Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 150

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Te lai ohna ne ethe AT te pad hi laina si, FB te jaroori chipkauna si lol?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 108)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha.K.

SORRRYY for quoting it again... but am lovinggg it...Blushing ise padhte padhte vm dekh ri hun... Ami tere comment ne vm hor sohni banaatiDay Dreaming

Its all VM and JM effect Heart but credit goes to you for making the VM otherwise I wouldn't have been able to comment in the first place :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshu

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Who knew that a Punjabi song could also do such wonders?! Props man honestly- You and all those talented VM makers out there- for compiling perfect scenes to sync with the music which in itself is beyond amazing!! The theme of the song "Ki Samjhayie Sajna Ehna Nain Kamleyan Nu. Kehnde Tainu Dekhe Bina Guzaara Nahi Hunda" runs throughout the song and works beautifully when played at regular intervals along with the scenes that depicted the exact same emotion!

Just at the very get go (0:11-0:13), we see the scene where Mannu runs after the ambulance just to get a glimpse of her sister and her shrilling scream just adds that gravity to the scene making it powerful than ever! Similarly at 1:41, we see Mannu longing to see Jeevika after her accident takes place and finally when she does, her expressions just make it evident that she couldn't have waited more!!

Now, the scenes between 1:06-1:23 are so fitting with these lines "Tere Karke Neendan Asi Gavayian Ne...Chete Karke Tainu Hun Vi Raatan NU Uth Uth Ke.."! At, 1:06, the scene of Manvi and Jeevika being awake and restless rolls in where they both are unable to sleep over the fact that they haven't seen each other; for Mannu the fact that her sister hasn't wished her for her birthday and for Jeevika the fact that she wasn't the first to wish her Mannu!!!

The intercut you have used to project feelings of both is amazing! And then comes my FAV part at 1:23 when Jeevika gets up after having a frightening dream and terrible thought of Manvi breathing her last, comes to her mind and the lines "Chete Karke Tainu Hun Vi Raatan Nu Uth Uth Ke" just embraces the feel of that particular moment! Thought of Manvi doesn't escape from Jeevika's mind even in her sleep and dreams; her concern for Mannu always keeps her on her toes!!!

The lines "Jis Pal Meri Tu Na Dise Nigahan Nu, Ose Vele Rok Lave Rabh Sahan Nu" playing in the background around 2:00-2:04, couldn't have done more justice to the scene of Mannu fainting when Jeevika refuses to talk to her!!! Your perfect timing just nailed this, Anshu!!! If this doesn't explain the kind of bond and relation that these two share, I don't know what else can?!!! I can go on and on about that but I think for this particular scene, the lyrics speak volumes so I should shut up!!!

So, a THANK YOU and a HUG to you too, my friend for making my day and giving us all a beautiful treat right after Neha's; I was still under the affect of "Thode Badmash" VM and I get this another equally beautiful VM- Now I am watching both of them back and forth taking turns! Sorry for late reply though as I did saw ur VM this morning but didn't get a chance to be on computer all day, finally got a chance now at work (Luckily my supervisor isn't here today LOL)!! Yeaa I think I have talked enough and you have read enough!! I did say I LOVED the VM, right?! Thank you, Anshu :)

Edited by Amii90 - 16 November 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshushine123Neha.K.

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Who knew that a Punjabi song could also do such wonders?! Props man honestly- You and all those talented VM makers out there- for compiling perfect scenes to sync with the music which in itself is beyond amazing!! The theme of the song "Ki Samjhayie Sajna Ehna Nain Kamleyan Nu. Kehnde Tainu Dekhe Bina Guzaara Nahi Hunda" runs throughout the song and works beautifully when played at regular intervals along with the scenes that depicted the exact same emotion!

Just at the very get go (0:11-0:13), we see the scene where Mannu runs after the ambulance just to get a glimpse of her sister and her shrilling scream just adds that gravity to the scene making it powerful than ever! Similarly at 1:41, we see Mannu longing to see Jeevika after her accident takes place and finally when she does, her expressions just make it evident that she couldn't have waited more!!

Now, the scenes between 1:06-1:23 are so fitting with these lines "Tere Karke Neendan Asi Gavayian Ne...Chete Karke Tainu Hun Vi Raatan NU Uth Uth Ke.."! At, 1:06, the scene of Manvi and Jeevika being awake and restless rolls in where they both are unable to sleep over the fact that they haven't seen each other; for Mannu the fact that her sister hasn't wished her for her birthday and for Jeevika the fact that she wasn't the first to wish her Mannu!!!

The intercut you have used to project feelings of both is amazing! And then comes my FAV part at 1:23 when Jeevika gets up after having a frightening dream and terrible thought of Manvi breathing her last, comes to her mind and the lines "Chete Karke Tainu Hun Vi Raatan Nu Uth Uth Ke" just embraces the feel of that particular moment! Thought of Manvi doesn't escape from Jeevika's mind even in her sleep and dreams; her concern for Mannu always keeps her on her toes!!!

The lines "Jis Pal Meri Tu Na Dise Nigahan Nu, Ose Vele Rok Lave Rabh Sahan Nu" playing in the background around 2:00-2:04, couldn't have done more justice to the scene of Mannu fainting when Jeevika refuses to talk to her!!! Your perfect timing just nailed this, Anshu!!! If this doesn't explain the kind of bond and relation that these two share, I don't know what else can?!!! I can go on and on about that but I think for this particular scene, the lyrics speak volumes so I should shut up!!!

So, a THANK YOU and a HUG to you too, my friend for making my day and giving us all a beautiful treat right after Neha's; I was still under the affect of "Thode Badmash" VM and I get this another equally beautiful VM- Now I am watching both of them back and forth taking turns! Sorry for late reply though as I did saw ur VM this morning but didn't get a chance to be on computer all day, finally got a chance now at work (Luckily my supervisor isn't here today LOL)!! Yeaa I think I have talked enough and you have read enough!! I did say I LOVED the VM, right?! Thank you, Anshu :)

OMG !!!!!  OMG !!!!

WOW !!!! u write so well ... and ur observation .. masha allah ..
i earlier told this ki ahh AT de punjabi members layi hai ... am glad u all liked it ...song wich 2 var repetitions c tan main jeevika maanvi di alag alag story dikhayi .. its like merging 2 diff... videos 
... amiii thank u so much ... vadde vala ...i am sooo happpyyy 

and don't be sorry .. no sorry no thanku ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90shine123

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyanshu

OMG !!!!!  OMG !!!!

WOW !!!! u write so well ... and ur observation .. masha allah ..
i earlier told this ki ahh AT de punjabi members layi hai ... am glad u all liked it ...song wich 2 var repetitions c tan main jeevika maanvi di alag alag story dikhayi .. its like merging 2 diff... videos 
... amiii thank u so much ... vadde vala ...i am sooo happpyyy 

and don't be sorry .. no sorry no thanku ... 

haha I loved how you used pictures to support your comments LOL- Creative!! Anyone can fall in love with this VM; be it punjabi or not but still thank you for dedicating it to Punjabi members in the AT :) Oh sach thank you te nahi kehna, pher hun? Chalo dhanwaad hi sahi :p

PS: Naale mainu mana karke te aap vadde vala Thank You Likhta!!!

Edited by Amii90 - 16 November 2012 at 10:34pm

ammyanshushine123

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
amiii complement wala thanku chalega ... baaki wale nai 

Amii90shine123

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Lai das lol Mera Thank You vi te compliment wala hi si lol!

ammyanshushine123

ammyanshu

Goldie

ammyanshu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
na sorry v keha c .. lol 

Amii90shine123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top