Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 137)

Post Reply New Post

Page 137 of 150

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
good morning evryoneee
hi umzzz..

Amiii...  thnx for d song :| 3ghante jehda sutti aa main ohde ch v vajjda reha.

I saw umz asking abt Eva.. Shez doing fine.. just busy in her life.. she told me to say Hiii to evryone..nd she will give her DARSHAN to evryone soon..lol
I messaged her yesterday as  it was her bday.. nd she just replied me back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123-Pj-canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 137)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Neha: oye tusi pher aa gaye?! hey raam! Bakshdo galti hogi! Oh te gana sagon saun wala, neend aa jandi sunke, nahi lol?! Main kam te jandi ne, kam te, te aun lagi ne ohi laaya si! lol hun main sauna thodi der tak, edan karo tusi gana bhejdo koi hisab barabar hoju lol! Chutti si tuhanu taan, so jande hor!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123canuck-umz

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi kameeno!! Ki haal chaal che? Do I see Umz?? Shocked One of our Haley's comet. How are you?? If you haven't disappeared already.

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Haal chaal wadhiya, tusi sunao?! haha haley's comet- thats a good name for Umz!

shine123canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hi Neha!!! Thanks for the info, I will message Eva too, I owe her one but yes she is slow in replying.

Oh shoot, I just had to make that comment about DMG right before Reema came on. Way to make my presence known, "hey I am the girl who disappeared a few months ago and right when I came back I decided to diss my friend's t.v. show" Tongue

Yes Reema your Haley's comet is here, darshan kerlo, before I disappear again. Make sure to take picture (screen shots) to prove that I appeared and that you saw me.

So yeah Hi Reema! I missed you yaara Hug, thought about coming here a few times but then things came up and I did not have anything significant to contribute (even now I don't heh heh)

Amii90shine123

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I'm boreddd! Bored of work especially. It's just SO BORING! And so is this show! -__- I don't have anything to say myself Umz :/ Kuch hai hi nahin baat karne ko. LOL @DMG! Dude say whatever you want to :P It seems like cinevistas have a habit of leaving a hole in my brain everytime I get attached. They always know how to ruin it =))

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Reema ji - I am fine thank-you. You are lucky I didn't leave without seeing you on. Thanks to Amit who told me that you are on so I am like okay I better get my bum over her, can't leave without being noticed now could I? Have to remind you guys from time to time. Yeah I knew you wouldn't mind about DMG, I was just joking I know how chilled out it is around here.

So yeah is it actually boring now? What's your take on Karan? I guess you read my post where I brought up Manan hoping he is the son instead and then I can get some awkwardness between Virika making for interesting things while Virman can just continue to romance or something.

Amii90shine123

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Haha! I've become Haley's comet myself now :( Thanks for your nominees btw :D Umm...Sehban is a bad actor tbh. As far as Karan the character is concerned...I think he'll create difference between both couples. With Vireka, it will be due to Viren's insecurities with SB and possibly with VirMan he will cause issues in that singing competition?!

Amii90shine123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top