Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 31)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meluvbarun

Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by bpbr

Bashers please go back to your thread .BASDeadDead

sorry !! kindly move ..Those who trust BS and this post are allowed

Who is Bashing??? I thought we are having a mature, healthy discussion here.
also I thought its an open forum where everyone is allowed to comment on any thread. I didnt know u need a permission of some members to comment. Oops!! I feel u thought it was a CC

Here wen u accept the views , u enter or NO ..this is the new rule for this post Smile
now we said ..thanks for spamming our thread Big smile
we got 23 pages of barun Smile
for us kind info. plz go and open ur post in the CC if u wanna make rules. its IPK forum where discussion happen. morover I am asking some valid questions, why not try and answer them first

You always come up with pile of questions ?? Here we are damn stressed and making post for sobti !!

Unless we get proper answer from our source we will answer you straight face ..now clear off

cant reveal you source
for the last time. we do not want to know ur source(if any at all)
and when u have answers plz do tell us. we are all ears
bt i thwt evry1 here was asking around,plz tell us hw u knw,wat ur sources are,etc etc?
Demands changed? wow Big smile
OK let me rephrase I dont want to know ur sources. just answer the rest of the ques which are related to legal matters and we are good to go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

awww i hate her so much...she made our babies cry 
she has hurt everyone
ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

All those people using extremely rude words against Gul here is a thought-

Barun's movie career was accommodated and he was given 45 days off. Forget the TV industry, even in real life no one gets that kind of time off. If it was Ekta who was the producer she would have kicked Barun's arse and would have fired him.(How very true!!!)

Gul have him a chance to portray ASR, the role that made him somebody from nobody and also let him pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Remember this before you talk ill of her. Without Gul, there wouldn't be Barun or ASR.

Well said!!!! 

People should kindly look at the FACTS before they talk. The ph and channel were so accommodating to Barun and his co-stars shouldered the show for those 11/21/40/45 days and now this is how they are being rewarded, esp Gul. 

I didnt know who Barun Sobti was before he portrayed ASR. A lots of us didnt. The credit for this fame and popularity goes to the show and to the lady behind it. That said, I am not taking away the credit from him either...he worked hard. But at the end of the day, he just wasnt dedicated or committed enough.
So SP ppl r just crazy 2 pat BS and say he is a gd and dedicated actor and dat GUL was indeed making da track a crap???
Bt den again wat do dey knw? nothing,uh-uh!
 Right..Why don't they go to Ekta show..if they love Ekta mai show so much?..SP has no prob with BS. what is their problem?..Rajan Singh is fool to tweet.."So Gul is going with her horrible track and BS don't want that" on social network..By the way Ekta wanted BS to work with her many times. Ekta's hero Ram Kapoor has praised BS openly..still they want to bash him!!
Like i sd Debo,wat does Ekta,ram,Rajan sir and SP ppl knw,nthn,nthn at all,all da lawyers and da detergent ppl knw evrything around here
shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by shillu.arshi

Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by togetherforever

im telling u all

if u love gul khan then u dont deserve to be evn called a human being

come on havent u all seen the rage for barun sobti

and if not then well u dont even deserve

just leave from ipk forum rt now

u all dsnt deserve 2 be here anywhere near us

and barun he is a man of golden heart

a man who slogged day and night for his fans

and u all are bashing him

and loveing gul khan

o god ur heartless like her

she made bs cry and us too

she broke peoples hearts and that is what only  a hertless monster can do

gul khan will pay for this

Who the F are you to tell people to leave the forum? Do you own it? Are u a mod? Do u have any authority to make this statement? Leave loving gul aside, no one even knows her well enough to love, but calling people inhumane, those who u never even met? Petty and stupid.
people who have heart can understand barun

people who really doesnt have heart they will speak in ur way bot support barun  u people should have heart

now I got the proof that u really dont have any heart AngryAngry

Oh NO! I am a zombie!!!
not only zombie u r even dumb
truth is like fire its very hard to accept it
u people never accepts the truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToriAngelbaRunmYlove21

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

All those people using extremely rude words against Gul here is a thought-

Barun's movie career was accommodated and he was given 45 days off. Forget the TV industry, even in real life no one gets that kind of time off. If it was Ekta who was the producer she would have kicked Barun's arse and would have fired him.(How very true!!!)

Gul have him a chance to portray ASR, the role that made him somebody from nobody and also let him pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Remember this before you talk ill of her. Without Gul, there wouldn't be Barun or ASR.

Well said!!!! 

People should kindly look at the FACTS before they talk. The ph and channel were so accommodating to Barun and his co-stars shouldered the show for those 11/21/40/45 days and now this is how they are being rewarded, esp Gul. 

I didnt know who Barun Sobti was before he portrayed ASR. A lots of us didnt. The credit for this fame and popularity goes to the show and to the lady behind it. That said, I am not taking away the credit from him either...he worked hard. But at the end of the day, he just wasnt dedicated or committed enough.
So SP ppl r just crazy 2 pat BS and say he is a gd and dedicated actor and dat GUL was indeed making da track a crap???
Bt den again wat do dey knw? nothing,uh-uh!
 Right..Why don't they go to Ekta show..if they love Ekta mai show so much?..SP has no prob with BS. what is their problem?..Rajan Singh is fool to tweet.."So Gul is going with her horrible track and BS don't want that" on social network..By the way Ekta wanted BS to work with her many times. Ekta's hero Ram Kapoor has praised BS openly..still they want to bash him!!

Rajan Singh NEVER tweeted this, get your facts correct. Go to his twitter account & check. And yeah everybody praises BS, he is god right? I agree he is a talented actor & I am a die hard fan but that doesn't mean you'll abuse other people. Grow up!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21..Swapnali....sur..boreddamselSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

GUYS I HAVE HEARD EACH AND EVERY WORD SPOKEB BY BARUN VERY VERY CLEARLY,

WHEN THE RJ ASKED HIM THAT R U LEAVIND IPKKND?,

HE SAID, "IAM TAKING A BREAK ACTUALLY I DON'T KNOW
', AND IVE HEARD THE LAST PART ALSO VERY WELL , HE SAID THAT "HE WANTS A BREAK FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME,
' TIME DURATION. HE DID NOT MENTION BUT WHAT I DID MAKE OUT OF THE WHOLE THING WAS HE IS QUITTING AND YES ITS THE BITTER TRUTH.

BARUN IS A VERY GENIUNE PERSON, GOOD-HEARTED, ROOTED ,GROUNDED, TRUE HE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WID HIS WIFE AND FAMILY.

MANY PEOPLE ARE ACCUSING GUL HER EVEN IF THE ACCUSATIONS ARE 90% TRUE , BARUN DID NOT UTTER A SINGLE WORD AGAINST GUL IN FACT HE PRAISED GUL.

BUT WHAT I COULD MAKE OUT THAT THERE WAS A SADNESS IN HIS VOICE, HE IS NOT HAPPY, HE KNOWS PEOPLE LOVE HIM VERY MUCH.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE CAN'T NEGLECT HIS HEALTH ALSO.

I DON,T KNOW WHY I FELT BUT HE IS FORCED TO LEAVE ,
I THINK THE SHOW SHOULD END ON A HAPPY NOTE, WID SHEETAL OUT AND ARHI ROMANCE HONEYMOON AND KIDS.

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON HAS CREATED MAGIC WID THE LOVESTORY OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI.

NO ONE CAN BEAT THEIR SIZZLING CHEMISTERY.

WHEN WE WATCH THE SHOW WE FEEL EVERYTHING IS REAL AND WHEN THE SHOW GETS OVER WE STILL REMAIN IN THE MAGICAL WEAVE OF THE SHOW.

SO I THINK THEY SHOULD LAUNCH IPKKND SEASON 2 WID A DIFFERENT STORY LINE BUT WID ARNAV AND KHUSHI ( BARUN AND SANAYA )!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11shillu.arshiDhaakad

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Originally posted by Rahm

CAN we PLEASE stop arguing?

Goodness

Let's move on from Gul and try to save the show, for God's sakes.

I think Barun deserves a break! He hasn't expressed wanting to leave the show for good and he has said he would prefer to watch IPKKND if given the time so he still has attachment towards the show. Let's try to get a season 2 of IPKKND once Barun and Sanaya have gotten a proper break. Let's fight for that.. not against one another.
now that I can totally agree with.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11OmNaMaSteOm

Gazal.. IF-Dazzler
Gazal..
Gazal..

BAS KARO PLEASE.

Go to top