Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Asad waiting for her ami and ask ami that how is zoya, ami says she is well, dilshad says that the girl is nice.

Asad says that she is not a nice girl and ami says that just becasuse she is waring jeans  does not mean she is a nice girl , asad tells its not about jeans a person who does not value people ariund and culture that girl cant stay here i dont want her to influence najma.

Ayaan Family
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Ayaan fliritng with Humaira. 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
mijanur @ i guess he is more worried for her sister now. 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
mijanur @ u watching it or not , if you asking me then i am loving it LOL. 
Originally posted by: FarzuIrani

Ayaan fliritng with Humaira.

It becomes ayaan's time pass.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Asad in office explaing about the balance data LOL

Asad is waiting for fax LOL and Ayaan send him the mail LOL saree one into 10 , zaree one too 10 LOL

Ayaan tells Asad to pls gets the gift nahi toh uski dad uske DASH ka bhopal bana denge LOL

Ayaan blacmails asad pls do something or else its a last phone convo
@farjuirani i am on mobile .
I am watching QH and chatting by cell phone.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Zoya looking at the pic and najma tells her that this is near to her college , and then she again looks at the pic and says no its ganta ghar and then again she looks at the pic and says its pan wali koti and she keeps on changing the names LOL and she tells sorry mein toh tasveer utli dhek rahi thi LOL

again she fumbles LOL she does not know the place , she ask zoya why are you so intersted in this old pic , zoya tells she likes discovring old things.

najma ask about the last night dream, zoya changes that she gets scared of dreamsn, zoya tells her that maybe your brother came in my dream LOL Najma says my brother is dashimg.
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Dilshad looking at the old music records, and she plays one of them , song is yaad kiya dil ne kaha ho tum and memories flash around her of rashid and hers. 
FarzuIrani thumbnail
today KSG was so less :((((((((((( wherever he is the screen gets light up and brothers and sisiter screen space is the best :(((((((( i mis this:((((((((((