Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa (Page 103)

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanx you rockstar:D

Ayaan come in the room, Humaira says that stop ayaan , i dont want him to c me before the fashion show, and the sister tries to stop ayaan and  girl comes and ayaan starts flirting with her. humaira gets a chance to move form there so the girls do so.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen IF-Dazzler
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
u r welcome farzu :D
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Rashid coming out from Dargah, Zoya crying and remebring Asad words, Rashid sees her crying and goes to her, and gives handershief, Rashid says gane anjane mein kiisssi ne chit pauchaiyi, Zoya says how do you know, he says Dard Dard ko pechanleta hai.

Rashid ask zoya what the problem, and Rashid says you can share your peoblem with me as i am ajnabi for you.

Zoya says i am ok, i am not crying, Rashid says mere rumaal dete hi tumari problem solve hogayi, Rashid says i wish i had many handerchief so had you never had any problem.

Rashid says i got my answer , i got my answer, Rashid says i was waiting for soemone and i knew that someone will not come but i still waited becasue i wanted to meet you maybe god wanted us to meet and put a smile on your face.

Zoya says in ly life, there is one kharoos , it looks he is khandani kharoos, so rashid says you mean his dad is more then him LOL

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
awww zoya feels bad as aszd shouts on her :O is she falling in love...nah not so quickly Embarrassed
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Zoya says but i feel more hurt today, becasue maybe i dont have my family with me. Rashid ask about his parents she say i dont have, Zoya says you have made someone angry so you have hopes of her coming back i toh cant even do that for my parents.

Rashid says one day you will find a fmaily who will love you more then anyone.

rockstar_kajen

rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
oonche darje ke karoos ROFL
rockstar_kajen
rockstar_kajen

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
and that family would be asad Embarrassed
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Rocksatar @ i dont think she is falling she is just hurt as she was not able to reply back and she is also satying her alone , maybe that why. 

rockstar_kajen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index