Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-My broken heart-Final chapter-page 14 (Page 6)

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

brilliant chapter sai... plzz continue soon
cant wait anymore...Big smile

Thank you dear ...Smile

ariyadasa IF-Dazzler
ariyadasa
ariyadasa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
you are too good such a great so emotional chapter CryCryCry
please up date soon ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

you are too good such a great so emotional chapter CryCryCry
please up date soon ShockedShocked
Thank you dear ...I will pdate next chapter later in the evening Smile
saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 3 :

He can feel the silence pressing on him….the darkness compressing and altogether taking a new shape. He never felt so lost before , not like this …No bearing , no direction , as if he is crashing into harsh reality … the reality where nidhi is in verge of death…where she is somewhere too far away ..Where he can't reach her….The words doctor uttered …Her heart is failing, so his too! .how can he live without nidhi and for what??

He thought, some mistakes has been made, he did..yes he did , let it happen …the pain and hurt which nidhi suffered. He wondered, is this how, he is going to pay back?? Then why nidhi has to be the one to suffer, why not him? … why nidhi has to be path to realize his mistakes. ..He felt as if he is caught up in this endless psycho babbling! ..Just then he felt someone standing next to him…he turned around to see anjie. He knew with one look, what she is going through! …. After a while she spoke " Jijaji …it is all my fault , I should not have let her drive ….I…I..It should have been me, not her!"

Ashu reached out to touch her trembling hand …as to comfort her. …" she is going to be fine Anjie …I know, She…she is will be fine"

Rubbing his temples, he looked out ….trying hard not to break apart...Just then DR Ranganath came with Nidhi 's blood report and other details  ..." Sir, I just spoke with doctor …. They checked BP  and even  blood test is done …Hmm…they will proceed with surgery in few minutes… "

Ashu nodded his head as he took those reports ..." sir , no need to worry , am sure Dr nidhi will come out fit and fine …."

Ashu gave faint smile "Thank you Dr Ranganath for your reassurance ….I too hope, she get well soon…"

Don't know how long, he stood like that … it was when BB squeezed his shoulder to reassure,, he jumped out of trance ..After a while he spoke slowly "Baba, you go home …Not sure , how much time it will take …I will call in case .."

BB: No no ..ashuthosh …I cannot go and rest when nidhi here in this condition …Beta yeh kya hogaya ….Nidhi ne kya bhigada tha kisika , jo use iss haal main ..

Ashu cut him in between "Baba , Nidhi ko kuch nahi hua hai …..Bass ek bar operation hojaane dijiye ..sab teek ho jayega "

BB extended his hand for that ashu quickly reached out and buried his face in his chest ….All the while controlling the sobs erupted in his throat ….controlling his fear , restlessness …he let go of BB" baba …now you please go home , ranganath is there with me ….You please rest for some time"

First everyone refused but after constant persistence by Dr ranganath and Ashuthosh …BB, CV and Db left …..

Once they left, Dr Ashuthosh collapsed on chair and closed his eyes in an attempt to block out the reality… Not sure how long, but suddenly he got up with a start when Dr ranganath poked him on chest … "Dr Ashuthosh , I think surgery is over ….here Doctor is coming "

Ashuthosh got up and walked towards ….he dare not try to look at doctor's face , all the while fearing the worst .." Doctor Ashuthosh ….Surgery is successful……"

Ashu: Are you shifting her to surgical ward …soon

Doctor: No Dr Ashuthosh …Not right now ..she was doing fine till end but suddenly her blood pressure dropped ….she is moved back to ICU …We even witnessed irregular heartbeat in the end …we need to keep her under observation ..

Ashu : is ..is she going to be fine …..?

Doctor smiled faintly …." Yes ….She will be , but right now her situation is still not stable "

Ashu stumbled back …after a while he spoke slowly " can I see her ….for few minutes "…..

Doctor looked at him unsure and then he patted his back…" yes you can Ashuthosh….she just shifted to ICU , so you have to wait a bit" ….After a while one nurse guided Ashuthosh where nidhi is …Slowly he opened the door , as strong scent of aspirin hit his senses …. he stood there far away …he looked at the frail figure . Her left hand bandaged …a deep cut on right side of forehead . …she is sleeping , closing her eyes …He can hear beep sound of ECG which is connected to her , her faint heart beat …sent chill through his bone ….Standing there he wanted to tell her  so many things ….that he is sorry for not taking care of her when he should have … that he is sorry for not being there for her when she needed him the most…when she moved alone on broken  path way holding her injured heart …that he is sorry for not being there when she  was scared , sick..cold and miserable…that he was sorry because he dint tried harder to find words ..to express his feeling for her …that he never expressed much in front of her …He felt ..he should have done that !!..that he is sorry for being angry at times and so indifferent with her….he is sorry that he dint apologized much …he thought , may be he was too proud to admit his mistakes !!.. He was sorry for not holding on to her strongly,…in a way nothing can separate them …Now he regretted , repented for few things he did , let it happen ….he wished , he could tell all this to her….wished  she can hear me out ….

Slowly, he came near her …extending his hand , he touched her eyes , her cheeks ….traced his hand down where her heart was injured …curling his hand in a fist …he moved out of , away from Nidhi …

He don't remember much of his ride back home nor how he ended up in his bed …..When he woke after sometime  …groggy , edgy and restless , he stumbled as reality hit him with sudden blow …. He closed his eyes tightly, shutting …..he saw nidhi gliding along his way, smiling …with her giggles still ringing in his ear …her smile reaching till his eyes ! The warm smile which kept him going …kept him moving. The smile which pulled him out of his shell and pushed to dream ..A dream of his own, which made him fall in love…it hold him and rocked him to sleep… …he reached out to her in his dream, back in time where nidhi etched their name proudly...She took him To a place filled with her giggles, their laughter's…and sighs!   …where he took her in his arms for first time ……and his lips met hers first, clinging to him..Bursting through air …her lips warm and wet parted for his…He went back to time …To a place where they became one ….Body, soul..Where his breath mingled with hers …Where she slid away and then led him ….towards her …! Unsure ….Unspoken desire rising within both ….where nidhi  lied down dropping her hands on both side ...allowing him to unbutton her …His lips , searching for hers peeling her clothes away …he touched her …divine glorious caresses! ….the kandhil flickered as they undressed ….His lips met hers, sweet and hot …burning through her , making her crave for him even more ….he looked down at her deep brown eyes, her hair tumbled on  blanket…her hands stroking his back …Through the passion and pounding of his desire ,…he whispered " I will be gentle ……" as he ran kisses over her face …finally surrendering to her , her hands fisted …slowly reached to his back caressing , stroking …warmly , taking him with her …deeper …drawing him with her … somewhere only they both exist ..To their own world ….basking in brightness, Ashuthosh nuzzled her neck ….his fingers sometime unsteady brushed over her...as if he feared she would vanish….! "I won't leave you "she murmured and moaned as his hands traced down to her breast where her heart lie …And there he heard, faint  and fluttering sound of her heart …

Far way , in hospital , Alone in her bed , nidhi stirred and murmured his name " Ashuthosh " with a need , desire more real than her physical pain ….more real than burning ache!...and slowly opened her eyes ….Finally !!!

Sorrry for delay , Please do comment Smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20Yessopamit1944aarti1303shah1485aarundhatiBinatmyerajahanaaranandinibosePoojaMishtySSA777Kurupssss97karajekarariyadasajayasree.raonishi05shobha21niniborn2ruleLibrachitloner..oneOone..Aazeen02

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
very well written sai continue soon..

saibanu

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Sai, very well written and getting very interesting.  Please continue soon.

saibanu

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Sai continue soon pl. good going.

saibanu

swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I wish we could see this as the next track . It was a very good chapter.

saibanu

Go to top