BITTER TRUTH..Are You guys ready EDIT?? - Page 32

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ASRHOTNEZ

ok so let me tell u we cannot reveal our sources for security reasons!

but this news is from sets of Ipkknd

the source was present when BS was crying!

only his wife was by him!

So Pashmeen is your source?

Oh ffs!😆

gosh ur highly stupid to think that it was a compliment for u...

there was a pun intended for ur soap advertisements!
oh yes so much phun alright

Look, as people have already told you, this is pure libel. Also, why can't people accept that Barun Sobti will take decisions about his career based on *his* personal situations, not your viewing pleasure? Barun Sobti is not obligated to perform in a show just because his fans want him to, nor is Gul Khan obligated to keep him if the arrangement does not work for them. In this case, it truly is a "Dekhan hain to dekho situation". Those people have real lives, which are infinitely more important than a television show.

From what I understand Sobti is either taking a long leave or quitting all together because he is either burnt out, or is bored with the script. If it is the latter, he is not saying it publicly as a courtesy to the show, which is exactly what you would expect a professional to do.

Just because you see him on the screen everyday, and the creators toil behind the scene does not mean he is the only one responsible for the show's success. The writer, the director, the actor all work *very* hard to create a character that everyone loves. You cannot devalue one's contribution to build up another.

Please, just leave those people alone. You know NOTHING about them, judge their creations, not their persons.

ok so let me tell u we cannot reveal our sources for security reasons!

but this news is from sets of Ipkknd

the source was present when BS was crying!

only his wife was by him!

oh god i think I just cracked a rib ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by __--SaNaYa--__

This fangirls are blind one day they will see their AUKAAT

Okay let me ask u direct question ..who invited u ??😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by CDlove

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣
looks like you need a lesson from sarcasm 101 🤣🤣🤣

yeah ryt go head with ur sarcasm

that's what empty vessels can do! just mk noise...

wanto take lessons go ahead proves how jobless ul are
Originally posted by BlueMystique

I wonder why no one is answering this question...I would love to have a healthy discussion about this!
😆😆...tch tch babe...look where your being dragged...quoting and talking to onself...
and dont conphuse yaara...the already very conphused...with more kostins...
Originally posted by ahttbar

Look, as people have already told you, this is pure libel. Also, why can't people accept that Barun Sobti will take decisions about his career based on *his* personal situations, not your viewing pleasure? Barun Sobti is not obligated to perform in a show just because his fans want him to, nor is Gul Khan obligated to keep him if the arrangement does not work for them. In this case, it truly is a "Dekhan hain to dekho situation". Those people have real lives, which are infinitely more important than a television show.

From what I understand Sobti is either taking a long leave or quitting all together because he is either burnt out, or is bored with the script. If it is the latter, he is not saying it publicly as a courtesy to the show, which is exactly what you would expect a professional to do.

Just because you see him on the screen everyday, and the creators toil behind the scene does not mean he is the only one responsible for the show's success. The writer, the director, the actor all work *very* hard to create a character that everyone loves. You cannot devalue one's contribution to build up another.

Please, just leave those people alone. You know NOTHING about them, judge their creations, not their persons.
a very good post but alas!! it would be called as bashing and hating barun here
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

First and foremost I don't even know Fairyliquidsoap so why would I support her? I'm just stating my opinion. We are not having a healthy discussion because we asked your source but you are openly bashing Gul & that is a very healthy discussion. Great!

For your kind information I have no grudges against Barun, I love him too but I'm not an idiot that abuses a stranger. Get that straight into your head!

Well said..Doctor..!!

I have no idea who Fairyliquidsoap is either...came across few of her posts before and she is hilarious. But that said...I dont follow anyone and state my opinion as i please. 

I adore Barun as well, but i cant play ostrich here and find ridiculous excuses for his choices.
Deb...!!

Same mistake again...!!

I can understand Bhaiya's infinite leaves issue is making fans upset.

But this post is again a personal opinion darling...These are not facts..It clearly reflect how you are looking at this situation.

Gul insulted him badly..He was quite
Gul went to extreme on his personal life

All these statements are offensive...

Gul is no saint here..I for one always stick to that statement but but that doesn't mean I can say anything against her...

Her strategies and Politics are world famous from past 2 years...

But
But

That doesn't mean people can make up any stories...

So looking from that perspective, You can't add all the plus points on Bhaiya's side and Negative's on Gul Mataji's side...

Both are the main players of this game.

But stating personal thoughts and then fighting with others just to make the statements right is simply not acceptable...

Simply not Deb..

Try to understand darling..