Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 17)

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Ayaan and Rashid scene , Rashid tells ayaan to get the gift since he is busy , ayaan ask rashid that when are you going to meet asad its two days now, rashid tells he will go when teh right time comes but he is sure that the time wil never come when asad would want to meet him.

ayaan prays to god that the time will work soon when both of you will meet.

Asad ask mother that whentehr zoya needs a car to go somewhere , mother is shocked, he stays that she is our responsibilties to take care of our still he is here.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ROFL , zoya says no, incredibly foolish and asad overears it LOL and comes back LOL

and they have a little cute fight.

Ayaan tells i would not go for shopping will ask asad to go, for shopping and ayaan calls home, Rashid picks up the other landline phone and dilsahd picks up the phone and hearing rashid voice she says wrong number and keeps teh phone down.
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ayaan sister looking at the fashion magazine and lol Humaira says how come girks wear such fdeep neck LOL and make a sad face LOL

the girls asked nikhat to call the boy and sms here. dadu come ane the talk about chemsity and bilogy LOL

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
thankyou for the updates! xx
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Dadu ask hikhat when teh exam are they say they dont knowm dadu ask her to find out she says if the date is late, dadu says that they will fix the date of marriaeg, and not exam if the exam and marriage date clashes m nikhat will not give exam.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rrk401

rrk401 Senior Member
rrk401
rrk401

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Whose dadu? :P
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL shirin is a BIG FOLLL

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Humaria tells dadu that ayaan has got to catch fishes LOL dadu gets angry in shirn that your son has got all wrong habits LOL

so shirin says ya alllah today only i was thinking what will i cook at afternoon sie my sin has got to catch fish i will cook it LOL

Ayaan Fliting in garden with a gril.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index