Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Break Ups..Cruel Reality? Or I dont care?

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Break Ups
Hey SGians...!!
First of all guys this is a little out of topic..I mean it may not relate to the shw but it surely does relate to the current theme of the show.
Yesterday when I was watching the Annie-Zoro-Naro conversation..I was wondering that how our show itself has portrayed so many break ups ever since the start. We talk about SG being a youth show..then are break ups something that we see everyday around us? I mean has it become so easy to break relationships today? Or has it become a trend..??
I agree break ups are not something people want..it is one such thing that people want to run away from..it is something that people want to protect themselves from...but on the contrary love is something everyone wants to be in...
I dont say that break ups are wrong..I mean if it is a case like that of Naro-Guggoi then it is certainly necessary...it was clear from the very start that Guggoi did not deserve her and probably they were not meant to be together...Thus, in this case the only solution is to part ways...and also not to forget that this parting ways may not be perceived by both in the same way...it may lead to revenge and this is something we as youth may not even be aware of...
I would like to share a small experience. In my class suddenly a couple were formed...They went around holding hands together..we all considered them to be a couple...later we had our holidays and then we realize that after holidays the entire equation has changed?? Confused I mean is it so easy to fall in love or should I ask Is it so easy to get in a relationship and also move out of it? 
Now, lets consider the example in the show itself. Annie-Raathie...got into relationship in no time..I mean agreed they did have feelings for each other but then it seemed as if they were in a hurry to just change their relationship status..and they did it...but wat did it end up as?? Dont u think they had to take some time and slow down the pace in which they were dealing with this relationship?? Dont u think they had not given a thought about each other at all?? 
Same is the case with Suvi...I mean she was just told she loves Yuvi...Yes surely does and she started to expect him to kiss her...tat to happened then came the proposal and then the heartbreak...I mean where was the time for them to even think about each other...No doubt they love each other but then I believe relationships are not a child's play...In that case I feel that Yuvi was right to take some time think..however it is another thing that he is too slow to realize his feelings and probably is also not able to judge his own feelings for Suvi. 
Well I dont know if this post even made sense but the I wanted to discuss this because I feel it is something that has become common..and wanted to figure out wat exactly is this break up..and wat leads to it...
Please pardon me if u dont think this made any sense..and if it did make then please let me know ur take on Break-ups...is it a trend?? Wat has lead to the increased break ups??

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 09 November 2012 at 10:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16.FieryPhoenix.kim.rayatshahziiManAsiiiakshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
ok..nice post mani...i would like to post about Yuvreen's case here..since i love them a lot..and don't even know agar CV's ki dimag ghoom gaya..toh kitne din bacche hain hamare liye Yuvreen bolne ke liye...LOL

I think mani they both r taking their time...yes we r considering yuvi as gadha and stuff..becoz he is realizing the feelings after suvi had the heartbreak...but u know..suvi also took her time..she started feeling something for him during the roadtrip itself..and after the roadtrip ended...she had actually fallen for her...and the same thing happened with suvi too...she also tried to avoid the thing but couldn't as she got constant help/love gyaan from annie and naro...So she took her time along with her friend's assistance...in spite of everything clearly in front of her..

Now yuvi..well he was first feeling guilty of what he did...and broke suvi's heart..and now he actually is also on the same page where he feels something for her but the big difference is..now he feels everything through jealousy..and the biggest problem is...he doesn't share it with anyone unlike suvi plus waise bhi he has one of the greatest friends Rathi..u might fill in crap in his mind..nothing else...and has no one to assist him unlike Suvi..that is why i was somewhat happy when Naro realized that yuvi loves suvi...coz she is one intelligent person in these cases.

So i don't think they both had any such hurry to change their relationship status on fb and make it official..and waise bhi love and relationships happen..when u love someone..not by changing your relationship status...unlike Annie and Rathi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
well said bhai...!!! Tats wat even whn annie was like without kiss there is no love and all..I was like wat the hell?? I mean does a kiss mean everything?? 
kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
nice post, but when i was reading the post i wrote yesterday again, i thought luv is just a mind game, nothing to do with heart (heart just pump the blood) If u start looking at positive things of a person,u start luving him/her, but when u visualise negative aspect, u start detaching from that person... priority matters.. if we give priority to good things, we maintain good relation, if we give priority to bad things,,, luv vanishes

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim.rayat

nice post, but when i was reading the post i wrote yesterday again, i thought luv is just a mind game, nothing to do with heart (heart just pump the blood) If u start looking at positive things of a person,u start luving him/her, but when u visualise negative aspect, u start detaching from that person... priority matters.. if we give priority to good things, we maintain good relation, if we give priority to bad things,,, luv vanishes

good thought kim di..!!! Big smile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Yes Mani..kiss ya fir fb status is not important...tumko apne partner ko pyaar karna ya dikhana hain...poore world mein usko publicize nahi karna...so these are just things u might do later on in a relationship when both r settled peacefully in the relationship...

Waise @kimi di and mani --tell me..now RC falling for suvi par mujhe ab bhi doubt hain...ye Suvi bhi RC se pyaar karne lag gayi..ye toh mujhe pata hi nahi chala Tongue In fact ye baat toh hum mein se kissi ko bhi nahi pata chala...if u want to know what m talking about...go to ReSu or Yuvreen topic and check 'sunshine' naam ke user ka comment Big smile

Manish_Shetty

kim.rayat Goldie
kim.rayat
kim.rayat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Yes Mani..kiss ya fir fb status is not important...tumko apne partner ko pyaar karna ya dikhana hain...poore world mein usko publicize nahi karna...so these are just things u might do later on in a relationship when both r settled peacefully in the relationship...

Waise @kimi di and mani --tell me..now RC falling for suvi par mujhe ab bhi doubt hain...ye Suvi bhi RC se pyaar karne lag gayi..ye toh mujhe pata hi nahi chala Tongue In fact ye baat toh hum mein se kissi ko bhi nahi pata chala...if u want to know what m talking about...go to ReSu or Yuvreen topic and check 'sunshine' naam ke user ka comment Big smile

Bhai don't worry its her POV, but the thing is SG is coz of yuvreen,, if yuvreen were not meant to be togather toh yuvi kathgodam sirf pappa g se panga lene gya tha????

akshayR

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

ya bro i too read tat..I too was like wat is tat now?? I mean they have never shown in the show tat Suvi is falling for RC...she was just wondering about the various faces of RC and nothing...I dont know now wat i slove...if tat is love?? Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index