Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

OS-My broken heart-Final chapter-page 14

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hi again Wink

Nidhi lied down on her side and tried to close her eyes, she can feel him..Ashuthosh, with his back turning her side. They never imagined ?that life turns out like this, they waited so long, fought with whole world to spend their life with each other ?and here when they are! It seems both are drifting apart ?slowly, bit by bit. It was soon after Khushi rescue, when one day Ashuthosh came to her asking whether they can adopt khushi?.It's not that she is against adoption or she don't like khushi ..But she declined telling that she is not ready to take that responsibility right now. She know that she broke his heart ?she know how much he love that kid , but still she could not muster the strength to say "yes" .. Like she always do whenever he ask her! ?Yes, His happiness mean lot to her ..it always meant to her more than her own ..That's why she never refused when he bought mallika home , she put up with everything which followed after that for his happiness ..Just for him. She wondered, is she the same nidhi who never took any nonsense from anyone but silently endured everything just for his sake ?she wondered, does love make one so vulnerable?, make one so fragile ?does love make us do things which we never imagined ?? ?she shook her head to clear those unnecessary thoughts as she slowly turns around to see him sleeping soundly with his head plopped deep in his pillow?

Ashu can feel her gaze fixed on him; it's been 3 days since they spoke normally?he felt strange anger rising towards him for behaving so coldly with nidhi but he just can't help...He doesn't know how to make everything normal between them! It's the day after khushi's rescue, he went straight to nidhi to ask whether they can adopt khushi?..he went to her full of hope, that she will agree..When she declined, something broke inside ?.he never imagined that she will refuse , she always agree , agree for whatever he ask ?.but this time she declined , he felt furious and sad that there is no way he can make her understand?..For a second he felt no matter what he do , she will not understand him , his need ..His love for khushi ?he chided himself for thinking so low about nidhi. He know how much she love him , he know what all and she has to gone through ?.the pain she endured because of him when mallika entered , and the injustice she has to face because of his blind faith on mallika ?he know everything but still he could not stop from getting disappointed , furious when nidhi declined ?.he could not stop himself being so indifferent towards nidhi , he could not stop curling in his own shell?.Late at night , closing his eyes , he wondered , hopelessly ?wandered restlessly, turned towards her ..and closed his eyes in despair not knowing ..How to come to terms of her refusal?he just closed his eyes

For nidhi , mornings are always the same , getting up early and help HK with his chores ,preparing chai for everyone ?mean time, making sure whether Ashuthosh 's clothes are ironed , whether water is heated for his bath , whether his  clothes ironed properly ?.when he come out all ready , she will be struggling in kitchen to prepare him breakfast . By the time he start with his breakfast ?she run inside to get ready and later they both leave for KGH together .

That day, after reaching KGH, nidhi went straight to her cabin and got busy as many patients were waiting for her in OPD?it was nearly lunch time when Anjie came barging in to her cabin , she was looking disappointed and sad ?.Nidhi waited till she settled down , until Anjie looked up at her with that hopeless look

Nidhi" Anjie ! What's wrong? ?.Mmm..is everything ok ?

Ajie shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes " no yaaar , I came to meet Gynac?.She think, there are some complication , some problem with me ?.I mean , I don't know ?.i am just scared what if I can't conceive "

Nidhi went to her and sat next " Anjie ?I think , you are worrying too much, I don't think you have any problem ?and if you have also , there are cures to get over it ?Common , you cannot get dishearten so soon ?."

Anjie Extend her hand and nidhi take it immediately  ..." Nidhi, do you think so ?? ?what if?"

Nidhi cut her in between " Anjie !!! please ?.stop it ok , nothing is wrong with you nor ever will be ?now how about we go for shopping ?you see shopping can be real stress buster ! ".

Anjie smile broadly " Nidhi, you just know how to make me smile , don't you ??.I love you a lot , you know that rite ?"

Nidhi look at her with amused expression "why are you buttering me madam? I am not going to give my credit card for your shopping ?.huh ..ok ! "

Anjie smile and hug nidhi ?." You are the best friend I ever had ?.ever going to have "

Nidhi went to Ashuthosh cabin to inform that she Is going out with Anjie ?Dr ranganath came just then to inform her that he is in OT ?so she asked Ranganath whether he can inform DR Ashuthosh that she is going out with Anjie? So that he don't wait for he in the evening...Ranganath told her not to worry that he will inform Dr Ashuthosh ..when he come out of OT.

After wrapping up her work and asking Dr priyanka to cover up for her ?.she and anjie move towards parking lot ?They both decide go to city in anjie'e car, nidhi told Anjie that she will drive, Anjie first refused but later agreed and sat next to nidhi?

On the way , Anjie sensed something is wrong , nidhi ..Who always not left a second to speak..Who can talk nonstop for 24hrs is very silent! Anjie wondered what is wrong..Whether something happened again??..." nidhi ?..Its feel nice na when someone understand you ..know how to make you smile ?..well I am really lucky to have you in my life "

Nidhi smile ?anjie don't fail to notice the edge of pain in her smile "?Hmm?..but ?I don't know whether everyone feel lucky to have me in their life ?!"

Anjie look at her with confused expression ?.unsure what to make out of her comment just then she hear nidhi speak "Anjie ?I broke his heart!! I shouldn't have done that ?."

Anjie look at her "What ??...is something wrong ?"

Nidhi look away "everything is wrong Anjie!!?I should not have done that, I shouldn't had said No to him?.But I was scared and not ready for such big responsibility  "

Anjie: nidhi, will you please stop talking in riddles and tell me what exactly happened ?.

Nidhi: Khushi!!...Dr Ashuthosh wanted to adopt her legally ?.I refused, you know rite? how much he love that kid , how they got along so well ?..but when he came to me asking whether I am ready to adopt khushi, I just could not say yes ..I don't know why?? But I found it too big responsibility ?.."

Anjie listen to her silently and after a while she speak "Are you regretting your choice Nidhi??hmm...do you think , you should have said yes now ??..i mean are you ready to say yes , if you get another chance ?."

Nidhi; well may be ?if it make him happy , make him look at me just the way he used to ??I can't see him drifting away from me ..

Anjie look at nidhi , ?her fist clenching on steering wheel?her hard eyes looking straight outside , her eyes struggling to hide the pain ?..." nidhi ?you have not done anything wrong .. Mean it's not that khushi sent back to orphanage or abandoned..she is living happily with her nani ..and you and jijaji helping her financially ?you both are making sure that she have better future ?.and I know jijaji will understand you ?he is not angry with you ?may be he is missing khushi which is making him drift away from everyone ?..give him sometime ?ok ?"

Nidhi still not convinced " do you think so ?..?? "

Anjie " of course you fool..Everything will be fine, you are the one just minute back consoled me ..nothing can wrong with me ?.so here I am telling you , nothing can wrong with you , nor between you and jijaji ?.OK? now smile "

Nidhi could not stop smiling hearing Anjie warm words "nidhi take a right from here?..yes ..There is new shop , they sell nice kurtis .."

Nidhi nod her head and turned the car to take u turn ?she is about to put break when she saw green van in front of her swerved out of the way. There was a flash, and then darkness. ..she felt something breaking inside ?is that her bones , her back?her ribs ?she don't know ?.she felt giddy , she close her eyes and when she woke up slowly and felt like she was dreaming. She looked in rearview mirror and her face was covered in blood?desperately she looked around to find Anjie lying next to her unconscious?.she tried to move her hand which is hurting badly ?she tried to shook Anjie but to find more blood sticking to her fingers ..It's that moment her brain register what exactly happened? That she met with an accident ?.that she is hurt even Anjie too?she panicked ?she find her hands searching the mobile which she kept on dash board ?she searched below ?near her legs desperately ?.after a while she find it ?automatically she find her hands dialing Ashuthosh's number...as if , she don't get any other chance to talk to him ?.to hear his voice ?.She heard it ringing  for some time and then call getting disconnected ..She press the redial button again with her trembling fingers..she hear its ringing again and then call getting disconnected ?.it was after 3rd attempt ?she heard Ashuthosh voice in other end ..she felt his voice sounding so cold and far off ?.she felt he is somewhere too away from her where she can't reach ?.She heard him telling that he is busy and he will call back as soon as possible ?she open her mouth gasping for air ? ? trying to find words? and then she blurt out like a whisper " Ashuthosh ?.I met with an accident ?anjie is hurt ?." Sitting there ,holding her mobile ?.she feel silence is pressing somewhere deep down ?.and then she hear him speak  ?." Nidhi where are you ??...Nidhi , can you hear me ?.Nidhi answer me ?.Nidhi , are you fine ??"

Even Though she want to tell him, she is not at all feeling well ?that it is hurting, that she is scared and want to cry ?. She just could not say so! ..she muster all strength, exhale hard and mutter " yes ?.am?.am fine "

That's all she could tell when a man came rushing towards her car ?.And nidhi felt her whole body tremble?.quiver as she drop her mobile somewhere deep down ..!!Where she can't reach?cant do anything to reach to her mobile ?.nor to Ashuthosh !

ok , we saw ashu getting hurt and nidhi crying for him...so i just thoguht how it will be if nidhi will be the one ??...Ok please dont throw Anda , tamatars at me ...LOLLOL...I could not stop my imagination flow in that direction when this thought crossed my mind ...!!
Please do comemnt and let me know if you want me to continue this ...Smile

Edited by saibanu - 15 November 2012 at 12:23am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nirman20amit1944aarti1303shah1485aarundhatiZedZeemyeraSSA777swati62Kurupssss97jayasree.raonishi05shobha21niniborn2rulechitlonerLibraparmarAaardhan..oneOone..Aazeen02

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Sai great start dear,much good. In serial also i love khushi track,and here Nidhi said no to adopt khushi.It's her decession.But if she is living with her nani it's ok.Get well soon Nidhi.Ashutosh will take care of her.Please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saibanu

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
abhi aise beech raste mein aake u r asking ki shud i continue...chalo jaldi jaldi continue karo..

saibanu

ZedZee Senior Member
ZedZee
ZedZee

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
simply superb sai...
great start...please continue soonBig smile

saibanu

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Jaldi update karo

saibanu

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Sai great start dear,much good. In serial also i love khushi track,and here Nidhi said no to adopt khushi.It's her decession.But if she is living with her nani it's ok.Get well soon Nidhi.Ashutosh will take care of her.Please continue soon

Khushi track ...Not me , i waiting for it to end LOLLOL...

yes nidhi will get well soon ...and i make sure ashuthosh do all her seva , how about that??WinkLOL

parmarA

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

abhi aise beech raste mein aake u r asking ki shud i continue...chalo jaldi jaldi continue karo..

LOLLOL..nini dear , you know everytime i ask just to make sure whetehr it is worth continuing ...yes , i already started writing next chapter , may be in 30 minutes i will update ...
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Khushi track ...Not me , i waiting for it to end LOLLOL...

yes nidhi will get well soon ...and i make sure ashuthosh do all her seva , how about that??WinkLOL
@bold thts needed...continue asap...

saibanu

Go to top