Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all :)

Wasssup:) Hope you all are having an awesome Dwali :)
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Qubool Hai Started :DDD

Asad Ahmed Khan :DDD
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Zoya searching the address with the pic , and then she says she has searched all the places she can, she still tries to search but she fails , she says its just the start and i will not loose hope.

Najma coming out from college and college boys teasing her , and zoya comes there and tells i also want to put one sher and tirchi topi bade , dil toh already the aab mukh hogaye kale.

and she takes najama form there and goes with her.

Asad comes home early LOL and najma and zoya comes home signing.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
ami ask najma why she is happy , najma tells today goons were teasing her and asad says what there to laugh at this, zoya says listen carefully she tells that they both fight with the goons and unki band baja di.

Asad tells next time he will ddrop her to college , zoya says why you also want admission in collge , he tells shut up and i am not talking to you.

ami tells asad that najma has to learn to fight now, and handle this type of stituations.

Ayaan and Humaira flirting, Humaira tells you only know flirting first fall in love.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Asad says i want a well disciplined girl, and a well cultured gilr and well manured girl. aami says all girls who are good from top are not good form heart , asad saysthoss who are clean are clean hearted also.

Asad, ayaan and zoya discuuing about love, marriage.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
asad says i want a girl like you aami, aami says that your heart will not listen to rules regulations am and love happens once and for all.

it all about love and fellings of your partner.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
today is all about LOVE :))))))
FarzuIrani thumbnail
31 yrs of marriage of rashid and dilshad.

aami is arraging table for asad and zoya is looking like shock, lol, a drop of  water on cup asad tells najma to clean.
Dinner time, zoya eats and rice falls on table ,asad tells cant you eat like human, zoya says i am eating like human you are eating like robots if you also eat normally you will also feel better, najma smiles, zoya says i will clean it up an dbefore she does aami cleans it.

FarzuIrani thumbnail
najma tells aami to go for a play and aami tells yeah even i want to go so she tells play is tmrw, and aami tells then i ont go, najam ask why asad shoust najma eat i dont like talking during dinner time, ( its dilshad and rashid anniversay)

Rashid also talking about dilshad with mother, mother tells rashid that i know you still love dilsahd but just dont go close to her now is nikhat life also, pls stay in present or else everything will be destroyed.

rashid tells i am rying form last 17 yrs and i dont know how will this koshish be fullfill.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
triangle love story ki hint hai today :(((( i want asad to fall in love but also not becase uska dil toote that i cant c:((((((((((