Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 150

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Oho kurkure te mere kol vi haini; will buy some and send it over:) Main te episode vekhya nahi aje; main vi kawan ehni vadi mistake kiwen nahi dikhi ohna nu ke Virat di jagah Kushal kehta lol! Chalo ho gaya clear!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshushine123Neha.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jeevika-Manvi AT#20| AT Contest Voting- Page 40 (Page 107)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Dude she did say pashad, I did listen out for it.

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Today's Epi was okay..
they'r rushing wid the track as usual :/
Viren is alreadyy suspicious...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshushine123Amii90-Pj-

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

*Warning*- RIDICULOUSLY LONG ( All this much for a 2:30 min VM? Yes I know I am crazy and tend to go overboard)                                                                       

JEEMAN- Love them to death!! SHREYA- Love her to death as well so JEEMAN + SHREYA= Death of ME! Simple as that!!! At times, I find the word 'LOVE' too small to describe my feelings when it comes to both JEEMAN and Shreya's singing and when we have combination of that, my vocabulary just ditches me!!! We have already seen this combination as the title track of this show is sung by Shreya and no wonder, it gives me goosebumps the minute I hear her voice and see JEEMAN on screen (Though sad version is even more killer)!!

As for this VM; the song itself- THODE BADMASH- was more than enough to lure me in! My favourite song of Shreya (Again, I use the word favourite for MOST of Shreya's songs) and now that I have heard it being depicted on JEEMAN, I am thinking, the song has found its REAL meaning today as if it was meant to be for them since forever and found its way to where it actually belonged! Strange how each and every line of this song suits so well with them as if it was designed for them!!!! 

Just the first 8 seconds of the video connects to the theme of the song; just as the first line is sung, we see Mannu doing her "Nadaan" childish antics and Mannu faking injury scene nails the "Badmash" aspect! Their rakhi sequence hug implicitly describing the second line of the song "Haan magar yeh sach hai, ki meri jaan ho tum"! No matter what Mannu does, for Jeevika, she is her life and vice versa; Jeevika may enact strict role of a sister and mother but for Mannu, she is her life too! The scene of Jeevika kissing Mannu during the "Hum Kaise Hain Na" sequence re-asserts that notion that they are each other's reason for existence and are always looking out for each other! 

Interlude weaves in beautiful flashbacks and scenes and then comes MY FAV moment of this VM which completely melts my heart; from 1:17-1:20 as the lines "Meri Aankhon Ka Intezaar Ho Tum" play in the background, captures a BEAUTIFUL scene of Jeevika with her awesome expressions and her eyes speaking volumes! Its as if her eyes are silently expressing same thoughts as that of the song!!!! I remember watching that scene and just being an awe of Jeevika with the way she looked at Mannu - EXPRESSIONS at their very best! Yet, the following scene is no less, its that iconic 'glass breaking' scene which I think we have discussed million of times but gives us new interpretation every time we revisit it!! How apt are those lines "Mera imaan, meri shaan, mera maan ho tum" as they are each other's trust, pride, and honour and we have seen unlimited examples that endorse this point!!! They place each other at the level where one doesn't feel ashamed to bend down and here Jeevika, despite being the older one, does just that!!! The moment at 1:33 syncs so well with the song as Mannu teasingly nudges Jeevika's shoulder; the timing just couldn't be any more perfect than this!!!! 

And the last stanza "Mere Bhagwaan ho Tum"- Where do I even begin?!! Mannu with her "Madrasi Bhagwan" posture and then the next scene hospital hug scene just reinforces the divine aspect of their bonding as well; Jeevika claiming to have control over Mannu's life and death very much became a living god for her Mannu by altering the destiny and fighting with the fate to give LIFE to her life (Mannu)- She became that angel, that god, and mother more than ever before!!!! 

So Neha, A big round of applause and a THANK YOU but even a bigger HUG for making this VM, for making me fall in love with JEEMAN and with the song once again, and for giving whole new meaning to this song by capturing the PERFECT MOMENTS making it even more special for me!!!!! 

SORRRYY for quoting it again... but am lovinggg it...Blushing ise padhte padhte vm dekh ri hun... Ami tere comment ne vm hor sohni banaatiDay Dreaming

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Ami tera comment main beeji ki FB wall pe chipka ke aayi hunROFL

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Amii90

IF-Dazzler

Amii90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Kehda comment LOL?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyanshushine123

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Kehda comment LOL?!

ehi VM walaLOL

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Neha.K.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha.K.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
mera na new JeeMan siggies daalne ka mann hai signature dabbe mein... par mujhe yeh jo lagi hui hain woh bhi nai hataane ka mannUnhappy

ammyanshushine123Amii90

Post Reply New Post

Go to top