Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 22)

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drmsnap

Honey I think you need to focus on your life and career right now ( because at 16-17 you're in the stage of making some important decisions about your studies as far as I know ) rather than worrying about Barun's career ...
I do feel pity for the youngsters here ... wasting their time on this when they should be doing something else ... time doesn't come back and when you realize that it's too late ...
Please don't worry about my career..I am selected in Medical project scoring 99.6% ..most prob going to Italy from school for 3 months, from Dec to Feb..So relax I am gifted student..don't worry about me..My parents knows what I do, I don't hide any thing..I come from reputated doctor family..so we love education and that is most important.
Thanks for your lovely concern.By the way don't pity me, my parents don't pity on me too as they say getting pity on someone is means your showing mercy..I don't need that. I am studious Student, every year get awarded by Student of the year award, with many more..I am in advance cource ..My parents are proud for me..So relax..I know my limitation and were to draw my line and when to draw it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToriAngelbaRunmYlove21shillu.arshi

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

The last I checked, barun was in a contract with the PH and if indeed Gul has asked him to leave then it clearly is a breach of contract and a lawsuit waiting to happen. So, instead of suing Gul for a hefty compensation, he chooses to praise her and take a "not so small break". strange.

Last we heard Barun and Sanaya were under contracts with SP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Honey I think you need to focus on your life and career right now ( because at 16-17 you're in the stage of making some important decisions about your studies as far as I know ) rather than worrying about Barun's career ...
I do feel pity for the youngsters here ... wasting their time on this when they should be doing something else ... time doesn't come back and when you realize that it's too late ...

Honey just see what are u doing ??? Embarrassed
May i know ??
can u pls get lost from here ??
My humble request ..Dont waste your time ..You are next OBAMA Embarrassed
please move on and DO SOMETHING USEFUL BABBA
hi5 preeto!! LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baRunmYlove21shillu.arshi

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

All those people using extremely rude words against Gul here is a thought-

Barun's movie career was accommodated and he was given 45 days off. Forget the TV industry, even in real life no one gets that kind of time off. If it was Ekta who was the producer she would have kicked Barun's arse and would have fired him.(How very true!!!)

Gul have him a chance to portray ASR, the role that made him somebody from nobody and also let him pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Remember this before you talk ill of her. Without Gul, there wouldn't be Barun or ASR.

Well said!!!! 

People should kindly look at the FACTS before they talk. The ph and channel were so accommodating to Barun and his co-stars shouldered the show for those 11/21/40/45 days and now this is how they are being rewarded, esp Gul. 

I didnt know who Barun Sobti was before he portrayed ASR. A lots of us didnt. The credit for this fame and popularity goes to the show and to the lady behind it. That said, I am not taking away the credit from him either...he worked hard. But at the end of the day, he just wasnt dedicated or committed enough.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali...A.l.i.a...sur..boreddamselS.Stephyrini_katSanzBarbieSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Please don't worry about my career..I am selected in Medical project scoring 99.6% ..most prob going to Italy from school for 3 months, from Dec to Feb..So relax I am gifted student..don't worry about me..My parents knows what I do, I don't hide any thing..I come from reputated doctor family..so we love education and that is most important.
Thanks for your lovely concern.By the way don't pity me, my parents don't pity on me too as they say getting pity on someone is means your showing mercy..I don't need that. I am studious Student, every year get awarded by Student of the year award, with many more..I am in advance cource ..My parents are proud for me..So relax..I know my limitation and were to draw my line and when to draw it.
ri8 in der faces!! awesome LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb_05

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by chillygirl

The last I checked, barun was in a contract with the PH and if indeed Gul has asked him to leave then it clearly is a breach of contract and a lawsuit waiting to happen. So, instead of suing Gul for a hefty compensation, he chooses to praise her and take a "not so small break". strange.

Last we heard Barun and Sanaya were under contracts with SP
if barun had contract with SP then Gul has no right whatsoever to kick out barun and even if under any clause she can do it, barun has every right to sue SP.
why isnt he doing that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katSanzBarbieMcNinjaOmNaMaSteOm

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Originally posted by bpbr

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

All those people using extremely rude words against Gul here is a thought-

Barun's movie career was accommodated and he was given 45 days off. Forget the TV industry, even in real life no one gets that kind of time off. If it was Ekta who was the producer she would have kicked Barun's arse and would have fired him.(How very true!!!)

Gul have him a chance to portray ASR, the role that made him somebody from nobody and also let him pursue his Bollywood dreams.

Remember this before you talk ill of her. Without Gul, there wouldn't be Barun or ASR.

Well said!!!! 

People should kindly look at the FACTS before they talk. The ph and channel were so accommodating to Barun and his co-stars shouldered the show for those 11/21/40/45 days and now this is how they are being rewarded, esp Gul. 

I didnt know who Barun Sobti was before he portrayed ASR. A lots of us didnt. The credit for this fame and popularity goes to the show and to the lady behind it. That said, I am not taking away the credit from him either...he worked hard. But at the end of the day, he just wasnt dedicated or committed enough.
So SP ppl r just crazy 2 pat BS and say he is a gd and dedicated actor and dat GUL was indeed making da track a crap???
Bt den again wat do dey knw? nothing,uh-uh!
AmidstTheWords IF-Dazzler
AmidstTheWords
AmidstTheWords

how dare u all bash barun

comeon people turn ur face out and leave it

u all dont doesent deserve  2 ber here

go hava a walk

and please who are you for bashing barun

do u even know what he is

he is the person u all can never be

not evn to sligh  close to it