India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

"HD":in the making of "Kabhi Alvida Na Kahana"

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
"Hitler Didi" seems to be in the making of the movie,"Kabhi Alvida Naa Kahana",where two married people fall in love and go against everyone to choose the path of their hearts.What doesn't make sense is:why is Illa Bedi every time picking the plots of her story from one or the other movie?As I see it,it is absolutely unnecessary to go in the process of complicating the story so much.Although illogical,that the protagonist is shown dead at one point of the story,and coming back with a new identity at another;this crisis can be solved with simply unfolding the mystery,whether Zara is Indira.The script-writer has absolutely lost track of the story,making it confusing for the audience.If Zara is Indira,which we'll are sure she is,than why drag this suspense so long?

As we'll have seen from the beginning,both Indira and Rishi are strong characters,who are not only loyal to one another,but also to all other relations they have.Rishi,who has been a one-woman-man,loving Indira with all his heart,is suddenly shown to flirt with a married woman.If he believes that Zara is none other than Indira,than the first thing that calls our attention to the story is that,he should dig deeper into Zara's past;the co-incidence that eight years back when he had lost Indira,Zara also met an accident and lost her memory.And Zara on the other hand,should also question her strange connection with Indu and Rishi that she feels.I bet we'll want Indira,alias Zara and Rishi to be together,but not this way,making a wrong image of relationships.Besides,Zara and Shweta fighting over Indu would look more logical and right only when the mystery is unmasked,that Zara is Indira.Otherwise the story of "HD" seems to be heading towards the genre of domestic drama,with two married people practicing adultery,and two women having cat-fight.Seriously,never thought such a simple and good story would go this way.Its disappointing. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang-Surma-rupzgal.FALTU.-PD-ashne-Paulomi-.Mishh007.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Earnshaw

"Hitler Didi" seems to be in the making of the movie,"Kabhi Alvida Naa Kahana",where two married people fall in love and go against everyone to choose the path of their hearts.What doesn't make sense is:why is Illa Bedi every time picking the plots of her story from one or the other movie?As I see it,it is absolutely unnecessary to go in the process of complicating the story so much.Although illogical,that the protagonist is shown dead at one point of the story,and coming back with a new identity at another;this crisis can be solved with simply unfolding the mystery,whether Zara is Indira.The script-writer has absolutely lost track of the story,making it confusing for the audience.If Zara is Indira,which we'll are sure she is,than why drag this suspense so long?

As we'll have seen from the beginning,both Indira and Rishi are strong characters,who are not only loyal to one another,but also to all other relations they have.Rishi,who has been a one-woman-man,loving Indira with all his heart,is suddenly shown to flirt with a married woman.If he believes that Zara is none other than Indira,than the first thing that calls our attention to the story is that,he should dig deeper into Zara's past;the co-incidence that eight years back when he had lost Indira,Zara also met an accident and lost her memory.And Zara on the other hand,should also question her strange connection with Indu and Rishi that she feels.I bet we'll want Indira,alias Zara and Rishi to be together,but not this way,making a wrong image of relationships.Besides,Zara and Shweta fighting over Indu would look more logical and right only when the mystery is unmasked,that Zara is Indira.Otherwise the story of "HD" seems to be heading towards the genre of domestic drama,with two married people practicing adultery,and two women having cat-fight.Seriously,never thought such a simple and good story would go this way.Its disappointing. 

mostly cvs will tell in the end that zara is not indira.
and most probably we need to accept zara and rishi as pair.

well i dont have any problem with this story if  cvs move fast and start divorce of zara [or malik killed in encounter] and rishi divorcing swetha immediately.

Edited by 100raj - 09 November 2012 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawlight_28

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
agree with you HD is promoting adultery

Rishi and Zara are behaving like teenagers but not as matured people.. 

i think leap kaa baad CVs brain took backward leap so they are behaving in this vulgar wayDead 

who will give respect to such leads Angry

Edited by preethimadhavg - 09 November 2012 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshaw.FALTU.iSakshi

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Dead
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

i think leap kaa baad CVs brain took backward leap so they are behaving in this vulgar wayDead 

I would never support this kindaDead eek!!! whats wrong with these CV's

their so "called" love just makes me wannaDead

Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 09 November 2012 at 2:05pm

Earnshaw.FALTU.

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

Dead
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

I would never support this kindaDead eek!!! whats wrong with these CV's

their so "called" love just makes me wannaDead

Exactly,if u had to bring Indira/Zara back,then why did u kill her?

The biggest blunder done by the cvs is to bring that DNA report thing so early

They are now leaving every fact in a half way.They are not completing any track.

Eg 1)terrorism track for which zara came
      2)what happened with Zara 8 yrs ago and what about her ML

I dont know whether u people will agree with me or not,but the story was far far far better before the leap at least there was a beautiful friendship between Rishi and Shweta.Just to bring a crap leap,they have destroyed a friendship.

If cvs have decided to make Shweta negative then I just hope they don't make any blunder which they made with Sameer 

rupzgalEarnshaw

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index