Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Break Ups..Cruel Reality? Or I dont care? (Page 3)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

yuvreen already ek hain,, plz bhai log don't be so negative

Yaar i can't see them seperated...and negative main kisliye ho raha..its mainly because of the posts..nothing else...i think agar ye posts na hote toh aisa na hota...i mean we r seeing this rehan vs yuvraj wala post everyday in front of me..and my mind gets blasted off Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Yaar i can't see them seperated...and negative main kisliye ho raha..its mainly because of the posts..nothing else...i think agar ye posts na hote toh aisa na hota...i mean we r seeing this rehan vs yuvraj wala post everyday in front of me..and my mind gets blasted off Angry

kuch nhi hota, kyon gussa krte ho,,, is there any use??? un logo ko toh phir bhi samajh nhi ata that it hurts us,, n may be even if they know, they don't care at all
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged

kuch nhi hota, kyon gussa krte ho,,, is there any use??? un logo ko toh phir bhi samajh nhi ata that it hurts us,, n may be even if they know, they don't care at all

Sahi mein..we so love RC and his acting and praise him...along with yuvi..but ye sab toh..RC ke chakkar mein yuvi ki chopsey karte rehte hain..all the time!! Dead
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Sahi mein..we so love RC and his acting and praise him...along with yuvi..but ye sab toh..RC ke chakkar mein yuvi ki chopsey karte rehte hain..all the time!! Dead

yuvi ki chopsy topper ke bina koi nhi kr sakta,, let them think,, but we should wait for our cheetah to explore his feelings...

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

yuvi ki chopsy topper ke bina koi nhi kr sakta,, let them think,, but we should wait for our cheetah to explore his feelings...

Yaar didi..mujhe yahi toh darr hain...coz unke vajah se SG ki viewing increase ho gayi hain...and uske chakkar mein kahin ye RC-Suvi ki pairing krne ka soche..i know we love them..and they r saying that all totally blindly and only on the basis of hotness and matureness and body vagera...and probably no one must have seen earlier episodes..toh it really hurts when they say against yuvi
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Yaar didi..mujhe yahi toh darr hain...coz unke vajah se SG ki viewing increase ho gayi hain...and uske chakkar mein kahin ye RC-Suvi ki pairing krne ka soche..i know we love them..and they r saying that all totally blindly and only on the basis of hotness and matureness and body vagera...and probably no one must have seen earlier episodes..toh it really hurts when they say against yuvi

accha hai na,, viewing increase ho rhi hai but they can't loose those fans who have been with them since starting... if they do so they will loose us. last year D3 main they introdused taarey instead of kriyaansh,, i couldn't watch it any more,, now if such thing happens in SG,, I'm nt going to follow any show of channel V,, infact i'm nt going to see any show except that of disney
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Yeah sure...if they pair up RC-Suvi..m gonna leave the show right away

kim.rayat

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Yeah sure...if they pair up RC-Suvi..m gonna leave the show right away

but right now keep faith, we gonna get yuvreen back soon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index