Barun Sobti is not obligated to perform in a show just because his fans want him to, nor is Gul Khan obligated to keep him if the arrangement does not work for them. In this case, it truly is a "Dekhan hain to dekho situation". Those people have real lives, which are infinitely more important than a television show.

From what I understand Sobti is either taking a long leave or quitting all together because he is either burnt out, or is bored with the script. If it is the latter, he is not saying it publicly as a courtesy to the show, which is exactly what you would expect a professional to do.

Just because you see him on the screen everyday, and the creators toil behind the scene does not mean he is the only one responsible for the show's success. The writer, the director, the actor all work *very* hard to create a character that everyone loves. You cannot devalue one's contribution to build up another.

Please, just leave those people alone. You know NOTHING about them, judge their creations, not their persons.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81TheThoughtCrime..Swapnali..-Aimz-..sur..BlueMystiquegatheringstormSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Joined: 25 July 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

bashers what the hell is ur problem u guys also belong to ipk forum.. .

just leave us alone dammit

we don need this freaking quarreling now!

fine u hate Sobti good for u for being blind bats!

we don need to prove anything to <font color="#ff00ff">cheap people like u</font> who call themselves fans...

u guys don evn hv the guts to fight alone come in gangs n prove ul are so great...


call mods n report it who cares...

we all know ur gang leader fairyliquidsoap

is supplying mods with free soap for a year! so they support u






@Pink- Now how do you know we are cheap? Who is giving you this inside information? Please enlighten me!

@Bold- We are in groups but you are alone right? Think before saying something!


it reflects in ur behavior!!!


u want healthy discussions right then have a healthy discussion damnit! without targeting members or comments...

but plz explain what exactly is ur problem?

hate Sobti?

hate his fans?

or just have a few members u wanto target always???


First and foremost I don't even know Fairyliquidsoap so why would I support her? I'm just stating my opinion. We are not having a healthy discussion because we asked your source but you are openly bashing Gul & that is a very healthy discussion. Great!

For your kind information I have no grudges against Barun, I love him too but I'm not an idiot that abuses a stranger. Get that straight into your head!



ok so let me tell u we cannot reveal our sources for security reasons!

but this news is from sets of Ipkknd

the source was present when BS was crying!

only his wife was by him!
 
oh god i think I just cracked a rib ROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ahttbarTheThoughtCrimenonasigatheringstormMcNinjaSanzBarbieSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 7739

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by __--SaNaYa--__

This fangirls are blind one day they will see their AUKAAT


Okay let me ask u direct question ..who invited u ??LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Joined: 12 August 2012
Posts: 3161

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

hiru need some time to prepare my coronation speech sob being anointed by the phankas of BS is too much for my timid heart
<div></div>procter and gamble pay me now for endorsing you


gosh ur highly stupid to think that it was a compliment for u...

there was a pun intended for ur soap advertisements!

LMFAO ROFLROFLROFL
looks like you need a lesson from sarcasm 101 ROFLROFLROFL



yeah ryt go head with ur sarcasm

that's what empty vessels can do! just mk noise...

wanto take lessons go ahead proves how jobless ul are
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 10412

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by BlueMystique




He is a wonderful man and a very humble guy. And he gave us ASR, I get it. But he is also human, he is run down and needs a break, so he is taking it, why try to push the blame on someone else, when he himself gave a interview stating his reasons? You don't trust what he said? Are u saying he lied in the interview?



I wonder why no one is answering this question...I would love to have a healthy discussion about this!
LOLLOL...tch tch babe...look where your being dragged...quoting and talking to onself...
and dont conphuse yaara...the already very conphused...with more kostins...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahttbar..Swapnali..S.StephyCDloveasha...BlueMystiqueSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Joined: 24 March 2008
Posts: 4958

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahttbar

Look, as people have already told you, this is pure libel. Also, why can't people accept that Barun Sobti will take decisions about his career based on *his* personal situations, not your viewing pleasure? Barun Sobti is not obligated to perform in a show just because his fans want him to, nor is Gul Khan obligated to keep him if the arrangement does not work for them. In this case, it truly is a "Dekhan hain to dekho situation". Those people have real lives, which are infinitely more important than a television show.

From what I understand Sobti is either taking a long leave or quitting all together because he is either burnt out, or is bored with the script. If it is the latter, he is not saying it publicly as a courtesy to the show, which is exactly what you would expect a professional to do.

Just because you see him on the screen everyday, and the creators toil behind the scene does not mean he is the only one responsible for the show's success. The writer, the director, the actor all work *very* hard to create a character that everyone loves. You cannot devalue one's contribution to build up another.

Please, just leave those people alone. You know NOTHING about them, judge their creations, not their persons.
a very good post but alas!! it would be called as bashing and hating barun here

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ahttbarMcNinjaBlueMystiqueasha...Sultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KHUSHI... get ready ???(pix)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: lostlove   Replies: 66   Views: 13490

lostlove 66 13490 19 January 2012 at 6:24pm by Black_Paradize
Parting is such (bitter)sweet sorrow

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: current   Replies: 63   Views: 4603

current 63 4603 06 November 2011 at 6:53pm by current
Bitter Realisations: La walks out on ASR!

2 3 4 5

Author: -honeydew-   Replies: 38   Views: 4362

-honeydew- 38 4362 29 October 2011 at 6:41am by ketki_arshi
Reality is bitter sweet.

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 7   Views: 1029

ROBlicious. 7 1029 06 September 2011 at 2:09am by Mages
Shyam - the bitter sweet soul

2

Author: mohini4u   Replies: 14   Views: 1291

mohini4u 14 1291 23 July 2011 at 9:20am by -honeydew-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index