AsadA.KhanAT#9~ApGayieGaMainBajaonGa - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Zoya tells asad that dont get scared of me what ever problem you have tell me directky,

Asad tells yes i dont like you staying her , he tells i dont want to wear jeans, i dont want you go out late, i dont want you bedirty and pls saty away from my sister.

Zoya tells her that you still leave in a old century, wearing jeans does not mean i forgot my culture and they have a strong Heated argumnet

Finally Chockalate sauce mill gaya LOL and Asad ka hand dirty hoga and zoya runs away. 
Originally posted by FarzuIrani

Zoya tells asad that dont get scared of me what ever problem you have tell me directky,

Asad tells yes i dont like you staying her , he tells i dont want to wear jeans, i dont want you go out late, i dont want you bedirty and pls saty away from my sister.

Zoya tells her that you still leave in a old century, wearing jeans does not mean i forgot my culture and they have a strong Heated argumnet

Omg I wanna see it now
Ksg is looking so hawt clothes wala scene :D
Originally posted by rockstar_kajen

Ksg is looking so hawt clothes wala scene :D
Wht is he wearing??
Ayaan calls Asad up and tells him that nikyat inlaw has get to change the dress so pls do something or else we will be in trouble, Asad calls the store, and tells the manager that pls make sure that no one know that who paid the bill, but before he could do anything the bill gets to the in laws house, and the inlaws take the bill with her, while talking on the ohone with asad the sister gets t know the gift was brough by Asad.

Nikhyat tells that woh farishtey ki tarah hamesha apna saath rehte hai per hum uske barre mein kissi ko kuch bata nahi sakate 
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Wht is he wearing??

Blue shirt and black pant :D
Ayaan ko dialogue 😆
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Hyderabad India

Oh wow..m toh total new to this forum..

Ayaan tells that Asad loves us equally like Najma, we are not 3 we are 5 of us, bhale hi ghar mein deewar ho, per dil ki deewar nahi hota :)