India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

he really needs a break! (Page 2)

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I agree that he needs a break.  12 or more working hours for a year and half plus doing a movie have taken a toll on his health.  You only have to view the first 8 months of IPPKND to see the difference in his appearance and weight in the last 5 months of taping.

Let him rest and in 6 months I would not be surprise to see him in a brand new series plus IPKKND will be closed and Sanaya will be free.  They are both under contract for a year to SP and this time the writers and PH will be one that we can trust...

apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

he need a break ... i trust him... let show continue without him...if  he said he bored easily may be he bored easily staying at home   and  come back  again

guys it's fact... we r very exicted about holidays when we feel tired we all want holidays ... but within week we get bored at home ... so it may be in case of barun...  

yaa he is like a small kid !!!
Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
yes he needs break for what ? watching kbc!seriously guys u blv it?he sound tiered & drained out bcs ofall the offscreen drama.dnt forget he was here after the meeting with sp,gul mataji was also there.he said all this to cover  up gul matajis nasty did.
apoorvaarnav IF-Dazzler
apoorvaarnav
apoorvaarnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanumon

yes he needs break for what ? watching kbc!seriously guys u blv it?he sound tiered & drained out bcs ofall the offscreen drama.dnt forget he was here after the meeting with sp,gul mataji was also there.he said all this to cover  up gul matajis nasty did.

but did the meeting happen??!
Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yes.sp want  to give the show to a new ph  but mataji disagree she said ipkknd is her script,for details read  Dev-barun-arnav post.u wii get the picture.
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I only know Sobti never lies...he's one of the honest celebrity on TV.
I dont know whats drama going on behind the camera...but if he says he'll be back I believe him n I want to.
I promise Barun,I'll be waiting for u right here like Khushi waited for ASR in mandap...yes u'll be back on IPK.I trust u coz u have taught me how to trust u.
take a break and pls do ome back with a bang
love u Barun
Myneni Groupbie
Myneni
Myneni

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
If Barun genuinely want a break, we really don't have a problem infact all our support and love for him. But this issue became sensitive and complicated like he wants a break or someone is asking him to take a break.and on the other hand akshay , deepali left , Shyam is not there with out Barun and abhass no daljeet scenes , only sanaya is there so in a way nothing will be left for us to continue.

Go to top