S-by-S
S-by-S

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Summer 'O9

Prologue

Los Angeles, America.  

Attachments: view.jpg, rooms.jpg, hotel.jpg, info.pdf, 

Dear Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada,

Congratulations on winning a complementary full-fun and FREE visit to our resort located in Phuket, Thailand! It offers a variety of extreme sports along with lots of amazing sight-seeing places! Please see photos and PDF attached for more information and pictures about the resort.

Cherman Resorts and Co. has plenty of excitement and entertainment waiting for you along with the large festival at the end to finish it off!

And that's not all – Cherman Resorts and Co. has allowed you to bring 1-2 guests along!

Please contact ********@gmail.com for further information and notice.

Looking forward to seeing you for a Cherabulous summer of 2009 at Cherman Resorts and Co.! 

Kedaar Jeravani Cherman

Chairman of Cherman Resorts and Co.

*Mark as spam*

London, England.

Cherman Resorts and Co.

Dear Ms. Khanna,

Congratulations on winning our draw and landing yourself a complementary full-fun FREE visit to our resort located in Phuket, Thailand! It offers a variety of extreme sports along with lots of amazing sight-seeing places! Please see the brochure in the envelope for more information and pictures about the resort.

Cherman Resorts and Co. has plenty of excitement and entertainment waiting for you along with the large festival at the end to finish it off!

And that's not all – Cherman Resorts and Co. has allowed you to bring a guest along! 

Please contact ********@gmail.com for further information and notice.

Looking forward to seeing you for a Cherabulous summer of 2009 at Cherman Resorts and Co.!

Kedaar Jeravani Cherman

Chairman of Cherman Resorts and Co. 

"KHUSHI!"

"Di, what the hell? That annoying Cherman guy has emailed with a ridiculous visit to his ridiculous resort! I mean seriously! And you should've seen the email, it was like a 2 year old wrote it-"

"OHEMJEE! Kedaar Cherman finally replied!" Anjali exclaimed, instantly jumping out of her seat and dancing as if she'd won the lottery.

"Wait… WHAT?!"

"I know right! I've been emailing and tweeting and facebooking him for months just to get that exclusive visit! And now we've finally got it!"

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"And now you and me and Akash, or NK because Akash is always busy, can go and enjoy that resort," Anjali said dreamily, placing her hands on her cheeks as she absent-mindedly gazed up.

"NO. Definitely not."

"Wait… WHAT?!" Anjali yelled, devastated.

"Keep it down! Everyone will be here soon for breakfast!"

"I don't care! I'm your elder sister and I insist that we go or else… or else… or else…"

"Di, I have work; and everybody else can't go." Arnav said, putting on his mask of ruining everybody's fun.

"WHY?!"

"Because Kedaar Jackass Cherman is my freaking competition! It's so humiliating that his enemy's sister actually emailed him! He must've taken pity on you and right now, he's probably sitting in that atrocious piece of a room he calls his office, smirking which is MY job, thinking he's won." Arnav snapped.

"Arnav, we're going. And by the end of this prologue, I will guarantee you'll be going."

"What the…? Prologue?!"

"Yup. Because this is going to be the beginning of a adventurous story with lots of adventure, excitement, suspense, mystery, grief, happiness, humour and of course… romance!" Anjali said, once again being the dreamer she was.

"Di. You're mad you know?"

"And you're going you know?"

"Says who?"

"Two steps ahead of ya bro. I've emailed him saying I ACCEPT in big, bold and bright pink font."

"You emailed him?! AND THAT TOO IN THAT ATROCIOUS FONT?! You know how much I hate that bright pink font."

"Two steps ahead of ya bro. Now start packing."

"I will get my revenge."

"I will get my story!"

"Khushi – what the frick is this?" Ayra Khanna stormed into her tiny apartment which she seemed to be sharing with her madman of a bestfriend.  As she approached her, she shoved the letter in her face, tapping her feet and waiting for an answer.

"What? Oh… THIS. THIS, my friend Ayra, is a letter." Khushi said, smiling proudly as if she'd done something great.

"Yes. Yes, I know it's a letter. But why is this letter right now in our presence?" Ayra replied, already irritated by her bestfriend.

"Well… because someone sent it to you?" she replied, raising her brow.

"Khushi." Ayra took a deep breath, "are you serious?"

"About?" Khushi questioned, completely blank of the treacherous deed she'd done.

"Khushi. Why the hell do I have a letter from Kedaar Jeravani Cherman, inviting me to his resort FOR FREAKING FREE?!"

"OH MY GOD! SO I WON THE DRAW?!"

"WHAT DRAW?!"

"THE DRAW I ENTERED SO WE COULD WIN?!"

"AND YOU DID UNDER MY NAME?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!"

"AM I SHOUTING?!"

"YES. You are."

"Look, just stop," Ayra said, trying to control her blood pressure from exploding and turning into a number not seen yet. "Why the frick did you firstly enter under MY name and then get us invited to one of the most exclusive and expensive resorts for FREE when we can't even pay our own rent?!"
"Because Ayra. You see Ayra. Ayra, summer of 2009 starts tomorrow. I need a holiday as I did not get into my desired internship. You need a holiday as you recently broke up with Jawad. We need a holiday as its SUMMER!"

"Khushi, Kedaar Jeravani Cherman is a spoilt rich guy whose resort we do NOT wanna go to. Is that clear?"

"Ayraa! C'mon, it'll be so much fun. You, me, rich guys, hot guys and food."

"You can go. I'm staying here and trying to get our life sorted and our rent paid. Okay?" Ayra said, demolishing all hope for Khushi.

"Ayra, pwetty pwease with jalebies on top of food and jellybeans. C'mon! You owe me as well for that one time I bought you that latte from Caf Nero!"
"And I owe you my FREAKING SUMMER FOR THAT?!"

"I promise to buy you more."

"I want-"

"a holiday. Pack your bags. We're heading off tomorrow."

"Khushi, I will get you back."

"Ayra, I will get you more lattes."

"Good luck surviving summer O9." 

So:

My hands were itching to write and this is what happened. So if you dislike, blame the hands. 
If you like it and want me to continue, please just leave a comment and I'll buddy for you for further PMs. Anyway, hope you guys DID like it so I can get a comment :P

That other FF by me: Forgotten Vows

xox S

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sonson126Arshixxadrianneshweta.5216samaz95Devilish.AngelTwilightStar_JPfelicitysmoak.

S-by-S Groupbie
S-by-S
S-by-S

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

The Cherabulous Index

Prologue:
Above.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshixxfelicitysmoak.

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
and madam continue! amazing start! n I like this anjali  arya heheh sum 1 to rule ArShi than each other for a change ;)

And im first yay me~'LOL

Cheers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S-by-S

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
interesting concept...do updates soon..

S-by-S

adrianne Groupbie
adrianne
adrianne

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
How do you come up with this stuff LOL

Looks good, think I'm excited for this one!

Arshixx

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Sounds really interesting :D im excited =) update soon xoxo

S-by-S

Arshixx Groupbie
Arshixx
Arshixx