Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My 2 cents (Page 2)

ARCH21 Senior Member
ARCH21
ARCH21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

whatever you said is reality, they are just trying to calm down. Out of the blue in the last two days barun started giving interviews, but i think that was for the UK trip. Whatever we fans should stop what we are doing now.

Well, if they don't do this now, the UK trip is at risk. The interviews are not to promote the UK trip but more as risk management. No one wants to reach UK to meet unhappy fans. 

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Isn't this why they muzzled themselves online after Zee broke the news? Quell the hysteria till it's official...

This has been a long time coming...Ek na ek din toh we were gonna find out he's leaving, though after the UK trip had seemed more likely to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

ARCH21 Senior Member
ARCH21
ARCH21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Isn't this why they muzzled themselves online after Zee broke the news? Quell the hysteria till it's official...

This has been a long time coming...Ek na ek din toh we were gonna find out he's leaving, though after the UK trip had seemed more likely to me.

Maybe they thought the same but something happened. Now they are clutching at straws and calming fans first. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89nonasi

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hindi soaps are traps...we all are victims...this leaves a bad mark for the entire soap industry

I swear that I am done with these off screen dramas...no ethics,no sentiments and no gratitude...

Never ever gona watch a hindi soap..This is my way of protest...Whatever they do is their business..I won't be their customer hereafter..!!!

Edited by Archana89 - 09 November 2012 at 10:49am
ARCH21 Senior Member
ARCH21
ARCH21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

Hindi soaps are traps...we all are victims...

I sear that I am done with these off screen dramas...no ethics,no sentiments and no gratitude...

Never ever gona watch a hindi soap..This is my way of protest...Whatever they do is their business..I won't be their customer hereafter..!!!

So true 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Go to top