Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? (Page 10)

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Love sarun and proud of him debThumbs Up

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbr

What the..??? Where did you hear all this about Gul?? 

I agree the PH has messed up with the script to quite some extent. And hence Akshay and Deepali leaving makes sense. 

But come on guys...lets face it, Barun put in his papers 2 months back. Are we conveniently forgetting that??? Remember when Zee and Nadiia gave those spoilers??? Poor souls...they were ripped apart for doing so. But it turns out they were telling the truth.

And as far as i remember, there was no OTT from Kushi's side at that point and the script wasnt getting butchered then. Infact they had to change the script in the last min coz of Barun's eminent departure. Else Kushi was supposed to walk away from the mandap and a separation track was going to commence.

I see and appreciate that they are die-hard fans of Sobti. I adore him as well. But plz lets not butcher someone else's reputation to make excuses for his decision. Its amazing that people want to see what they prefer to and ignore the hard facts here. 

Ph are to be blamed for a lot of things but Sobti's decision is his own, Ph wasnt responsible for this. Infact i counter the claims in the TM's post by stating they were multiple rumors that Ph and channel have been ardently trying to convince him to stay back. And this has been going for over 2 months now.

Yes I had also heard that These PH and channel were for a long time try to held him back and make things work...also accepted some of his demands...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I find it hard to believe that Gul who is associated with relatively a new PH is able to throw tantrums to SP, the no1 channel and is able get away with it!! SP wanted to give the show to a diff PH and Gul is stopping them!! SP that is supposed to approve all tracks of all shows is unable to do so in case of a 'crap' track planned by Gul!! This does seem really unbelievable...

PS: But this would probably make a good soap... LOL

Edited by S.Stephy - 09 November 2012 at 11:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81innocentgreenManisha..A.l.i.a.Siri22rini_katSanzBarbieKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
your helpless attempts to justify Barun leave are just ridiculous!
Yesterday you said that Gul wanted to pair Arnav and Sheetal and by that Khushi and a new guy will be the leads .. but today episode prove that it all was a lie .. Sheetal truth is almost revealed so how Arnav will be with her, and how Arnav and Khushi will separate ?!!! 

Barun Sobti is quitting for personal reason .. Full stop .. 
I criticized him at first , but after seeing his pic that one of the member ( Shar ) post .. I realized that he really need a break because he seemed very very tired .. and I sympathy with him !

Stop making joke of your self .. and stop justifiably Barun quit in this lame way  .. he already said his reason , no need to make him look like a lair .. 

We all know how the production house and Gul Khan ruined the show , I hate them for that .. but that not mean to believe these Unbelievable ridiculous stories !

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81arshi_roxManisha.FuzzbucketinnocentgreenPashnaSiri22gatheringstormS.Stephyrini_katsbk2OmNaMaSteOmSankiPagalSultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoaplashy

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
More than barun quitting or his break your posts have caused enough drama on the forum. People believe you and they are overreacting. Give us proof . Barun is a thorough professional and no actor bothers about the script so much that he is going to howl over the story line. Barun himself confirmed that he wants a break and is tired so why will he cry over a script which would have given him free time. I know you adore barun but this is too much. You might actually be sued for this defaming post.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81FuzzbucketGypsyrose21.A.l.i.a.Siri22SanzBarbierini_kat.Sad.But.True.SankiPagalOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Skye. Senior Member
Skye.
Skye.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
What BS of a post this!!

Are u purposely trying to embarrass yourself by writing this crap?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fuzzbucket.A.l.i.a.nonasiSiri22rini_katSanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Hope sp ends the show with arhi (sanaya barun) on a happy note.
SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

You know what, I am seriously confuse after listening to his interview English part.
To me he sounded exhausted, and that he really wants to take a break that's all.
I don't know if any of the above you mentioned happened or not, To be honest, it's too much that I really don't want to know anymore.
Now all I want is clarification from SP that Barun will return after his break or not. I am sure we are not getting one until this trip ends.
Until then, I really want to trust Barun that he will come  back that's all, and if he is not then Show should end.

Go to top