Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 144)

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Zoya and Rashid in cafe and Rashid said i never thought i would take help form ajnabi, and that also of my daughter age, and i also dont know the name of that ajnabi, zoya say sthat day you only said that what problesm we dont share to our fa,ily we share it with ajnabi.

zoya says today i am helping you tmrw you help me.

zoya says you will be happy once that dost comes to meet you will alwyas be happy so zoya ask about teh dost and rashid was about to tell name zoya stops and says no name pls.

and rashid starts how he and dilshad meet through signing competition, and zoya suddenly remebers that she has to go to college festival and he says that she has to go  and she leaves form there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Ayaan comes to college and tells that if i cant go in then i will miss seeing zoya, zoya enters the college and she sees principal shouting at student that the girl which did indisciplined act you are praising her that girl will never come in my college ever.

Zoya comes wearing burkha and ayaan too, they bang towards each other and ayaan looks and says tum, ayaan tells i was sure that you would have meet me somewhere and zoya says wait i will tell the college that you are here to tease grils and zyaan diaspears from there, girls dressing form fashion show and so does humaira

abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
zoya sees najma and tells here where were u , zoya tells najma u did nit dress up for fashion show, najma says that she does not want to go as last time when she wore skirt zoya had to go to jail and if today she goes on fashion show zoya will have umar qaid and also she tells she has put on 765gms and she does not want to walk the ramp like baby elephant.

ayaan with sister talking

abditory.

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
zoya feels that ayaan have told the pricipal about her so she is looking for the priciapal and ayaan , humara is waiting for ayaan to come, and ayaan searching.

shirin and fufi and inlawas guest list, they are disguising about the engament in laws says first talk about the money so shirin says let put engagement date on my birthday suprise party.

ROFL shirn says all will come to know its my brithday also.

abditory.

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Farzana hello
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Shirin seems like no brain
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
mijanur @ Hello, we always get to say each other hello and disappear LOL

yeah she does.
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Humaira is nervous and she starts crying, zoya sees and tells her that u look beautiful then why dont you walk on ramp humaira says she loosk fool and zoya says becasue you are thinking that why dont think so much and just go for it, zoya says just have faith on yourself, humaira says that she wants to do something for only one person but here there are so many zoya says dont look at anyone just look at that one person her she tells her that if u wanot anything in life be confident of yourslef and so and get it, dont worry for anything in life.

humaira smiles and walsk the ramp

abditory.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index