India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Zaashi Ki Prem kahani..!!!

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hii friends i am here with my new post..!!!

Okk i know it was the bestest week of HD and today was another Zashillious episode Heart

I don whether it was a dream or what and really confused about the last part, but it will not stop me from penning down my take on this beautiful episode...!!!

Zaashii Heart

Oh my God this word is now been used in the show Day Dreaming Embarrassed
calls in for celebrations Zashians  Party

Okk the start of the episode where it ended last day, Zaara all confused seeks shelter in front of God and could not stop confessing her love for Rishii
mein rishii se Pyaar karti hun Heart

Here comes our Rishii with black shawl and covering hois head he was looking tooo goood Day Dreaming

Zaara on seeing him tears filled in her eyes and Rishii-"meine kaha tha aap apna pyaar kubool karenge " and helps her getting up and the BNHH BG Embarrassed Embarrassed

Then comes the moment of the day 

"Zaashii uff zaara or Rishii ki Prem kahanii Chandni chowk ke har galli meii sunehre aksharon  likhi jayenge" Clap  Clap

I was literally clapping here this line from Rishii could not believe it was for real  Day Dreaming
haayeee  Zaashi zaroor likhe jayegii aapka pyaar toh misaal haii  Heart

Then the hug with maula maula mere maula BG-- this is again my fav song Embarrassed Embarrassed
Even the the man ther blessed them that they have the life of love Tongue
Ameen Embarrassed

"Aapko vishwaas hai na Rishii par and uske pyaar par, mei hamesha aapko dil mei basayonga, kabhi aap par kabhi mushkil nahi aane dunga, sabke bacahye rakhonga" Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Loved it when he was saying as Zaara even i was in tears seeing his love Heart
But Rk toh Rk again goes off-track- mei kaise bachayo hamesha toh aap hi bachati haii" LOL LOL
Loved this small small hassi mazak Embarrassed

Then Rishii again coming on serious point and saying will always protect you, apne palkon par rakhonga Day Dreaming
And tying the dhaga which in return Zaara too said "mei bhii" and she too tied the dhagaa Embarrassed

Both coming out of the dargah and sitting at the bench...!!!
Zaara feeling cold and Rishii giving off his and covering Zaara Macau wala scene yaad agaya  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Then chayii comes , Zaaara seeing how Rishii is holding the cup which is hot and blows to cool it down Embarrassed Embarrassed
Rishii on seeing this--"itne saalon se muh jhalakar piya haii"
Zaara saying "meri toh atma jhal rahi thii"
Zaashi hamara toh dil jal raha tha aapko alag dekh kar Broken Heart

But that scene was really touching both sharing ther loneliness of 8 years how rishii waiting for his shreemati ji and Zaara could not accept the relation with malik sahab..!!!

"Rishii--mujhe vishwaas tha meri shreemati jii zaroor aayegii "
Zaara-- "Ab samajh aaya ki kyui nahii apna pa rahi thi mei woh rishta kyui meri rooh toh aapse judii thi " Embarrassed

Zaara's concern how indu will accept, how world will react and rishii not worrying about the world and saying ther love is pure nothing wrong in it and Indu is your daughter has all right to shower all your love to her which she missed for the last 8 years..!!

Reports galat hosakti lkin Dil ki report nahii Embarrassed
Love rishii and his Dill ki baatein Embarrassed 

The promise that they will no matter what will be together and overcome all the hurdles on ther way Heart

CV's even we audience promise will always shower our love on Zaashi agar aise hii scenes or episodes dikhate rahe too Embarrassed

Few lines for our Zaashi Embarrassed

Rakh loon chupaa ke main kahin tujhko...
saayaa bhi teraa naa main doon...
rakh loon banaa ke kahin ghar, main tujhe...
saath tere, main hi rahoon...
Zulfen teri  itni ghani dekh ke inko, yeh sochataa hoon...
saaye me, inake main jiyoon...
Meraa dil yahi bolaa, meraa dil yahi bolaa...
yaara raaz yeh usane hai mujh par kholaa...
ki hai ishq mohabbat, jiske dil mein...
usko pasand karta hai maulaa...

Edited by shona90 - 09 November 2012 at 10:21am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwFelix13Bharu11ruhin1234ratibob007ak01khushi1985sakshi1manali65sumitbigfanAnu_1Salmanisthebesttwila....vula_kv....mygabyRanjinikishanJ.LOPeraltaGarranty-Cyn--Paulomi-Sneha.koHeema22lieslShivuNozzie-Neha04--dear10-Cloudy.Night

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

shona ausum postStarStar

it was  an ausum epiEmbarrassed

i was Dancing wen rk said zashiHeart zara n rishiEmbarrassedHeart

loved zashi's entier conversationEmbarrassed n has rk said d report is wrong coz dil ka report can never b wrongEmbarrassed

Edited by shiin - 10 November 2012 at 6:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90J.LOCloudy.Night

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
HIT HAI BUS HIT HAI YEH LOVE STORY Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by tabu31noor - 09 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007Anu_1shona90RanjinikishanJ.LO

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
shona as usual mast post hai..very beautiful & emotional epi tha with full of zashi scenes..zashi chemistry is mindblowing..kitna kush the donone..mein bhagawan se prarthana karoongi ki yeh dono hamesha kush rahe ek dusre ke saat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90J.LO

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
shona Hug...truely.. Zaashi ek ek anokhi prem kahani hai.. And I believe in this story completely.. Zaashi seemed so pure , truthful, and eternal today ! I loved it.. I am on cloud 9 TodayDancingEmbarrassed.. They both know that there is lot of misfortune around.. Rishi knows that he is unfortunately married to shweta.. Unfortunately Indu is more close to shweta.. Zara too knows that Unfortunately Malik is her husband but still both zaara and Rishi promised each other that they wont leave each other amidst difficulties.. They'll stand by each others side.. All this because only both know what they have been suffering from 8 years.. That part was very emotional when Zara told her suffering to rishi and rishi stopped her saying if she continues..he wont have the strength to stop himself from hugging her tightlyCryEmbarrassed...I wished you had done that Rishi!.. Love you Zaashi and I believe in every bit of you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1ratibob007shona90Ranjinikishan

-Neha04- IF-Sizzlerz
-Neha04-
-Neha04-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Shona beautiful post dear wow pura epi yaad aa gaya kya post banaya hai @ or zashi ka kya kehna wo to world best jodi or hatke jodi hain jitna kahu kam hain @ par ha acha laga zashi ke bich koi nahi aya last scene jo bhi ho par pura epi to zashi ke naam

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1shona90Cloudy.Night

Nosh25 Senior Member
Nosh25
Nosh25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
It was such a beautiful episose!! Zashilicious!! X

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007shona90

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ZaShi rocks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index