Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 21)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The last I checked, barun was in a contract with the PH and if indeed Gul has asked him to leave then it clearly is a breach of contract and a lawsuit waiting to happen. So, instead of suing Gul for a hefty compensation, he chooses to praise her and take a "not so small break". strange.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gypsyrose21.A.l.i.a.Olive_RoseMcNinjarini_katasha...SanzBarbieSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by meluvbarun

yes debolina r you ca-razy? u r trying 2 waste ur time and net bill gvng news here? wat makes u think ppl r intrsted in BS's misery here? no1,uh-uh! u wnt find a single person!!

I ans sme of my frnds knw da bitter truth 2,cz we hav a source,bt we didnt bth tellin dem here! wats da use of gettin bashed and hearing such things?

U r sad cz of BS's misery na? we all r,i.e those who knw da truth,bt dnt try lamenting here,cz ppl will instead bash u!

Bashers are always their !! Its for ppl who trust debo ..

Thanks Shona..I am used to bashers.. They prposely come and spam my walI  I care a Damm now. Empty vessels always makes sound..so bashers are. You know , I know what is the truth..They blame Barun, first let them have their reality check and listen Barun's interview 100 times. They will get their answer.
2 hell wd da bashers! we all knw da truth na? all 3 of us? dats enuf! if dey want 2 blv dey will,else not,who cares? we dnt hav 2 disclose our sources 2 dem just cz dey want! huh,bare ai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@debo---

tht interview sounds so fishyErmm
damn u GUL...bhad me jaa...oo sorry I cant disrespect bhad alsoAngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ToriAngelbaRunmYlove21shillu.arshi

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

This basically explains it all

Barun wanted to do his happy dance...Gul said no BS, stop this BS BAS. 

Barun stood up for all's right to happy dance and said NO, I will do my happy dance even happier. 

...And then Gul made him leave. 

I KNEW IT. Clap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

..Swapnali..Manisha.Olive_Rose.A.l.i.a.S111boreddamselChaituvS.Stephyrini_katasha...SanzBarbieSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

yes debolina r you ca-razy? u r trying 2 waste ur time and net bill gvng news here? wat makes u think ppl r intrsted in BS's misery here? no1,uh-uh! u wnt find a single person!!

I ans sme of my frnds knw da bitter truth 2,cz we hav a source,bt we didnt bth tellin dem here! wats da use of gettin bashed and hearing such things?

U r sad cz of BS's misery na? we all r,i.e those who knw da truth,bt dnt try lamenting here,cz ppl will instead bash u!

Thanks Shona..I am used to bashers.. They prposely come and spam my walI  I care a Damm now. Empty vessels always makes sound..so bashers are. You know , I know what is the truth..They blame Barun, first let them have their reality check and listen Barun's interview 100 times. They will get their answer.

Debo the truth will be known soon ! But they cant show off their face ! Can i say something about bashers ??

They lost interest in episodes ..so they search threads where we appreciate BS OR SANAYA
and come and screw our heads

The thing is simple

The people we hate , the people they love ..BAS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ToriAngelshillu.arshi

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I agree to u deb.
He sound really different today.
We heard his voice many time in radio shows but he never sound so confuse so tired so painful before.
He was different today.
Thise who doubts u can compare nk shows audios with this one.
He was stammering alot today. He was much good.
You guys remember in one sbs or sbb seg he cried too. That was when shyam fiasco was ending and anji nd arnav scene was shooted.
That wasnt so emotional one that he actually cries for that scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shillu.arshi

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drmsnap

Honey I think you need to focus on your life and career right now ( because at 16-17 you're in the stage of making some important decisions about your studies as far as I know ) rather than worrying about Barun's career ...
I do feel pity for the youngsters here ... wasting their time on this when they should be doing something else ... time doesn't come back and when you realize that it's too late ...

Honey just see what are u doing ??? Embarrassed
May i know ??
can u pls get lost from here ??
My humble request ..Dont waste your time ..You are next OBAMA Embarrassed
please move on and DO SOMETHING USEFUL BABBA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRHOTNEZToriAngelshillu.arshi

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Debo the truth will be known soon ! But they cant show off their face ! Can i say something about bashers ??

They lost interest in episodes ..so they search threads where we appreciate BS OR SANAYA
and come and screw our heads

The thing is simple

The people we hate , the people they love ..BAS
ya ppl hav always bashed and will always bash barun,no mattr wat! motto of der lives
"lets-bash-barun-sobti" Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baRunmYlove21shillu.arshi

Go to top