Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-My broken heart-Final chapter-page 14 (Page 2)

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZedZee92

simply superb sai...
great start...please continue soonBig smile

Thank you so much dear ...Sure , I will continue soon Smile

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Jaldi update karo

Sure dear ...I wil continue soon Smile
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by niniborn2rule

abhi aise beech raste mein aake u r asking ki shud i continue...chalo jaldi jaldi continue karo..

LOLLOL..nini dear , you know everytime i ask just to make sure whetehr it is worth continuing ...yes , i already started writing next chapter , may be in 30 minutes i will update ...
ok am waiting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
waiting waiting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotinayanasaibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry for delay ...

Chapter 2:

Ashuthosh looked at his mobile with fear and confusion! Did he heard her clearly ?did nidhi just called him that she met with an accident...he wondered how can this be possible, when she is working here ?.in KGH ?.he was still lost in thought when Dr ranganath entered his cabin ?" Sir, Dr nidhi asked me to inform you that she going out with anjie ?.so that you don't have to wait for her in the evening "

As he heard what Dr ranganath just said...He jumped out of his chair and move towards him in second " what ??...When she left ?.why you did not told me ??"

Dr ranganath looked at Ashuthosh with total confusion " Dr Ashuthosh , ?well?..you were in OT , so?." .Ashuthosh moved away and immediately reach out for his mobile ?and pressed nidhi number to find its engaged, he dial again with trembling fingers to find ?.same engage tone ..not sure what to do , he sit ,burying his face in his hands ?." Sir, is everything ok?.??...Anything wrong ?."he rub his temples and turn towards Dr ranganath " Ranganath ?.nidhi just called me second before that she met with an accident ?..I think, we should go and check "

Dr ranganath ?"what !! is everything fine ?.are they fine ?.??"

Ashu: I don't know ranganath ?.. nidhi told me anjie is hurt, before I could ask where they are ?call got disconnected"

He look up to find ranganath collapsing on near by chair ?."Dr Ashuthosh ?.did you just said, anjie is hurt ?.!!"

Ashu move swiftly towards him?" Dr ranganath , I think we should go and check ?lets not waste time anymore and don't worry anjie will be fine ..Come now, let's go "

Ashuthosh and ranganath spend couple of hours on road busy searching for any hint , anything which will lead them to nidhi and anjie ..but they find none ?.ashu look at Dr ranganath to find him restlessly moving in his seat ?just then Dr ranganath's Phone ring ?. He pick it up immediately "Dr ranganath?this is from city hospital ?your wife asked us to call you ?"

Dr ranganath: " anjie , is she fine ?...where is she ?... "

" yes she is fine ?.please come to city hospital as soon as possible "

Dr ranganath bury his face as he feel so relaxed after knowing that anjie is fine ?. " Dr Ashuthosh..anjie is fine , they are in city hospital?.I think we should go there soon .."

Ashuthosh could not feel the same happiness reach him ?he feel something still not right ?he try to shook these feelings away ?he try to convince him that nidhi is fine ..she herself told him so , she sounded fine when she called ?.she wouldn't had called him if she is not fine ?.isn't it ? he wish and hope that nidhi is not hurt ?that she too is fine as he park the car in front of city hospital.

They reach inside to find anjie sitting in waiting longue with her head resting backwardly ?ashu look around searching nidhi ?.he wonder where nidhi is ? ?.why she is not with anjie ?just then anjie opens her eyes and look at them?ranganath envelop her in hug " anjie ?.are you fine? Are you hurt ?"

She ignore him completely and turn towards Ashuthosh " ?.Jijaji?.Nidhi?something is wrong, I don't know what ..they are not telling me anything "

Ashu look at her in disbelief " Anjie ?what ?...she was fine ?when she called me ?where is she now ?"

Anjie shake her head " She was fine till she came here ?.but I don't know what happened ?.they told me that she is moved to ICU that she seeing a cardiologist "

Ashu" Cardiologist ??...but Why ?"

Anjie : I don't know ? I tried so much but they are not telling me anything ?.

Ashu turn around and he move in search of some doctors who tell him ?what happened to nidhi ? why she is in ICU ?why she is seeing cardiologist ?"

But he find none ?after sometime one nurse came and she asked them to wait ?..Don't know how long but with each passing second, he felt so hopeless. He sat impatiently , waiting for someone to come and tell him that nidhi .his nidhi is fine !! it is when Dr ranganath come to him he sensed he is trembling from head to toe !.he felt the heat of raw fear as he saw doctor coming towards them !.he try to gauge the expression on doctors face ! but he failed , he waited with batted breath ..as doctor told him that Nidhi is injured ! first when she came physician sensed blunt heart murmurs and soon her condition disoriented ?so she is moved to ICU ?.he collapse on near by chair as doctor tell him nidhi's heart is injured ?its tricuspid valve rupture ..it is due to the collision and pressure on her chest at the time of accident which made her heart break ?.that she came here all the way holding her injured heart! he never imagined that life could  turn out like this?it was mere words for him when he read these words in reports of his patients ?.but now its real , it happened for nidhi !!...he is till digesting whatever doctors are telling when he feel Dr ranganath's hand holding him ?he feel so worn out and lost as he wait for doctors next words " Dr Ashuthosh ?..We put her in observation..we can see that her condition is critical?.in this situation I prefer not to waste any more time , Even though reports are showing valve is not much defected so I prefer to go for Minimal invasive valve surgery,?.Well ,I will prepare documents please follow the procedure so that we can start the surgery as soon as possible , I hope you understood the severity of situation !?.Hmm?.I am telling this because her heart failing in rapid speed ?. And if we don't anything now ?.she might?? "

Ashuthosh finish the sentence " Die !! are you trying to say that she?.my nidhi might die  ?." He looks up towards his fellow doctor. He see pity in those eyes?." yes Dr Ashuthosh, if we don't do anything now ?we might loose her "telling this the doctor squeeze his shoulder and move away ?.

A longing to wander tearing his heart?it was the fear which make you realize you are going to loose something important, and you need it?.he get up and wander aimlessly ?Anjie and ranganath come to him but he push them away?.He feel there is nothing which will make him feel better ..nothing! he imagine nidhi struggling ?pressing her mobile to call him?.he wonder what made her call him " did she guessed , something is wrong " .he imagine ..her one hand pressing tightly on her chest to block out the pain ..her mouth opened gasping ?.her frail body moving?. clutching her injured heart! How hopeless, scared she must have felt ?..he get sudden urge to see her and take her in his arm?.and take out all her pain but he know he cant?..he cant see her , he fear what if he never get to see her again ..never get to hear her laugh ?her voice , her blissful whispers after their love making ?.what if he never get to see those sparkling eyes ?.he spank his head right left ?as if he is trying to punish for being so indifferent towards nidhi?. after sometime he feel so exhausted that he collapse on chair as tears thick as rain drops roll down his cheeks ?making him even more desperate for her , even more vulnerable!!

He can feel everyone gaze fixed on him ?but he doesn't look up. One or 2 time BB came to him trying to console him ?.but again sensing his silence he moved away ?.Soon after that Doctor came with all necessary documents which needs to be signed and Ashuthosh check all reports ?and he meet cardiologist who is going to perform surgery ?Dr ranganath Assure him that he is the best surgeon ?Even then Ashuthosh could not stop his mind running thinking worst ?sensing his fear, doctor speak " Dr Ashuthosh?.I will do everything In my capacity to save your wife. ?have faith "

Ashu nod his head and move to waiting longue where everyone are waiting ? Deep into that darkness, he stand there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, with the silence unbroken, and the stillness which is unshaken !...waiting for news that nidhi is fine ?that she is recovering?!!

Please do comment Smile

Edited by saibanu - 09 November 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

nirman20Yessopamit1944aarti1303shah1485aarundhatiBinatmyerajahanaarahilarious44SSA777vidyasabdessss97Kurupjayasree.raonishi05shobha21Libraniniborn2ruleAazeen02

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
adhi raat ko marna chahati ho dear???ye kahan pe chod diya aapne??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62saibanuLibra

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

adhi raat ko marna chahati ho dear???ye kahan pe chod diya aapne??

I am sorry ,I wanted to finish it today as i am totally busy tomorow and day after ...but not getting any idea right now ...sleepy , what to do LOLLOL.

I will give my next chapter sunday ...sorry haan , bear with me this one time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
beautiful superb Sai
i love it.
it is so wonderfully writtenClap

but i join Nini, in saying
we are forming a lynch mob
unless u post the next cap soon.LOL