9 Nov 2012 episode Analysis BRILIANT as alaways

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Assalam U Alaikum

Wow wow wow My Ksg was shown alott it was an awsome episode again

I
t starts with Ksg throwing Zoya off the bed and they both squable againLOLLOL...Zoya says Najma told her to go to Room at her Right but her Right was Zoya's left and then Asad just loses his temper and shouts at her ....(fabulously done it was brilliantly sone perfectly depicted someone who is tired and was sleeping and on top is a perfectionistClapClap)

Asad asks his mom to remove all of Zoya's stuff from his room and Dilshaad asks him to calm down and be patient as Zoya is their guest ...(woww what a true depiction of MomThumbs Up)

Najma asks Dilshaad whether she shd tell Zoya not to wear Jeans top infront of Asad to which Dilshaad replies that no first of all she is a guest and secondly Asad shd learn that the ones with different thoughts and culture do have a right to spend their lives the way they
want(awsomeee i am loving this show even more ...its education via media hats off againSmileSmileSmile)

Rashid still waiting for Dilshaad's call and Shireen asks him why is he awake so long to which he replies he is waiting for some call ...Shireen says sleep ,u will get it tomorow..Rashid says probably he will not get it ever...""CryCryCryRashid is sucha  brilliant actor his expresions are always really really good""

Dilshaad sitting in lawn drinking coffee Asad comes and says she always asks him not to drink coffeee at night and is doing the same ...then he asks is she alright...Dilshaad says yes havent he saw her smiling all day....Asad replies""JAB BHI AAP PARESHAAN HOTI HAIN TU ZADA MUSKURATI HAIN""""""(that was the dilaogue of the day for me and after that the way they exchanged the smiles it was something to die for KSG no one can show emotions better than you man u are just tooo goodThumbs UpThumbs Up)

...Dilshaad asks him that he should not stay alone and he should not be awake all the night ,he shd be happy and all...Asad asks him to leave her past behind and move forward and don't let her past to become a part  of her life again(he was reffering to his dad and the way both did this scene was incredible)Big smileBig smileBig smile

Asad getting ready ready for office and suddenly an open can of diet coke just gets spilled...Zoya comes to the breakfast table and asks for her stale pizza slice and sits on Asad's chair ,

Asad comes to the breakfast table and tells Zoya that ""this is her coke can""
Zoya says""plzz aap is ko merey liye recycle bin mein daal dein""
Asad ""yeh neik kaam aap khud kion nahi kar letien iss tarhaan aap ko Recycle bin ka bhi pata chal jaye ga""ROFL
ROFLROFL
Zoya goes to throw her empty coke can and Asad sits on his chair for which Zoya asks him to stand up as she was sitting there first...
.that was hillarious i find this ZOya really cheesy and she was getting on my nerves too

Zoya then keeps on talking about cricket and then tells that she secretly loves Mahindra Singh Dhoni and does her Shairi...Asad is getting pissed offAngryAngryAngry...at last he gets a call and everyone notices the pizza slice is glued to his pantShockedShocked

Ayaan calls Asad and starts with his Shairi and Asad says plzz dont do it as he is really upset listening to such ridiculous shairi Ayaan asks who is the one giving him competition in such kind of Shairi...Ayaan then tells him about the good news realated t Nighat's marriage purposal and  Asad smiles and really becomes happy...
(
Heart
HeartHeartAsad is such a good hearted character despite of the fact that those people are his STep brothers and sisters he loves them truely and never blame them for his father's negligence towards him and Najma...hats off what a nice character he isHugHugHug )

After the call Asad finds all family members laughing at him and Ami jaan comes forward and removes the pizza sice from his pant everyone is laughing and Asad is fuming with anger

Precap;
Ayaan and Zoya meet and they also fight but here Zoya is dominating

OVERALL AN AMAXING EPSIDOE LIKE ALL AND SPECIALLY THE WAY THEY ARE TEACHING VIA  DRAMA IS REALLY AWSOME FOR ME A 4 BY 5 EPISODEStarStarStar
Star

Happy diwali to all those who are going to celbrate it
do press like n share what u noticed and liked too

Edited by an_k - 09 November 2012 at 10:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KaY786Ksg123Rulesarakzainab03sakshiAFarzuIranitranquilsoul..Meenah

arak Senior Member
arak
arak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
wow..what an amaxing episode...Ksg was too good i loved the scene between Dilshaad and Asad it was damn good ...Ksg is just perfect
an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arak

wow..what an amaxing episode...Ksg was too good i loved the scene between Dilshaad and Asad it was damn good ...Ksg is just perfect

Yes the mother son bonding is amaxing...yes Ksg is incredibly awsome
Ksg123Rules Groupbie
Ksg123Rules
Ksg123Rules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nice analysis as always and yeah that girls sounds a little cheesy to me too...but i guess its just the way the character is 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

an_k

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
It was too good

an_k

an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksg123Rules

nice analysis as always and yeah that girls sounds a little cheesy to me too...but i guess its just the way the character is 

thanks yeha i don't like when she shreiks without reason,,,,,,,,,hope she stops shreiking soon
an_k IF-Dazzler
an_k
an_k

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab03

It was too good

thanks if it was for the post Wink,this serial is really amaxing very nice
FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing :-)

an_k

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index