India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

he cried :(( now i realy want the show to end

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
praising gul... but barun... you fan girls r like your khushi... can sense every pain u go through !!!

he was almost crying !! i dont know if anyone felt like that...

he never meant to leave IPKKND !!!   he just couldnt bear the asr charecter getting butchered !!

according to fuze guys.. gautam hegde n DB also left aftr akshay n deepali ! those who support the Ph ..do u ever wonder y al of them r quitting????   kernel's post ( which was very genuine to me, why it makes me wonder it was gautam hegde ) , n khushboo's post today ( she never spoke anything against the PH but now y?? coz its barun who they had been rude to )

n mrs gul khan is making all of his actors speaking good words about her,... akshay, abhaas..n now sobti in the interview !!! grt politics gul... but we fans r not fool !!

if he had signed any movie .. media would have leaked it ike they did during MAMR !!  n at the peak of his career..n that too before his frst movie release which actor wishes to leave such a show which gave him so much fame ????

i feel sorry for the guy !!! n i know this long break means the ultimate break .. he has made up his mind...  coz aftr such humliation he realy cant work with that PH... 

now the only way to make barun stay is ask to ask SP find a new ph for ipkknd ( but due to copyright issues that may not be possible )

but plzzz star pus... give us another show after barun's break with sarun as the leads !! plzzz

thats all i can ask for !!

i hope ipkknd ends with a good note if barun leaves... ...   cant see any other guy coming n romancing khushi !!! no it just cant be !!

Edited by ESR8 - 09 November 2012 at 10:21am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckomaltahsinarhiisimpjulijasmeenMyneniNil_oporajitabutlerjeesiecraziefanmeghapriyankaamelia_09roshrockkssdimishraaahan1Dreamcatchertinkerbelsadaf2012Achinta97ArshiARMaaneetjyot_pujaDreamer-89LoveArnavKhushijshreya16roseliIshi2012varshamaharajsabz105358674_Afrin_tanu3579crackerszoneBarunz4evergopikaajimeshasshagun-rockssamster03Mahi122bijiliSaraJLharshmshah94HTA111heavenspiritkhusiarnavIronButterflypreethi.saseeda_BacknForth_archanakapoorvaarnavDaRkPrInCeSsnandu_2007go2sleep83Ukp18mayabegumpreetijaiswal19sreemeerasriarshiRozy77nerinanine2highonshows-BrokenDreamer-KaranShilpa:)shar19-Garima-Sidda8--Signorina--Raadhiyaaasikhni_gmskkooltoadriafnaarsh_sparshi21SaRun.lolly143..Enchantress..arshistar-Roshini-.SobtiLicious.Mihrimah..SankiMedhz..pieryrose-MKB-Omorabotihoneypriyaincandescent..Suhana..GayuArnavOnepoundChic..Amina..ILTHBEB_TheJoker-.MyriadOfHues..Manal.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
you know what is surprising a particular member claiming to be someone from the team in favor of PH blamed Barun..comparing that how can Sanaya work and he cant.. he got movie offers etc.. and Barun actually gave credit to that person to that GUL!!
it proves who is like what!!

and he also said that its not true that people are assuming that he got movie offer thus he is leaving but the PH was clearly stating that he got one..
the PH and that Gul is looser!!

and who needs their show ..they can keep it to themselves cause their show is nothing without SaRun's chemistry and SaRun.. they never had any unique script but it was the actors who made it like this!!

Gautam quitted.. and i knew that Kernal's ID was GH;s!! Daljeet Akshay Deepali all are going.. this PH SUCKS a big time!~!

with Barun and Sanaya channel should start another love story by some decent PH!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckomaltahsinsimpMynenizunara_alicraziefan_G1234_sabz105358674shagun-rocksbijilifareearchanak-BrokenDreamer-nerinasreemeera-Garima-arsh_splolly143arshistararpita20Mihrimah.SobtiLicious...Amina..GayuArnav..Suhana..NitaReidpinky89

shar19 IF-Rockerz
shar19
shar19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Really want Sanaya and Barun together in a new show!!!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansabz105kadi9

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Agree with u eshi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
How much Gul tries to wash off her sins by forcng Barun, Akshay and Abhaas to praise and talk good of her, her actions cannot fool the fans. She was marked when killed Geet but her image is blackned this time for what she did to IPK.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roselicraziefansabz105Rozy77

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
whne I watch the epi I feel like no Barun is not going anywhere...it gives me hopes and when I visit this forum I started crying !
he's repeating everytime that he's just taking a leave n will be back when story needs him...I dont know he'll be back or not !
but deep inside I have a hope that he'll b...he never lies thats all I knowCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKsabz105

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what is surprising a particular member claiming to be someone from the team in favor of PH blamed Barun..comparing that how can Sanaya work and he cant.. he got movie offers etc.. and Barun actually gave credit to that person to that GUL!!
it proves who is like what!!

and he also said that its not true that people are assuming that he got movie offer thus he is leaving but the PH was clearly stating that he got one..
the PH and that Gul is looser!!

and who needs their show ..they can keep it to themselves cause their show is nothing without SaRun's chemistry and SaRun.. they never had any unique script but it was the actors who made it like this!!

Gautam quitted.. and i knew that Kernal's ID was GH;s!! Daljeet Akshay Deepali all are going.. this PH SUCKS a big time!~!

with Barun and Sanaya channel should start another love story by some decent PH!
but dear is ipkknd ending soon ?/ coz after hearing him i reay want it to end with a good note !! i cant see those 4 rats hire some new guy n show things with khushi !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zunara_alisabz105

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
agree with u

Go to top