Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 96)

--Priiya-- Goldie
--Priiya--
--Priiya--

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hi all KSGians , QHians ,AsYaians , DMGians , KaShians , KaSuians ,KaJenians !!!
Kaise ho aap log ??

Edited by taanuMohurPRIYA - 21 November 2012 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cmaakajen

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hello all 

abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Qubool Hai Started :DDD

Asad Ahmed Khan :DDD

abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Shirin Ayaan and Sister looking at the Jewelery , ayaan tells my mom is the most beautiful dulhan since she is the most beautiful mother and they ask rashid , and he says yes, shirn says all used to call me saira banu.

ayaan tells rashid that mother birthday is coming what gift have to taken for her, rashid says the birthday has time i will take it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Najma and all the sister goes to fill form of the cpmpeteion and they all say Father name the person says are you all sister , nikhat says yes and najam goes away form there.

Najma taking part in Fashion SHOW.

Dilsahd calls Rashid and ask why did he send the watch, Rashid says becasue it was 21yrs anniversary , you may have forgot, but i have not, Rashid says after 17yrs i have collected himat to send you the gift, after seeing you at masar, all my feeling have come back. i rember spensing ecah time withyou.

Dilshad says that you forgot one thing taht you left us 17yrs back, maybe you feel that 17yrs have come back but the amount of pain can never come, for me you are ajnabi and i dont accpet gift form ajnabi,

--Priiya--

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Asad on 15th November:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Priiya--FarzuIrani

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Dilsahd says pls come and collect your gift i dont want to keep teh gift with me, rashid says even to the retun teh goft you have to meet me.

Najma in skirt for fashion show and waiting for zoya, goon comes to trouble her that where is the girl who made our face place , and where is she, today we will show you, and they ragging Najma.

Zoya comes with a Karate Chop she tells Najma not to wrry i am there and she satrts fighting

the goon ran form there and in accident she breaks the principal glass LOL

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
dilshad calls Rashid and tells her that u were wrong to return the watch i dont have to meet you, to return the watch, i will keep the watch to the mulvi u can collect form there, Rashid says mein faisla liya hai ke i want to meet you, Dilshad gets angry and says that sare faisle tum nahi le sakate, and bangs the phone down.

Rashid says i will come.

Asad in office in meeting, the police officer calls asad up and tells that we have arrested Zoya so you have to come here/

Zoya in Jail and Najma Crying for her that the boys ran away, najma tells if brother comes to know that he will not send me to college also, if he kill the boys, if he sees me in skirt he will kill me Najma starts crying very hard, she is completel in fear. zoya says calm down i will handle everything not to worry.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index