Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-My broken heart-Final chapter-page 14 (Page 10)

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by Ena292

Clap Clap Cry

Ena dear ...Why are you crying ??

xm k time apne ap ankh mein aansoo aajatein hain. Cry

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saibanu

Clap Clap Cry

Ena dear ...Why are you crying ??

xm k time apne ap ankh mein aansoo aajatein hain. Cry
kab tak hai exam ?? acha tareeke se padai karna haan ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to you

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Happy Diwali to you

Thank you so much ...Happy diwali to you as well Big smile
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
update?

saibanu

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=niniborn2rtule] update?[/QUtOTE]
itne jaldi update dene ki koi jarurat nehi. Mera xm khatam hone ki baad dena Big smile Wink

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

WISHING HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL

Chapter 4 :

Nidhi stirred ...tried to move but her whole body ached, It is very strange state where she is in, she can feel everything around ..hear the whooshing sound of AC, can feel cold touch of electrodes pressed to her chest...can feel the jarred shards of her wounded heart...And in between she can feel him, feel his warm breath , nuzzling her neck...his strong masculine scent capturing scent...She felt him near her , calling  out to her ...And Without any specific bearing, in her mind she lifted her arms so that flames of her hair snapped in wind ...And there she cried out for him ...his name "Ashuthosh" in voice a more like sweet murmur , blissful whisper...with a longing ...Desire more real than her burning pain ..More intense than her aching existence...she called out to him ...and slowly, steadily, opened her eyes!

He heard it correctly, the sweet thud of her heart...like a butterfly fluttering its wings , yes he heard ...he seemed lost in her , in his dream ...not sure how long but he jerked out ?pulled out of his dream when he heard sudden knock on his door ?first lightly and then loudly. He opened eyes and moved to open the door to find HK standing with phone ?." Beta wo?Hospital se call aaya tha ?"

And suddenly the storm which he conjured, raged and sucked him in all over again ..he stood their waiting for worst .." Wo Nidhi beti ko hosh aagaya hai ?.."

He stumbled back with sheer force of happiness which engulfed his heart ?"Did he heard it correctly?, or is this some kind of dream just like he saw ?.?" ?he breathed in deeply , sucking everything till he felt alive ?." Beta , tumhare baba ne call kiya ?.Wo , nidhi beti tume pooch  rahi thi?Chal tayyar ho jao , main khaana laga tha hoon?Kal se kuch nahi kaya tune !"

Unable to control his happiness, caught up in this whirlpool of emotions...he moved and hugged HK " Kaka ?.Nidhi teek hai !? "

HK smiled ?" Ashuthosh, Mujhe pata ta Nidhi beti ko kuch nahi hoga ?Ab Jaldi tayar ho jao wahan wo tumhara intezaar kar rahi hai "

Ashu felt tremendous joy exploding in his heart, a relief which conjured at last..The emptiness which raged before filled with Happiness, peace and nothing else ?.

Nidhi shifted under her cover uneasily, it's been just an hour since she is shifted to surgical ward ?.There is pain , ache and kind of restlessness in her every move ?.Db came to her and adjusted her pillow so that she can sleep peacefully ?well that's what everyone expecting her to do ! But she is least interested in sleep or anything at this precise moment ?.her eyes for every second glanced up towards door hoping to see him ?.feel him near her! Even though its just 48 hrs since she last seen him ?to her it felt like ages

She feared that he might be furious with her being so reckless and ending up in hospital ?she feared that he might be still angry with her for refusing khushi's adoption , she know she is being silly here ?thinking and mixing her thoughts at this time ?but in the end she could not  stop wondering where he is ? why he is not yet came to see her ?.may be it is due to weakness and emotional turmoil which she gone through from past couple days leading her to think so low and dull?.making her hopeless . ?She closed her eyes as sleep took over her and it is then she heard him..His deep voice ..like a melody , it reached and soothed her heart ?..

He came inside to find her sleeping peacefully ?.BB came and patted his back in reassuring way " Ashu , She is fine now ?..Just now she slept must be tired ...Are you going to KGH from here?"

Ashu " no baba ? I am going to stay here ,with her ?."

Db came in between " Arey Doctor why are you worried ?..I will stay with her , you go to hospital ..."

Ashu : No dadi bua ?main nidhi ke saath ?..

BB cut him in between " Ashu , I think Db is correct , you better go to KGH ?.look beta , she is fine and we are here to take care of her ?evening you can come here to see her ?.."

Ashu " but baba ?.."

BB: Ashu till when you will take leave from KGH ..at least for next 2 week she has to stay here and most importantly your patients need you their ?.its not like no one is here to take care of her , we are here ?.."

In the end, he just gave in and moved towards KGH halfheartedly ?..

It's been more than week since her accident ?.As per her doctor, her situation is getting better day by day and most importantly her wound is healing. But strong doses of her antibiotics gave her hard time ?.some time making her cranky and sometime too depressed to think anything else on top of that she saw so less of ashu ?.It worried her , pained her to see him so away from her ?.he came usually at most wrong times ?when he came , either she will be sleeping ?or she will too tired and drowsy due to strong dosage of medicines ?Sometime Late at night , she felt him near , his gaze fixed on her ?.his hands softly touching her, so many time she wanted to open her eyes ?and look at him . but she feared that he will vanish , that he is just a dream?..that he might turn his back to her ?.again.

Ashu got ready with urgency, BB looked at him with surprise " ashu ?Kya baat hai ? bade kush lag rahe ho ?"

Ashu smiled " Ohh baba , I forgot to inform you ?yesterday night I met doctor ajay , he informed that nidhi can come home ?.so I am going to city hospital now "

BB hugged Ashu ?." Bahu ghar aarahi hai ?aur tu ab bata raha hai ?"

Ashu made a face " sorry BB?.Wo"

Bb cut him in between " arey wo sab chod ?.Nidhi ko jaldi se ghar leke aa "

Ashu smiled and beamed his head in total happiness

Db packed her clothes , medicines and her stuff in one bag ?.and looked at nidhi with a smile . Nidhi ignored and snuggled deep into her bed with restlessness ?She waited for DB to tell her something, what exactly is happening ?if she is getting discharged why ashu is not yet came to collect her ?..

She waited a while , sensing her confusion anjie came to her rescue ?." Jijaji is on his way ?.he might come anytime to take you back home "

Nidhi felt bit relaxed after hearing what anjie said ?.

Even though he wanted to go straight to nidhi,  he had to stop when Dr Ajay took him to his cabin to explain about medications which nidhi has to follow for next few weeks

" Dr Ashuthosh ?.So finally your wife is fine and ready to go back home "

Ashu smiled " yes , Its all because of you and your quick decision in most vulnerable situation which saved nidhi ?.I will be grateful to you always ?."

-" Dr Ashuthosh ?.I am strong believer in karma , I believe what you do , you will get it back in one way or the other ?..you saved so many life , many family  and those blessings which is what saved your family today ?.and coming to Nidhi , she is perfectly fine ?but still make sure , she rest properly . don't let her work or carry heavy object for couple of weeks ?and here are some medicines which she has to take on regular basis , until I ask her to stop it ?And one last point , make sure you don't miss out to get her here ?I want to check her situation at least for next few weeks ?just to make sure everything Is fine "

Ashu nodded his head " I am glad that , other day when I was all set to shift her to KGH ,I listened to you and let her stay here ?"

Dr Ajay beamed his head " here are discharge papers ?.she can go back home now "

Ashu thanked him one last time and ran towards nidhi's room ?.

Nidhi cried in frustration " Db what are you doing ? I said I am not coming with you ?.I want to go back to my home ?"

Db ignored her completely as she picked some of nidhi's clothes and stuffed inside the bag> nidhi looked up at her baba helplessly ?he signaled her to be silent for a while " bua ?what are you doing ..why nidhi wil come with us ?.Ashuthosh must be on his way to get her "

Db looked at him " Yog , Who is there to take care of her ?.haan , let her stay with us for few more days till she get better ?"

Nidhi cut her in between " I don't want anyone to take care of me ..I can take care of myself "

DB looked at Cv " See ..what she is telling ?..she don't want anyone to take care of her ?and what if something happen again ?.haan "

Nidhi looked away in total frustration as tears welled up in her eyes ?.she tried so hard not to cry but she could not stop when tears rolled down her cheeks ?.sitting in her bed she let those tears fall from her eyes with anger that Db is taking her away from Ashuthosh , in pain that Ashuthosh not yet came ..and in total helplessness sthat cant do anything to stop it ?.

She was still sobbing silently when she heard him?his deep voice reaching her ?soothing her heart in way nothing can do .

"DB , Nidhi is coming with me and its final ?..I got her discharge papers and also her medications which she has to take from now on ?.no DB , I am not going to listen to you anymore ?.I want to take her back home ?with me ? "

CV smiled at nidhi who is looking at Ashuthosh with wide eye ?"Ashuthosh ?you came at right moment, all her bags are packed , you can take her home now ?." And then he looked at DB " bua ?.Let her go back home , she is not kid that you force her and she will agree ?."

Db tried to refuse but Ashuthosh sticked to his point that nidhi is going back with him ?.to their home. Which made Db agree in the end as CV took her out ?leaving them both alone for some time.

Once they left them both alone , Ashuthosh moved near her bed and sat beside her ?.after a while nidhi spoke " I did not expected that !"

Ashu looked confused " expected what ?'

Nidhi: you know what I mean ?..no one can stop when it comes to Db , I think you just made impossible to possible "

Ashu chuckled "then you should know by now that ?.I can make any impossible to possible to take you with me ..to be with you "

Nidhi looked at him ?.to make sure did he meant it " so you are?.not angry with me ?"

Ashuthosh got confused "angry with you for what??..."

Nidhi looked down "For everything?I ?.I should had said yes to you when you came to me asking whether we can adopt khushi ?I am sorry ?I did not mean to hurt you?.I ..I was just not ready for that "

Ashu took her hand " what if I tell you same thing ..that I am sorry for everything ,for being so indifferent and cold towards you just because you refused to consider my wish ??I..I ?, mean you were rite ? I was so used of you agreeing for everything I asked for and when you said No to my wish ?I just could not cope ..I was angry , disappointed ?..and I was missing khushi?but in between all this I completely forgot about you ?and let you endure all the pain ?.No nidhi , don't stop me in between , its not that you let me abandon khushi ...I continued to be angry with you even after knwoing that she is staying happily with her nani...that is not acceptable ?...Its ...its just that ...that night when I saw you lying here ?and when I felt the fear rising that I might loose you forever ?I just could not take it ?may be it was like trigger for me which evoked all the feeling which I was suppressing under blanket of anger and disappointment ?..And when I saw you lying here ?hurt , sick and miserable ?.I realized what I really loosing ?." He choked as memories of that night came back to him ?..Immediately she moved close to him and cupped his face in her hand ?For just one more second she looked into those eyes and then slowly she crushed her mouth on his ?by letting the storm of emotions which shadowed her break over them ?the unique flavor of her seared through him ..burning the nerves ?smoking the senses ?automatically his arms tightened around her ..until his heart kicked and swayed in joy to match with hers ..

He said her name once his mumured his sorry which is soon subsided as her lips moved against h.is...her breath uneven as his ?..Her eyes huge dark and in a stride she locked her hand around his neck and pressed her body to his ?her mouth was warm and ache throbbed through her , ?.showing ...telling him in her own way that ...he is the only man who gave her pain but same time he is the only one who gave her tremendous joy ?.that she want to move ahead leaving behind the shadows of past...

he agreed to that as he Slowly let go her and kissed softly on her forehead ?..she smiled and buried her face in his chest  and whispered " if you are done with kissing part ?..take me back home "

Ashuthosh could not stop chuckling hearing her comment , as he swayed her in his arm ...proceeded to take her ?his nidhi back home ..

Let me know if you people want me to write epilogue for this OS ...Please do comment Smile

Edited by saibanu - 13 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20amit1944aarti1303shah1485anjalinijahanaaramyeraZedZeevidyasabdeEna292swati62hilarious44Kurupjayasree.raonishi05ariyadasassss97niniborn2rulechitlonershobha21Aazeen02

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=niniborn2rtule] update?[/QUtOTE]
itne jaldi update dene ki koi jarurat nehi. Mera xm khatam hone ki baad dena Big smile Wink
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292saibanu

Go to top