KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

wonderful post and view... Clap Clap Clap

i also have a sister. and we too share a great bond like Khushi and Payal(when they were at Gupta house) Smile Smile Smile

i always feel.. in a family thr should be at least two girls ... Smile Smile Smile
brothers cannot ever take a sister's place...

when i was small i always wanted to have a brother and not a sis... Wink
but when we reached teen age i felt and understood sisters bond... Big smile Big smile Big smile
i am really happy... no one can take my sister's place in my life... Star Star Star

She is married now and i really miss her allot... Cry Cry Cry

How sweet! :) yes, its only a sister who can complete that void in any girl's heart! <3

I'm sure your didi realises your love for her! That's quite something, isn't it? :)

Thank you-- enjoy!

yes my didi loves me more than i does Smile Smile Smile
i am blessed with a lovely family Smile Smile Smile 
we all loves each other allot..whoever cums to my home says that they love our family and wanna stay with us... Smile

:) that is the most adorable thing i've heard in such a long time!! you are such a sweetiepie! I would love for me to reside with you one day then! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

tj_barun Goldie
tj_barun
tj_barun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
vry nyc saying.
arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
wow...
fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

i also have a sister. and we too share a great bond like Khushi and Payal(when they were at Gupta house) Smile Smile Smile

i always feel.. in a family thr should be at least two girls ... Smile Smile Smile

but when we reached teen age i felt and understood sisters bond... Big smile Big smile Big smile
i am really happy... no one can take my sister's place in my life... Star Star Star

How sweet! :) yes, its only a sister who can complete that void in any girl's heart! <3

I'm sure your didi realises your love for her! That's quite something, isn't it? :)

Thank you-- enjoy!

I totally agree. I have two brothers and a sister.  and I'm soo thankful to Allah that I have a little sister...she means the world to me Tongue. I love my brothers a lot but with my sister, it's different- sh's my best friend. I can share literally everything with her which I can't do with my brothers. My older brother says the same thing that as much as I love my sisters- I'm thankful I have a brother too...I think a sister is such a person that you can do and say what you want and you'll never hold grudges. Me and my sister have cute arguements but can never remain angry with one another, Its like that with Khushi-Payal-they share everything with one another.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Thank you-- enjoy!

yes my didi loves me more than i does Smile Smile Smile
i am blessed with a lovely family Smile Smile Smile 
we all loves each other allot..whoever cums to my home says that they love our family and wanna stay with us... Smile

:) that is the most adorable thing i've heard in such a long time!! you are such a sweetiepie! I would love for me to reside with you one day then! :D

Smile Smile Smile
oh Thank you...
you are most welcome...i am not just saying..i really meant it...
you will love my mother allot...she is such a best human...then my father...he is very silent(my mother talks for him too ) but a loving Dad...he never scolds us...  Then my sis and brother in law... they will do anything for me and supports me very well in everything...
They are four in a million...
But i think we are very far... lets see...
LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Thank you-- enjoy!

I totally agree. I have two brothers and a sister.  and I'm soo thankful to Allah that I have a little sister...she means the world to me Tongue. I love my brothers a lot but with my sister, it's different- sh's my best friend. I can share literally everything with her which I can't do with my brothers. My older brother says the same thing that as much as I love my sisters- I'm thankful I have a brother too...I think a sister is such a person that you can do and say what you want and you'll never hold grudges. Me and my sister have cute arguements but can never remain angry with one another, Its like that with Khushi-Payal-they share everything with one another.

nice to hear this...
yes sisters bond is really different...
as you said...can share anything..they are our first close frnd... 
we both supported each other allot...and will be the same till we die...

when we were small..yes me n my sis also fights but when our mother cums we two unite n ask her to leave Wink
we will fight but no one can say a word to our sisters or brothers...thats siblings...

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Aw, your post is so sweet i love it!
Im going to miss seeing Payash.. :(

Go to top