Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Eipsode starts with Dhawal bhi sitting with Kinjal sautan Wink ( i mean " Falguni ji" pretty girl ) they are discussing abt achar bussinessSmile ( How pulitly she talk with Dhawal bhai Embarrassed... Kinjal kuch sikhao)
than falguni ji give dhawal bhai some hand made Diwali card who made by Ashram's ladies Smile being a nice men dhawal bhai buying card from falguni ji Embarrassed ( i love Dhawal Falguni connection Wink )

( Crying crying ktna crying Cry )
Rashi is come from diwali shopping n happy to thought that now she save some money for her own self Big smile ( Me Dead )
Gopi come n saw Rashi shopping she happy to see her rashi ben did fantastic shopping with no time Smile ( Gopi atna khush hone wali baat nahi hai ye raaste ka maal saaste mein hai Angry )
But gopi was dissapointed so see paper flower at the place of roses Unhappy ( dekha mein ne kaha tha atna khush mat ho )
Gopi call phool wala bhai for roses n Meethi come to rashi n ask her bounes of diwali... But rashi said No bounes wounes on this diwali... Meethi Unhappy ( Me Angry ab kya ghreeb ka bhi paisa khao gi Dead )
but Gopi come and sout out the Meethi bounes fikar... Meethi Party ( Me.. Sharam karo rashi sharam Dead ) ]

Crying Crying phone per Crying Angry
( uff Rashi im fed up with ur roona dhoona Angry are u modi bahu u get that )
Rashi starts crying on phone abt money ( ofcourse who with her the great mummy )
other side urmi also crying abt her newly gift ( Daibetes Party )
during crying game urmi got an idea ( Dead ) about cards game on this diwali... rashi Big smile urmi Wink ( Me grr grr <<< Angry )

Rashi holding cards n stood fornt koki n ask for permetion Koki said No rashi but Baa sign the agreement for rashi Big smile ( Me... Wht the Baa Confused )

All socity ladies and Urmi kinjal come in MM for playing cards Smile
( i have a question if rashi wear nice n beautiful ghagra choli so why not gopi wearing a new sari Ermm )
all teams are set for playing cards ( urmi n rashi are set for her patheticness Angry )
Baa said everyone first u all put Rs 500 each than we start game... All ladies and Savita ben put it out Rs500 but urmi have question to ask Baa.. Ye 500 rupee abhi dene hai kya Ermm Confused Koki give her reply Wink Ji urmila ben ye 500 rupee ajj hi dene hai app kya agali diwali ka intezar kar rahi hai.. Urmila Ouch ( Me ROFL Wht a fantaboulas taunt n well said to by Kokila Clap )
Urmila gives some singnals to rashi n rashi come with drinks.. N severs to all ladies... Or urmi watched everyone cards in Rashi dress mirror who get help urmi in her cheating Wink
but Koki shrap eyes watched urmi doing cheating n she call rashi with her dummdar awaz!! The end!! Star

Edited by -GiNa- - 10 November 2012 at 5:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-basuanasuyaGuggul-dipsy80-swasthiani_grJustlikethat1DeepzpadukoneMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Play... !!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU Sherry!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for the WU Sherry!Smile

Embarrassed wel come dipsy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
.Really the episode was very entertaining , loved koki when she was watching urshi winking each other with her eyeballs roundingSilly, and  ohh I loved falguni dhawal Jodi ...they are so made for each othersBlushing, kinjal ki atyachar se taang hoke aagar dhawal  falguni ke pass mithi mithi bat sunneke liye aate hain to uska koi kasoor nahiEmbarrassed...rashi ne shayaad dewali se kharchaa bachaake. Nayi ghagraa lee hai sherry...

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

.Really the episode was very entertaining , loved koki when she was watching urshi winking each other with her eyeballs roundingSilly, and ohh I loved falguni dhawal Jodi ...they are so made for each othersBlushing, kinjal ki atyachar se taang hoke aagar dhawal falguni ke pass mithi mithi bat sunneke liye aate hain to uska koi kasoor nahiEmbarrassed...rashi ne shayaad dewali se kharchaa bachaake. Nayi ghagraa lee hai sherry...

me to love dhawal bhai's love one Embarrassed atleast she much much better n well behaved with Dhawal bhi not like kinjal... How rudely kinjal talked with dhawal Angry poor men Ouch
Haan but why not gopi.. Her sari was to old kuch tu naya phanti after all its diwali yaar Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Lovely take on the episode SherryTongue
Looks like a good one.. I cannot wait to watchBig smile

That Koki taunt was awesomeClap BTW, I know that saving money from the household expenses is considered good but that is when you have made the other arrangements properly. That does not mean that one does not give the household help proper bonuses.. Confused Rashi is just going to another extreme..Ouch

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yep falguni was like a breath of fresh air...Dhawal is really living in hell having to put up with both Kinjal and Urmi...finally someone appreciated his goodness...he is so used to not being praised for anything that he didnt know how to react! my heart goes out to him..Cry

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Lovely take on the episode SherryTongue
Looks like a good one.. I cannot wait to watchBig smile

That Koki taunt was awesomeClap BTW, I know that saving money from the household expenses is considered good but that is when you have made the other arrangements properly. That does not mean that one does not give the household help proper bonuses.. Confused Rashi is just going to another extreme..Ouch

Thanks dear Big smile
when rashi said No to meethi i felt so bad for poor meethi like diwali eid our household helpers are desever bounes first... But rashi n her patheticness was extreme Angry

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top