Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Amiii, dhanteras is the first day of the five-day diwali festival... (buy utensils, jewellery, make sweets etc etc)
2nd - Choti Diwali ( make clay diyas nd decorate house)
3rd - DIWALI (light diyas and lakshmi pooja)
4th- Govardhan Pooja
5th - BHAI DOOJ❤️
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't you do Lakshmi puja on duntarus??
Neha.K. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pj-

Don't you do Lakshmi puja on duntarus??

that toh we do everyday na...but mainly we worship owl which is lakshmi ji's swaari on dhanteras and request him to bring lakshmi ji to us this diwali (typical ho gaya yeh)

traditions follow karte aaye hain hum shuru se, and we enjoy doing it too.. but the main thing is LOVE towards God which is more necessary than anything...
Neha.K. thumbnail
waise main soch rahi thi if they celebrate Bhai dooj this time in show.. :D
dono behne hrishikesh jayengi
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

waise main soch rahi thi if they celebrate Bhai dooj this time in show.. :D
dono behne hrishikesh jayengi

Yes! As the sisters have to go to their brothers house. So then they can be away from the Vadheras. They can take their husbands if they wish.
Neha.K. thumbnail
why husbands? har jagah pooch ban ke ghoomte rahenge kya..  ab dono aa jaa sakti hai na... huh😆
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Neha: Thanks for that detailed calendar lol

@PJ: Yepp long weekend- Remembrance Day
Amii90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Hi guys

can anyone give me the link of Krystle-Sanaya  performance at Diwali show...Not the Youtube link

KD's performance is towards the end!

http:///www.dailymotion.com/video/xuyyqi_star-diwali-har-chehre-pe-muskaan-720p-9th-november-2012-watch-online-video-hd-pt2_school?
Amii90 thumbnail
Found the Court Room Speech :) (Reemz, its from one your posts in the previous AT)

"'I was 8  and Manvi 5 years old when we lost our parents. Since that time till now, we have lived as each others shadows. I am older but Manvi has been the more mature one many times. The amount I used to take care of her, she used to worry for me much more. I've never fought with anyone for Manvi but even if anyone interrupted me, Manvi would set them right. She thinks she is the reason for all my troubles but the truth is that my every happiness, every peace is because of her. Today, there is very little distance between her life and death and if I don't donate my bone marrow, there will be no distance left. I will lose my Manu forever. It's not that I'm not heartbroken about losing my unborn but my heart has hope that the child I am having to lose out of circumstances will come back again in my life. But if my Manu leaves me then she will never come back and I won't be able to live without her. Manu is the blood that runs through me, the breaths which keep me alive. If she dies, even I won't be able to stay alive. If I will be lifeless, then how will my baby live? What if I lose both Manvi and my child. Is that what everyone wants? Through this court, I want to tell my sister that I don't want to save her life for her sake but also for my sake. I want to request you to let me donate my bone marrow to her because it's not just a question of Manvi's life but its also a question of my life...my life...which I have full right to live. That's all I want to say'

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuAZnMGEJl0&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Categories...WE cam have more than one more persons for every award if you feel like ( either ave or Make it like Ist , 2nd etc )
  & guys dont make new thread...AT sunsaan na ho jaye iss vaste toh kar rahe hain na 😆

Aur decide ho jaye tab tab names Front page pe daal dena edit marke

Most Active member
Most Irregular member
Speedy Spammer of AT
Resident Ghost of AT
Most Fazool member
Most Sensible member
Funny freak Of AT
Most Meaningful posts come from ...
Most Off topic Member
Best Title Maker
Coolest  Sister
Most Gayab Member
Like Queen of AT
Most Chatty Behna
Dil Of AT
Soul Of AT
Blood of AT
Shaayar Of AT
Song Encyclopedia
Most Pics come from...
Jeevika Of AT
Mannu Of AT
JM knowledge hub
Most Hatke behna

Add other body parts as per convinience 😆😆

Huh found it...use what you guys like, will edit if more comes to mind...added Pj's & other's suggestions

Edited by nobo - 11 years ago