how the situation changed in 3 days - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
its the bitter truth... sometimes life changed in a second or minutes..

I remembered just this week we had the most beautiful Karwa chaut episode and forum was united and going ga ga over this.. Our last happy day ..

Then I did not think that this news will come up and all the farewell will begin...

I wish I can physically meet some of the IF buddies.. who are going through some pain like me.. :(
Now my only hope is a season 2 of the show or another show with sarun coz frankly right now I only care abt sarun and nothing else
Originally posted by godhuli12

its the bitter truth... sometimes life changed in a second or minutes..

I remembered just this week we had the most beautiful Karwa chaut episode and forum was united and going ga ga over this.. Our last happy day ..

Then I did not think that this news will come up and all the farewell will begin...

I wish I can physically meet some of the IF buddies.. who are going through some pain like me.. :(
yes u are very correct. the karwachauth RV was the last happy one for us before literally all hell broke loose
one of things I am miffed abt is the timing of this whole drama, diwali is round the corner. coudnt they wait till diwali to pass before dropping the bomb
I agree, all these days were casually watching the episodes and either criticizing or being contented by them. Now, we are dreading a story without Arshi/ Sarun and possibly the end of this lovable show. 
Originally posted by Sidda8

I agree, all these days were casually watching the episodes and either criticizing or being contented by them. Now, we are dreading a story without Arshi/ Sarun and possibly the end of this lovable show. 
yes we are contemplating the possibilty of season 2 when just 3 days back we were discussing this season so animatedly