Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 34)

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

I wonder why at the end of it , the phangurls resort to name-calling and abusing others everytime.
is it trademarked style to start abusing others when u have nothing mature or valid to say?
also plz check the dictionary meaning of the term bash before freely using it

Tell me about it!! Sigh! Obviously they arent familiar with the terms Bashing and Mature discussions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

nishasharma18 Groupbie
nishasharma18
nishasharma18

we all love barun very much...beyond many things. even i listen to his interview and frankly speaking i am sure that the decision of leaving is only his. he is working very hard!! we know that. but he is not the only one working in a serial. what about sanaya...she is in the same show and his co star. the ph adjusted for his movie once. i blame gul for ruining the storyline which is very usual with all her shows. but barun quit is his decision only. when i was watching jhalak dikhla ja, there was a contestant named gurmeet. that guy had to look after his show as well as his dance competition. i read that he slept only 3 to 4 hrs during 3 months. his fans voted for him like hell and made him win. today we are asking a straight answer from him and all he got to say is that he wants a break!!  i respect him but dont make me believe that he is a victim. 

as for gul, he owes his success to that lady. gul have made many hit shows and launched the careers of many actors and i wont curse her ever. i know its wrong to scrap the storyline of a good show but how do you expect her to correct her mistake if her male lead is leaving the show itself,. i just want a straight answer from barun now. if that is too much to ask for!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

bashers what the hell is ur problem u guys also belong to ipk forum.. .

just leave us alone dammit

we don need this freaking quarreling now!

fine u hate Sobti good for u for being blind bats!

we don need to prove anything to cheap people like u who call themselves fans...

u guys don evn hv the guts to fight alone come in gangs n prove ul are so great...

call mods n report it who cares...

we all know ur gang leader fairyliquidsoap

is supplying mods with free soap for a year! so they support u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baRunmYlove21Dhaakadshillu.arshi

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbr

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by meluvbarun

Originally posted by bpbr

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

All those people using extremely rude words against Gul here is a thought-

Barun's movie career was accommodated and he was given 45 days off. Forget the TV industry, even in real life no one gets that kind of time off. If it was Ekta who was the producer she would have kicked Barun's arse and would have fired him.(How very true!!!)

Gul have him a chance to portray ASR, the role that made him somebody from nobody and also let him pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Remember this before you talk ill of her. Without Gul, there wouldn't be Barun or ASR.

Well said!!!! 

People should kindly look at the FACTS before they talk. The ph and channel were so accommodating to Barun and his co-stars shouldered the show for those 11/21/40/45 days and now this is how they are being rewarded, esp Gul. 

I didnt know who Barun Sobti was before he portrayed ASR. A lots of us didnt. The credit for this fame and popularity goes to the show and to the lady behind it. That said, I am not taking away the credit from him either...he worked hard. But at the end of the day, he just wasnt dedicated or committed enough.
So SP ppl r just crazy 2 pat BS and say he is a gd and dedicated actor and dat GUL was indeed making da track a crap???
Bt den again wat do dey knw? nothing,uh-uh!
 Right..Why don't they go to Ekta show..if they love Ekta mai show so much?..SP has no prob with BS. what is their problem?..Rajan Singh is fool to tweet.."So Gul is going with her horrible track and BS don't want that" on social network..By the way Ekta wanted BS to work with her many times. Ekta's hero Ram Kapoor has praised BS openly..still they want to bash him!!

Kindly try not to get personal here. Again, can you plz give me the facts. Where was this tweeted?? I checked Rajan singh's tweeter profile multiple times and havent come across this. 

And where did you get the news that Ekta wanted to work with BS?? And who refuted the fact that Ram praised Barun?? Anyways this is besides the point. The only reason Ekta was mentioned here was coz she is known to be tough producer who wouldnt have compromised or be accommodating to one of her actors the way Gul was. 

Why is it so difficult for you guys to give her the credit for letting barun go off to pursue his so called greener pastures while risking the future of the show. 

Have you guys thought this through that maybe the story line got botched up from the time Sobti put in his papers?? Everything has been rushed since then. The original script changed...PH has messed up but plz dont make Barun a victim using them as a excuse.

Nope, Rajan Singh has not tweeted any such thing. I checked myself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21..sur..Olive_RoseSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Originally posted by BlueMystique

I wonder why at the end of it , the phangurls resort to name-calling and abusing others everytime.
is it trademarked style to start abusing others when u have nothing mature or valid to say?
also plz check the dictionary meaning of the term bash before freely using it

I made it easy for them, I copied it in a post. *Sigh* No use as you can see...
oh u never know, they might just say that the dictionary is a against them coz it does not include "saying anything against BS" in their definition of bash

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21Olive_RoseBlueMystiqueMcNinjaOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

"BASHERS", what happens when one is reported.

Will Gul Mata come after me Stern Smile

Trembling

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..Olive_RoseBlueMystiqueboreddamselgatheringstorm...Doctor...Sultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Originally posted by shona3

Get out bashers ..REPORTED !
IN THIS THREAD 75% BASHERS OCCUPIED !
REPORTED !EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thankx for making our job easyBig smile

O silly fool  girl ! LOL
i know wat is your job and y u come here LOL
reported your repliesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhaakadshillu.arshi

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i am sick of this PH...we are all stuck with them now...why did we watch this show? why do we all love our Sarun???

and i am seeing so many petitions and posts here...so confused...i just to want to make sure we let SP know that we want to see SARUN on our TV. thats all.

Go to top