Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 104)

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Khandani kharoos

rockstar_kajen IF-Dazzler
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yep may b Embarrassed
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Dilshad calls Rashid up , she says i have called you becasue i could not come today, she says i hope you also have not gone today, Rahid says i am at mazar only.

Rashid says we just have to understand god wish, you wanted to come to return the gift, but god does not want you to return the gift so whay dont you keep teh gift. Dilsahd says you are not understanding god word, god does not wanted me to come to mazar becasue if i would have come i would have meet you and god does not wanted to meet you.

Rashid says i just want to meet you so that my dard becomes lessen, not eveyday at least once in a while. so that i can levae with some less pain in heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

@furzu but the family that rashid mentioned would definitely be asad u agree to that right? :P nd btw my name is aparna :P not that i mind u calling me rockstar LOL just that that i wanted u to know my name :P
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

@Aparna(rockstar kajen) & farjana hello
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hi shuridh :P
abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar_kajen

@furzu but the family that rashid mentioned would definitely be asad u agree to that right? :P nd btw my name is aparna :P not that i mind u calling me rockstar LOL just that that i wanted u to know my name :P
Oh no dear we cnt expect that. Its not a typical indian drama where opposited attract. We have Ayaan too. And I dnt think Asad is gonna fall for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar_kajen

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar_kajen

the family would be asad's.
I also suspect that humaira's father is zoya's father.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index