AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
Najma and all the sister goes to fill form of the cpmpeteion and they all say Father name the person says are you all sister , nikhat says yes and najam goes away form there.

Najma taking part in Fashion SHOW.

Dilsahd calls Rashid and ask why did he send the watch, Rashid says becasue it was 21yrs anniversary , you may have forgot, but i have not, Rashid says after 17yrs i have collected himat to send you the gift, after seeing you at masar, all my feeling have come back. i rember spensing ecah time withyou.

Dilshad says that you forgot one thing taht you left us 17yrs back, maybe you feel that 17yrs have come back but the amount of pain can never come, for me you are ajnabi and i dont accpet gift form ajnabi,
Dilsahd says pls come and collect your gift i dont want to keep teh gift with me, rashid says even to the retun teh goft you have to meet me.

Najma in skirt for fashion show and waiting for zoya, goon comes to trouble her that where is the girl who made our face place , and where is she, today we will show you, and they ragging Najma.

Zoya comes with a Karate Chop she tells Najma not to wrry i am there and she satrts fighting

the goon ran form there and in accident she breaks the principal glass LOL

dilshad calls Rashid and tells her that u were wrong to return the watch i dont have to meet you, to return the watch, i will keep the watch to the mulvi u can collect form there, Rashid says mein faisla liya hai ke i want to meet you, Dilshad gets angry and says that sare faisle tum nahi le sakate, and bangs the phone down.

Rashid says i will come.

Asad in office in meeting, the police officer calls asad up and tells that we have arrested Zoya so you have to come here/

Zoya in Jail and Najma Crying for her that the boys ran away, najma tells if brother comes to know that he will not send me to college also, if he kill the boys, if he sees me in skirt he will kill me Najma starts crying very hard, she is completel in fear. zoya says calm down i will handle everything not to worry.

Najma says you dont undersatdn my brother angry he will find the boys form anywhere and if kills them in angry, zoya calms her down and tells her to leave she will handle everything and wont tell asad anything.

Najma leaves form there.
the sister goes and tell ayaan that a girl came to fight with 3 boys and all are very apprecaiating her and all ahev updating there stauts on her
ayaan Shayari

Nazar ne Nazar ko Beja woh Salam Kya tha
woh Jasi ki Rani ka naam kya tha

Uski naam mein aasa hu koya
Uska naam hai Zoya zoya zoya.

ayaan says to meet the beautiful girls i want to get admision in college back.

Dadiji oeverears it and tells how long he is going to be bacha.

Dadaji Give Lecture to ayaan and Humaira is happy. shirin tells dadi that ayaan is not bacha nowdays he does not even drink chocklate milk dadaji walks way form there.

that aunty again says where is rashid these days his phone is also swtich off always we have to find out.
shirn says yes we have to.

Rashid in masar
Rashid seats in mazar and waits for dilsahd to come,

Asad goes to jail and epi ends.

Precap:_ Asad says zoya is sorry for her behaviour and is she is not then we wil make her feel sorrry, LOL and zoya says aaj toh japanah deewar mein hi chunwa denge.