Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 105)

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
in Najma hair Chingum gets stuck, and so she cuts down a hair a littele pat where the gum is there, she comes searching for zoya in room.

Zoya return the Handkerchief to Rashid and  tells that the saddness you cant share to frnds you can share to ajnabi rashid tells now you dont look like ajnabi to mee, so zoya ask then i can ask you were you talking to the same person whom who lost long before, Rashid says yes my wife he tells i have lost her with my own hands and with my mistake.

Zoya says that sliehilayi thinks i a the only one doing worng LOL , Zoya says sorry i have listen to your phoen convo, and she ask rashid can i help you to get her back in your life and the epi ends.

Precap:_ Asad seems najma hairs and tells what wrong with your hair, zoya comes in between and asad phone breaks  ,she says i will fix it for you asad says you can only break things not fix it , zoya says i can fix everything form computer to car, but first say the three magical words I am Sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen IF-Dazzler
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Originally posted by rockstar_kajen

@furzu but the family that rashid mentioned would definitely be asad u agree to that right? :P nd btw my name is aparna :P not that i mind u calling me rockstar LOL just that that i wanted u to know my name :P
Oh no dear we cnt expect that. Its not a typical indian drama where opposited attract. We have Ayaan too. And I dnt think Asad is gonna fall for her.
but i doubt if ayaan can romance LOLLOL

Edited by rockstar_kajen - 22 November 2012 at 9:33am
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@aparna(rockstar kajen)
hello.whats up.
@salwa trp makes impossible possible.
Ksg is biggest trp earner in qh.
The main lead should always have a love interest thats the law of india's tv serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@shuridh nothin much :) just watched QH will sleep in some time now :P wats up with u?
@salwa i miss u Hug
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
but salwa if asad wont fall for asad zoya may fall for him :P
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@aparna(rockstar kajen) Just come here and watched qh.
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
now me goes :P ttyl bye
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hayye this thread is so slow Shocked is that because I m busy these days? Awww don't miss me so much people ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index