Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 135)

Post Reply New Post

Page 135 of 150

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Ola homies!

Omg look who I just caught here. My buddy Amit Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123-Pj-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 135)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Ola homies!

OMG!!! Is this really you, Umz?!!! MAN, Wow!!!! How did you find the way to this 20th AT?!! How u been? Thank You for gracing the AT with your presence :)

shine123-Pj-canuck-umz

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shine123canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Ola homies!

OMG!!! Is this really you, Umz?!!! MAN, Wow!!!! How did you find the way to this 20th AT?!! How u been? Thank You for gracing the AT with your presence :)

lol shocking isn't it but I decided to check the place out see how everyone was doing with out me. Tell me what's been going on in the forum and show? Any interesting news? How are my behnas? I felt that this place was barren without me so I decided to give you guys the honour of seeing my posts.

I noticed you were speaking in punjabi Big smile

Amii90shine123-Pj-

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

lol shocking isn't it but I decided to check the place out see how everyone was doing with out me. Tell me what's been going on in the forum and show? Any interesting news? How are my behnas? I felt that this place was barren without me so I decided to give you guys the honour of seeing my posts.

I noticed you were speaking in punjabi Big smile

Shocking for sure lol we are having this fun AT contest with categories like "funniest member, most active member, etc and for ONE of the categories, I have voted your name :) I can't reveal it all yet but do check out the results on the 25th- Reema Ji is the Judge!!! As for the show, nothing really, we are BEHNA deprived souls! They are focusing on some other tracks as of now and the forum well, its the usual mostly split into two fan groups- Virman and Virika! But we are somehow entertaining ourselves; have talented OS writers and VM makers that make absence of the Behnas less apparent! As for the AT Behans, we are all good! Dr. PO also dropped in a few times, you were the only one MIA! Honour indeed!!!! So, how have you been? I am assuming you haven't catched the show since ages?

Yes, I was speaking in Punjabi; I am sure you understood what I wrote! Have 2-3 punjabi speaking members here so decided to brush up my punjabi skills, you can join too Big smile

Edited by Amii90 - 18 November 2012 at 9:39pm

shine123canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Oh nooo I am missing the contest gosh darn! How do I vote? 

I do stay updated with the WU I know the Swamini/ Karan mom/son track thing is going on plus the singing competition. Yeah I have noticed the behna stories and vms. Saw Neha's posts, great work as always of course. Omg I can't believe I missed my lover Dr.Po now that makes me even more sad. If you see her tell her I miss her heck I miss all of you guys. I need to come back I know. I have been alright been really sick the past few weeks that I had to drop a couple of courses which totally sucks but they were extras anyways so yeah. Glad to hear that all my buddies here are well. I see a lot of new members.

Yup you already know that I am Punjabi so I understood it. This reminds me, has Eva been around? And teacherji? Reema I can tell is always around.

Amii90shine123-Pj-

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
There are categories for the contest on Page 40, just PM your nominations to Reemz before 25th!

Good so you are on track and know that you aren't missing anything special! Yea Dr. PO just came in few times to say hello while rest of us are still here. Beeji is little inactive as compared to before but still very much around; AT gets little slow as there is not much discuss regarding the show so we are also not that active as we used to be back in the day. Haven't seen Eva around but yes PJ is quite active too! Lot of new members yes! We miss you too, so do drop in to say hello whenever you get a chance! School sucks- Period! Hope you are feeling well now :)

shine123canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Yup me is sort of on track. Too bad no one is really online right now guess I picked a bad time to come on hehe Embarrassed You people better be missing me here or should I yell at the top of my lungs to make my presence known? I think I should start spamming. Well there aren't enough behna scenes to keep us active.

Any signs of Manan? When will he be back? Why can't he be Swamini's son that would make for an interesting track and a lot of awkwardness.

Amii90shine123-Pj-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top