Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mishti_17

I was wondering the same.. How did things change so drastically?? Its like you are sitting high and someone just pushed you badly... 😭

yes its like all of this was dream and someone has harshly woken us up😭
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Soo true.. I think that is was everyone is thinking right now.. I know that this had been kept secret for two months, but the show's faith and our forums atmosphere have just changed in these few days.. Unbelievable!😳

We didn't expect that IPKKND's ending will became in a huge drama btween the actors, channel, PH. It's not about us actually.πŸ˜•
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said I just want the show to end with ArHi as it started with them. 
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rozinab

I'm just thinking this time last year we had an epic Diwali episode with the near kiss and now the show is going to end. I'm sad that its ending but I think it's for the best. Seeing Khushi have to get close to someone other than arnav would have ruined the show totally. I just hope and pray they end it nicely and don't ruin the last few weeks with a crap track.

yes storywise the end is better than seeing a new guy but emotionally and ethically, its all very wrong. and I dont even wanna think abt last diwali coz last diwali was magical and this time its ruined completely
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gazal..

Just 3 days back I was continuously listening to Ab Naa Jaa, I was drooling over ArHi Love scenes. Now, I can't. The pain is unbearable.

Kyu dard hai itna, tere ishq mein. Rabba vey.

I was doing the exact same thing. replaying the ab na ja video again and again but now I can even hear the song without feeling emotional.
Kya se kya ho gya...😭
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety19sa

though show is ending with ARHI but not happy the way every thing turns out to be. it was suppose to end in feb..but...

true its dying an unnatural and undeserving death. BAS
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u said it all... now i want ipk to end bas! coz sarun don't deserve all this! 
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U know what chillygirl,this is the best gift they are giving to us deserving fans...Abrupt end of IPKKND because of fans demand Though finally they wanted to continue it.we did not even know how they would have shown the story in future & WE JUMPED THE GUN... The end of this beautiful show..Will miss u ipkknd😭...Thanks your fans 4 your pathetic state...
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the irony is that the last Diwali was the best thing happened in the show...it was already a sinking ship with lack of consistency ,but still we had some hope with our Arnav and Khushi , it is just a dream now..
sur91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baki

Soo true.. I think that is was everyone is thinking right now.. I know that this had been kept secret for two months, but the show's faith and our forums atmosphere have just changed in these few days.. Unbelievable!😳

We didn't expect that IPKKND's ending will became in a huge drama btween the actors, channel, PH. It's not about us actually.πŸ˜•

the way everything happened in just 3 days is almost equivalent to blasting a bomb on us. I know everybody knew abt it but to actually face it is simple terrible