Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: FarzuIrani

Qubool Hai Started :DDD

Asad Ahmed Khan :DDD

Yessshh
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fufi teaches Shirin how to control husband, he tells are you sp innocent cant you c that your husband lied to you and you did not tell him anything he is hiding something form you, then dont blame if soemthing wrong happens in nikahyat wedding.

Rashid comes there fufi tells rashid to sit and she leavs and she does ishara to shirin to ask rashid why he lied.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Rashid tells now i am getting worried for my daughter how will she stay with that family the boy is good but her mother.

Shirin ask how is she Rashid gets shock and ask what are you asking,

Asad gets a courier and he gives it to mother and tells sender address is not there, dilshad opens the courier and says who send this and then she keeps quiet seeing the gift,

Shirin tells Rashid if the person lies there is sometruth behind the lied, she tells your phone was close and i was in office, rashid tells i was in office, shirin tells dont lie we called office you were not there, shirin tells u went to meet dilshad, , then rashid mother comes there, and tells i have told rashid to find the history of in laws family
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Shirin is happy now, and rashid mother tells today the story is over so pls now forget dilshad. 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
ASad sees the watch and and tells who send you have you brought a new one, Dilshad says i had given my watch in repair by mistake they have send me the new one. Dilshad says she will change the watch.

the famaily are making the list of the family members, in laws purposely calls Asad name and tell they are our guest do you know them, the inlaws find something fishy as everyone leaves form there.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
The in laws tells beofre the marriage we will find who is Asad Ahmed Khan so that we have a higher call over them. 
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the updates farzu
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Farzu i seriously depend on you for the update
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Asad praying Namaz Awww
My Dil Garden GArden Hoyaging he looks Awesome

Najam comes and Asad calls him tamatar LOL

Najma Bring some childhood stuff and tells asad that do you want to keep anything , asad says since its a  childhood thing i dont want to keep it.

Najma tells that when mum and dad came to c your play you complained to dad that the person is beating you and asad said i was so angry that i beat the hunter men only.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Najma tells i wish you would keep the childhood stuff with you, and the tiger mask which asad used to wear throws out, asad said it a childhood thing let it go, najma says hope you get it, Asad says if it fr me i will get it.

Zoya gets the Mask lion and she is very happy she finds it cute LOL