Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

he really needs a break!

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
he sounded so tired and kind of overwhelmed and sad on the phone! :(
yes he really needs a long holiday man!! actors should get some sick leaves too !!

and he said he is NOT quitting so we will get some interesting track i am sure of it!!!
think about it a new guy starts getting closer to her, arnav comes back gets jealous angry etc, passion intensity tears rabba ve back with a bang!!

but really he was sooo sweet! he wants to spend some time with his wife !

AGAIN PEOPLE HE IS NOT QUITTING OKAY! JUST CHILL !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
PEOPLE  please trust him !!
maybe he really has got some health issues :( :(

like sana khan !

so don't pressurize him ! let him relax on his holiday and come back fresh ! :D
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No talk abt show ending, just said he is taking leave, not sure when and for how long...(did not even say that don't worry I will be back or anything to reassure us..)..just said he needs a break, wants to spend time with his wife and family. 
Did not sound very positive or happy as he normally sounds during interviews...
Said he does not like doing the same thing gets bored...gave credit to Gul...looks like he was emotionally drained! 
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah he really needs a break
sherlockthor thumbnail
yes he sounded very tired and not really focusing on his words!
but he just said he need a break ,and he deserves one!
barun is not good at giving interviews-most cutest part about him !
he did not sound positive coz he was emotionally drained with all this off screen drama, like we all are!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He REALLY needs a break.. Go and be with your wife... Poor Barun.. He needs to enjoy his life... Tellywood is a hectic world. But I don't think he will come back. The show will not run for that long. I'm sure about that. It's better to end it. 
nawwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
then sanaya also need a break yaar that's not good yaar 
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he need a break ... i trust him... let show continue without him...if  he said he bored easily may be he bored easily staying at home   and  come back  again

guys it's fact... we r very exicted about holidays when we feel tired we all want holidays ... but within week we get bored at home ... so it may be in case of barun...  
Punkin22 thumbnail
I agree that he needs a break.  12 or more working hours for a year and half plus doing a movie have taken a toll on his health.  You only have to view the first 8 months of IPPKND to see the difference in his appearance and weight in the last 5 months of taping.

Let him rest and in 6 months I would not be surprise to see him in a brand new series plus IPKKND will be closed and Sanaya will be free.  They are both under contract for a year to SP and this time the writers and PH will be one that we can trust...
sherlockthor thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

he need a break ... i trust him... let show continue without him...if  he said he bored easily may be he bored easily staying at home   and  come back  again

guys it's fact... we r very exicted about holidays when we feel tired we all want holidays ... but within week we get bored at home ... so it may be in case of barun...  

yaa he is like a small kid !!!