Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Break Ups..Cruel Reality? Or I dont care? (Page 6)

23rose1234 Goldie
23rose1234
23rose1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by 23rose1234

lol..rose main hadd se zyada chota hun..and that is why i don't support even RC-Suvi...one is too mature...and one is not..same is the case here...i know love doesn't matter with age..but still...

rc is actually 2 mature 4 suvi... i dont knw y d cvs r showin him fallin 4 her... he looks lyk her bada bhai...he is amazin otherwise...i think  he shd b paired wid some1 else...

Yeah exactly..yes he might look hot...and might have an awesome body..but he looks far more mature...and suvi's character is like..kitna bhi mature dikha de...it can't match the same maturity level as RC...isliye i support yuvi..that both have some imperfections...but together they r complementary...and actually complete each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup... exactly... n yuvi is an amazin guy... no1 can match him... gadha pagal ho gaya hai wo alag baat hai... lekin dheere dheere line pe aa jayega... so i guess he deserves another chance...cant c him sad...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

lol..rose main hadd se zyada chota hun..and that is why i don't support even RC-Suvi...one is too mature...and one is not..same is the case here...i know love doesn't matter with age..but still...

rc is actually 2 mature 4 suvi... i dont knw y d cvs r showin him fallin 4 her... he looks lyk her bada bhai...he is amazin otherwise...i think  he shd b paired wid some1 else...

Yeah exactly..yes he might look hot...and might have an awesome body..but he looks far more mature...and suvi's character is like..kitna bhi mature dikha de...it can't match the same maturity level as RC...isliye i support yuvi..that both have some imperfections...but together they r complementary...and actually complete each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yup... exactly... n yuvi is an amazin guy... no1 can match him... gadha pagal ho gaya hai wo alag baat hai... lekin dheere dheere line pe aa jayega... so i guess he deserves another chance...cant c him sad...
Yeah sahi mein..c'mon every RC fan talks about yuvi's immaturity in love..but yaar..kuch na kuch weak point hota hai for every person...he might be a kaccha khiladi in love..but he is real mature in handling stuff in other things..and about gyanesh thing that happened..i feel he did the right thing..he first tried to make him understand..and when he did not..then he beated him up...suvi comparing yuvi with Rc was sort of inappropriate i think..coz jo bhi ho..there can be physical fights  between peers...but kuch bhi karlo..u can't do the same thing with a faculty

23rose1234

23rose1234 Goldie
23rose1234
23rose1234

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Yeah sahi mein..c'mon every RC fan talks about yuvi's immaturity in love..but yaar..kuch na kuch weak point hota hai for every person...he might be a kaccha khiladi in love..but he is real mature in handling stuff in other things..and about gyanesh thing that happened..i feel he did the right thing..he first tried to make him understand..and when he did not..then he beated him up...suvi comparing yuvi with Rc was sort of inappropriate i think..coz jo bhi ho..there can be physical fights  between peers...but kuch bhi karlo..u can't do the same thing with a faculty

yes i agree... rc is a teacher n if he says somethin d students will def listen...so yuvi rc shd not b compared... but i think cvs r stretchin dis yuvi not realizin love track 2 much... its not workin 4 me...abhi its high tym he shd realize n confess...nahi to vivan kuch karega n rc suvi will b 2gether... i hv a feelin dat pura gang wapas aane waala hai... n den suvi  most of d tym will b missin... she will b gng 2 rc's plc n no 1 except annie will knw d real reason of her gng der... n yuvi will think she goes 2 meet rc n will hv a prob...
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

yes i agree... rc is a teacher n if he says somethin d students will def listen...so yuvi rc shd not b compared... but i think cvs r stretchin dis yuvi not realizin love track 2 much... its not workin 4 me...abhi its high tym he shd realize n confess...nahi to vivan kuch karega n rc suvi will b 2gether... i hv a feelin dat pura gang wapas aane waala hai... n den suvi  most of d tym will b missin... she will b gng 2 rc's plc n no 1 except annie will knw d real reason of her gng der... n yuvi will think she goes 2 meet rc n will hv a prob...

Yeah even i think so..they r starting to drag it a bit..and about yuvi's love realization...well..let's see what all happens...but yeah..m really really missing the gang...and want yuvi to patch up annie and Rathi too..they might be sort of idiot couple..but still...i hate heartbreaks for anyone

23rose1234

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index